test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Legacy Pack

Hey forum. I just bought the pre-order Legacy Pack - got through paying and received my email saying the transaction was successful etc. Then I got an email saying:

"Your transaction (**************) was approved, but you still need to go to https://billing.perfectworld.com/stolegacy/complete to complete the process!"

So I click the link and it says I need to download Star Trek Online. I already play STO through Steam because the perfect world installer never works on my PC. I'm starting to worry that maybe it doesn't work with steam? I really hope I didn't just drop $130 for nothing =/. If anyone knows anything about this please please help me out.

Comments

• pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited May 2013
    Hey forum. I just bought the pre-order Legacy Pack - got through paying and received my email saying the transaction was successful etc. Then I got an email saying:

"Your transaction (**************) was approved, but you still need to go to https://billing.perfectworld.com/stolegacy/complete to complete the process!"

So I click the link and it says I need to download Star Trek Online. I already play STO through Steam because the perfect world installer never works on my PC. I'm starting to worry that maybe it doesn't work with steam? I really hope I didn't just drop $130 for nothing =/. If anyone knows anything about this please please help me out.

Nothing else to download :) You're all set with your current client. Your concern is covered in the FAQ here:
    Q: I bought a Legacy Pack and was redirected to download Star Trek Online, but I already have Star Trek Online installed. Do I have to reinstall the game in order to get my Legacy Pack?
    A:
    You are not required any additional downloads at this time, and the contents of the Legacy Pack will become available upon release of the Legacy of Romulus expansion. When the expansion is released, when you sign into your current launcher client, it will automatically download the expansion via a patch.

Thanks for the support!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This discussion has been closed.