test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Site not working correctly

Using Firefox. When I come to this site, it's about a 50/50 change that most of the images will not load correctly. Like right now, as I type this, everything surrounding the text box is working correctly. The header, background border, images in dev blogs are all black. Even the navigation drop down menus at the top of the screen. I can still mouse over them and eventually find them and they work. This 100% of the time does not happen with Internet Explorer. However, I cannot stand IE and do not feel I should have to use it just to view this site. This only happens with Cryptic sites. No other sites have this issue.

-Rule of Acquisition #113: Always have sex with the boss.
-I am one of the many victims from the hijacked Caspian Division.
I will not let the childish acts of a criminal ruin this game for me.
-The actions of Cryptic, on the other hand......

Comments

• Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited May 2013
    Using Firefox. When I come to this site, it's about a 50/50 change that most of the images will not load correctly. Like right now, as I type this, everything surrounding the text box is working correctly. The header, background border, images in dev blogs are all black. Even the navigation drop down menus at the top of the screen. I can still mouse over them and eventually find them and they work. This 100% of the time does not happen with Internet Explorer. However, I cannot stand IE and do not feel I should have to use it just to view this site. This only happens with Cryptic sites. No other sites have this issue.

We did some updates to the site today, so you may need to clear your cache.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    kdawgenigmakdawgenigma Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Will give that a go. When I clicked clear cache it did not say that it cleared anything. Will watch site for a few days and update if problem persists. Thanks for quick response.

-Rule of Acquisition #113: Always have sex with the boss.
    -I am one of the many victims from the hijacked Caspian Division.
    I will not let the childish acts of a criminal ruin this game for me.
    -The actions of Cryptic, on the other hand......