Install Arc
Options

Login Q is bugged

1235»

Comments

• Options
    erathielerathiel Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same problem first i were 125/470 after 3 minutes I were 22909/22909 and after 6 minutes I was disconnected from tribble, and it be as that for last hour maybe two.
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sean2448 wrote: »
    the idle timer needs to be redueced from 1hr to 20 min to kick the freeloaders off

... This would deffo help... Not sure why it was upped to 60 mins in the first place..
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    launaladylaunalady Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    so its sayn theres 24,000 people on the test server and 652 are tryn to get on and of that 653 im 55 is this right?
    Live long and prosper
  • Options
    edna#7310 edna Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    anazonda wrote: »
    ... This would deffo help... Not sure why it was upped to 60 mins in the first place..

because you can wait 30 minutes in que for a pvp match to start so you watch youtube while you wait with the game visible in the backround.

that is the login problem on tribble not how many people are on the server.For some reason they cant log in few hundred people at once.
  • Options
    snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You guys need to relax a bit more. I've waited in longer queues at the mall. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rtk142rtk142 Member Posts: 613 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    daveyny wrote: »
    Does Tribble have the Gold/LTS "Jump-to-the-head-of-the-line" benefit attached to it?

I don't think it does, the couple times I've gotten on I was sent to the back. It is possible though that everyone in the queue was also gold
    bridges.jpg
    Let us upgrade the Seleya Ceremonial Lirpa and Kri'stak Blade
  • Options
    lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ...We've identified the bug with the Tribble queue (i.e. queue sometimes displays incorrect position, jumps around, etc.) and are working on a resolution...
    Yeah, I was just trying to get on for the first time to run the Tribble Test Weekend, and after creating my first Romulan (on Tribble) it says there was a Q of 635, then jumped to 26,635 (where it's been for several minutes).

My feels are sad. :(
    daveyny wrote: »
    Does Tribble have the Gold/LTS "Jump-to-the-head-of-the-line" benefit attached to it?
    I was wondering the same thing.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • Options
    wufangchuwufangchu Member Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I know this is a holiday in america and there are a lot more people on tribble than usual. but to go from position 262 to position 30640 instantly, is quite something to behold..It makes you feel like that guy in the waiting room in Beetlejuice. its like wow, I can take a shopping trip, have dinner see a movie go for a sunday drive, watch the local elephants, in afrika which is a 7000 mile walk away.. Ok 3000 mile walk and a 4000 mile swim.. I think though you get my message.. I dont know if holodeck can handle large volumes of people but i do know long cuews in themselves will drive all but the most loyal fans away to another game ( like Wildstar or Star Citizen )trust me, i'm one of your most loyal fans ( although i think PWEs policy on using paypal sux ). So, the cues themselves are bad enough, but then to have them magically extended into the tens of thousands of people because the computer developed a sense of humor, is just plain frustrating..
    wraith_zps7pzgamff.jpg
  • Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The queue has a display bug error. The smaller number is he correct value. Your position has no bearing on the display bug.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    its just a graphical bug, it is still counting down....but it will take awhile...it took me 30 mins to log in after making a gorn sci to test the kdf stuff
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
  • Options
    ivaankatowivaankatow Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I make it past the log in que, but when i get to the loading screen it says "Server Not Responding" and gets stuck in an endless count.
  • Options
    kevaldtkevaldt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    One of the things I used to make fun of when it came to TOR was that it wasnt a game you could just get an urge to play and be doing so within a couple minutes, I stopped these jokes when I met the STO queue.

You would think with the supposed network upgrades they have been allegedly doing the queues would be less used, but no.
    [SIGPIC]InGame - @Darth_Tauri[/SIGPIC]
    Joined - 9/2011
    "You Best Make Peace With Your Dear & Fluffy Lord" - Malcolm Reynolds