test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

All Cryptic Games and Services Down - 7 May (RESOLVED!)

Comments

• Options
    cfmanxcfmanx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In the middle of incersion and poof
    If it isnt BF3 having issues its this wich i thought well STO wont let me down and ill be a monkeys uncle sure enough this 1 goes belly up...time to watch a movie i think before i blow a gasket :D
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My thread gets renamed and it explodes in replies. lol

Poor little hamster, another one bits the dust!
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    vhylevhyle Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Here is an 8 hour epic music mix if anyone's wanting some music to listen to, if you feel lazy not wanting to listen to your own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTcqe062dxc&feature=plcp

I like it, the Primechorus is a great channel, lots of awesome music in it. It's not mine, I take no credit for it, I just subscribe to it, because I love the epic music. I'm also too lazy to get my own music so, there is that.
  • Options
    snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So I know 2 tac consoles is super duper weak, but can't the servers stay online long enough to power up a singularity core power or what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    smoovioussmoovious Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had to finish killing these Klingons all by myself!

-- Smoov
  • Options
    captyoung01captyoung01 Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was booted off the game, then when I tried to log back in the Launchers updater wouldn't load. I am assuming that once again the server is down because of "NeverWinter" [Points Finger]. :D
  • Options
    earloftharearlofthar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Hamster running the wheel on the server died from exasution today at 4:45 PM EST. He will truly be missed.

Neverwinter and STO are looking for a new fluffy. Donations are welcome. We will give the body back in less then a week.

BTW .. Never-winter crashed to.. YEAH at least we took them with us.
    Stonewall@LordHarconan

Lifetime Member
    Vice Admiral of the Omega Family Fleet
    (228 members and growing)
  • Options
    chivs116chivs116 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh come on again server crashes!!
    This really needs to be fixed b4 Rom starts!!
    4058756.jpg
  • Options
    knuhteb5knuhteb5 Member Posts: 1,831 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi Captains,

All Cryptic games and services are currently down. The team is investigating and we hope to have everything back up ASAP.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Be honest now. You were eating bran flakes near the server boxes, and a bunch of milk spilled into one of the boxes, right?
    aGHGQIKr41KNi.gif
  • Options
    threat21threat21 Member Posts: 300
    edited May 2013
    xtern1ty wrote: »
    wow, this time all servers are down.

whatcha mean this time? that happened the last time the servers went down... and the time before that.
  • Options
    briggers810briggers810 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I seem to be having connections issues as I lost connection, and the accounts server isn't responding now. :(

The annoying thing is, I'd just spent 5000Zen, which I'd just purchased, on getting the Odyssey 3-pack, due to me having just gotten paid. so would the server be rolled back once it gets back up & running, and what would happen to my zen/ships?
  • Options
    jetwtfjetwtf Member Posts: 1,207
    edited May 2013
    This is one of those times when I think if EA bought PWE it would actualy improve things. Atleast they do have reliable servers once you get past the usual launch fiasco that comes with each title.
    "I'm drunk, whats your excuse for being an idiot?" - Unknown drunk man. :eek:
  • Options
    xtern1tyxtern1ty Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's ok, there are bound to be problems with any update or expected upgrade.
  • Options
    coresystemcoresystem Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Servers Down - 7 May - Under Investigation - yep, meaning we are tweaking summat on NW...pffft.
  • Options
    messahlamessahla Member Posts: 1,160 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My guess is a new shiny on NW caused STO to do a mass DC so that NW players can haz their shineez lol
  • Options
    picard99picard99 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What happen? i was playing, got booted and now nothing works, again :( hmmm
  • Options
    thehuntedwolfthehuntedwolf Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wow i am not suprise almost every day
  • Options
    captrod71captrod71 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    some form of compensation is in order, the lifers and subs should get something for all this down time as they have paid in good faith to play the game as and when they want to. in all honesty, would you continue to pay your internet, cable or phone bill if it was always not working? Give a little in good faith for our lost time as you would want to be.
  • Options
    wargillwargill Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Bluegeek
    Give me all your latinum... Hew-mon!!
  • Options
    lostusthornlostusthorn Member Posts: 844
    edited May 2013
    Hi Captains,

All Cryptic games and services are currently down. The team is investigating and we hope to have everything back up ASAP.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

We noticed this ...
  • Options
    erathielerathiel Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You know what be sad ? That Cryptic dont try to give us anything as compensation for all these crashes we had in last couple of days.
  • Options
    mushariagainmushariagain Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi Captains,

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Ok, look, lemme take a shot at playing Sherlock Holmes here; the server may keep going down because you're trying to run at least three games off the same stack? Just a wild shot in the dorkImean dark. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not THAT difficult to please, I just have a very low tolerance threshold for stupid BS! - George Carlin.
  • Options
    kriss257kriss257 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Some1 forgot to pay internet bill?:D
    10Chars and I play them ALL.

76561198045166665.png
  • Options
    snakeswar2snakeswar2 Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    at leaast they investigating what the problem is but this is like the second time in less than a week this has happened
  • Options
    bordermonkey91bordermonkey91 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How about fixing it before the fleet Mark event ends.........Extend an hour when you guys fix it
    jzjjb9.jpg
  • Options
    kintishokintisho Member Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    +1 to PWE fail yet again!!!
  • Options
    captainpugwash1captainpugwash1 Member Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    o well suppose i will have to go and talk to the wife,,,,,,,,,,or go bed,,,,,,
  • Options
    kapla1755kapla1755 Member Posts: 1,249
    edited May 2013
    Hi Captains,

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

we are 14 pages ahead of you Bran,
    Good luck with repairs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sekusei28sekusei28 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    threat21 wrote: »
    same here. can't connect, thought this was resolved already? =p
    LOL yeah right. Not until they disolve the cluster they're using for all their servers and separate them. Then they'll MAYBE see what's causing the issue and be able to fix but instead they do the lazy thing and try a temporary fix only to find later that didn't work.
  • Options
    themariethemarie Member Posts: 1,055 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I **just** logged out for dinner, come back to chat and now this.

NEXT STOP -- PAGE 30. ALL ABOARD. :D
This discussion has been closed.