test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

All Cryptic Games and Services Down - 7 May (RESOLVED!)

Comments

• thebluerabbitthebluerabbit Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well...

That's a mental image I could have done without.

Brain Bleach please.

Glad to be of service.
  • eviaxeviax Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Star Trek does not deserve it.Run this game own personal server.Let the free for breath.
    U r smothering that with other 2 games on same server.
  • deezy611deezy611 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    drapek71 wrote: »
    I hate this red dot

The red dot always elicits a double-take from me, followed by a hard blink.
  • cyberdeath666cyberdeath666 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    chris919uk wrote: »
    Logic tells me that evil Neverwinter is to blame. Please Cryptic maroon Neverwinter on Ceti Alpha VI where it belongs. Actually maybe thats a bad idea since it may avenge itself on us later. :D

ive almost lost count of how much ive spent lets hope the money is being used well...

like on the servers :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC]AhhLvG.jpg
    [/SIGPIC]
  • ishapza1ishapza1 Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I know some people like that. ;)

Yup, that planet is scheduled for orbital bombardment Thursday I believe.:P
  • jake477jake477 Member Posts: 527 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is why i decided to take a break from the game till the 21st, this happens probably more frequently with legacy of romulus coming and Neverwinter just arriving.

On a lighter note i'm developing a PVE idea to pitch to Cryptic for a que event.

I call it "Volley of Thunder" inspired in part by DS9
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "This planet smells, it must be the Klingons"
  • starjumpersixstarjumpersix Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lan451 wrote: »
    Welcome to the World of The Blue Rabbit. Please check your sanity at the door.

My fleet mate's got it on Ebay for $20 already. So I have no sanity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sup?
  • olafr20041974olafr20041974 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its a fact, that STO and Neverwinter use the same Login- and Account-Server. Its simply cheaper for Cryptic.
  • sardiajaxsardiajax Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Give them a break? In the words of Rowan Atkinson "You can have the day of when you die, not before!"

Seriously, we'll give them a break when they get their sh*t wired. ;)

This.

For those of us who are subscribers, things like these outages are annoying at the very least.

Yes, nothings perfect. TRIBBLE breaks.

But when the issue resides in a departments inability to maintain a proper framework for its venture, then there's a problem.

For those saying "stop crying" or "get over it" or "don't be an entitled baby"...i have this to say.

I'm PAYING for this service. Your damn right i'm entitled. Have you ever gone into a company and pay for a service and recieve lacking customer service and/or products? Do you then say to yourself "i shouldn't worry about it" or "im such a crybaby"? No, you complain, you demand your moneys worth, and if you do not get satisfaction, you do the thing that said company's dread....you deny them return business. in cases like this, companies publishing mmo's, they RELY on that on to survive. No return business, no profit = closed doors...and they would have nobody to blame but themselves.

*end sermon*
  • thunderhawk101thunderhawk101 Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well...

That's a mental image I could have done without.

Brain Bleach please.

-Passes over a loaded shotgun- Next best thing, try not to get grey matter on the carpet please, it's a real pain to get it back out.
    erei1 wrote: »
    I enjoy this kind of thread. It's like farting in the air to fight the wind. It's poetic, childish and completely useless.
  • xtern1tyxtern1ty Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You are being quite nice to Brandon. Hoping for a closed beta invite?!?!!?

No, but he did have the courtesy to keep us up to date. You only enjoy a game, which is good, but it's no game for the guys who have to keep all this running for our amusement. Maybe you'd like to trade places?
  • sollvaxsollvax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    chris919uk wrote: »
    logic Tells Me That Evil Neverwinter Is To Blame. Please Cryptic Maroon Neverwinter On Ceti Alpha Vi Where It Belongs. Actually Maybe Thats A Bad Idea Since It May Avenge Itself On Us Later. :d

Nevvvvvveeeeeeeeerwinnnteeeerrrrr
    Live long and Prosper
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My fleet mate's got it on Ebay for $20 already. So I have no sanity.

Oh I may have to bid on it then. Rabbit destroyed mine years ago.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
    edited May 2013
    -Passes over a loaded shotgun- Next best thing, try not to get grey matter on the carpet please, it's a real pain to get it back out.

...Nah, I'll go for the alcohol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sup?
  • irwin109irwin109 Member Posts: 518 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xtern1ty wrote: »
    Alot of people say things they can't back up. Normally they get away with it, until they meet someone like me who knows exactly what he's saying and how to deal with trolls like you.

#1- It's not a rant but a discussion thread to raise awareness on detrimental practices and find solutions while we are all waiting for servers to get back up.

#2- By your words I can tell a thousand miles away you are aggressive and talking without knowing the subject you are talking about. Proof: I never mentioned anything about buuilding starbases in my original post, so you totally spun that out of thin air to make yourself look like a know-all, but phony. Even I don't use those tricks, which I consider to be for the stupid.

#3- I've given you no cause for acting aggressive, aside from engaging in a discussion about solving real issues that are problematic in the fleet section - Not my fleet. That you choose to respond with a snide remark like asking derogatively the name of my fleet to add to your black list. If you even have the intelligence to read this far, that attitude of response only displays your lack of tolerance for discussing issues you don't agree with calmly.

Hey, you wanted to pick on someone, you got what you asked for. :cool:

You know:
    http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5247/5264741674_1788b45b82.jpg
    IrwinSig-1.jpg

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." - Carl Sagan
  • mushariagainmushariagain Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ive almost lost count of how much ive spent lets hope the money is being used well...

like on the servers :rolleyes:

Cryptic; Pizza?
    Me; No, servers.
    Crypticl P-pizza?
    Me; No, SER-VERS!
    Cryptic; Pizza?!? O.o
    Me; Pass the shotgun, there's no hope for this one! -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not THAT difficult to please, I just have a very low tolerance threshold for stupid BS! - George Carlin.
  • nova2284nova2284 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "Sigh" this is so boring...

whoever is getting post 3000# wins chicken dinner!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DELTA RISING FIXS THERE NEVER COMING WHY I'M I WASTING MY TIME ASKING FOR THEM ???
    edited May 2013

Go right ahead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sup?
    edited May 2013

Might I suggest rock salt. It does wonders.
  • gypsyinspacegypsyinspace Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    eviax wrote: »
    Star Trek does not deserve it.Run this game own personal server.Let the free for breath.
    U r smothering that with other 2 games on same server.

Only chat is on the same server.
  • gr4v1t4rgr4v1t4r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xtern1ty wrote: »
    Alot of people say things they can't back up. Normally they get away with it, until they meet someone like me who knows exactly what he's saying and how to deal with trolls like you.

-SNIP-

Except you called him a troll and then played on the man, making judgements you can't back up.

Poor form sir, poor.
    Lost and Delirious... and Disenchanted too
    Apparently some forum posters have diplomatic immunity nowadays, where can I get mine?
    askray wrote: »
    Expressing my opinion isn't trolling but nice try. Besides, if I was you wouldn't know it ;P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sardiajax, you don't have to subscribe. You don't have to pay for this service, Star Trek Online. It's been free to play for a while.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • emp1591emp1591 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I did read your rant........if you want to sit back and let others build your SB that's fine......which fleet is yours again so i can add it to the Black Ball list we keep in our fleet

He's in Ragnarok Elite, I think... Go troll them when the game starts back up. Especially that Azazel guy, I cant stand him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Working as intended"... 1 year later they "fix" it.
  • thunderhawk101thunderhawk101 Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    erei1 wrote: »
    I enjoy this kind of thread. It's like farting in the air to fight the wind. It's poetic, childish and completely useless.
  • bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    its fairly annoying when even the forums start to crash and kick you when posting a thread.
    which it is doing to me right now every time I post.

aw TRIBBLE.
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi Captains,

While the team is working to bring up all Cryptic services, we will conduct this week's Holodeck maintenance to avoid scheduled downtime on Thursday.

Patch note:

Focus target should now work on the French client again.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

That's...it?

I believe i'm not alone in the opinion that there are more pressing bugs loose in the system.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • bgd3183bgd3183 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They should shuttle craft in Orion Slave girls to appease us during these outages!
  • sardiajaxsardiajax Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    irwin109 wrote: »

good way to prove his point i guess...
  • mushariagainmushariagain Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nova2284 wrote: »
    "Sigh" this is so boring...

whoever is getting post 3000# wins chicken dinner!

Well that's one way of choosing a date I suppose. Look, all I'm saying is that you need to raise your standards. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not THAT difficult to please, I just have a very low tolerance threshold for stupid BS! - George Carlin.
    edited May 2013

It won't fit. You never removed the tuning fork I stuck in your USB slot.
This discussion has been closed.