test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Launcher Issue

Hello,
Every time I log into the launcher the cryptic error ticket window appears, I even uninstalled, and re installed sto. I haven't been able to play for a while please help!
Post edited by carlp5 on

Comments

• mechadraco82mechadraco82 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've been having this issue for a while, and I have the game installed on 2 computers (one at work and one at home.) both diff't hardware builds, but same software loadout. Work computer has been suffering this issue since I formated it not long ago (4 weeks) Now, my home rig is doing the same thing. Launcher loads, doesn't remember me at all (Normally has my user name filled out) I fill in the blanks, and hit login, and the launcher crashes.
  • dcgamer360dcgamer360 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've been having this problem for months now as well. i really want to play :(
  • bidwiqbidwiq Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    if you are logged into team viewer you must unlog from it
  • carlp5carlp5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I logged off Teamviewer and it worked, Thank you!
  • dcgamer360dcgamer360 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OMG THANK YOU!!!!!

something so stupid you never think of!!!
  • khibonkhibon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am having the a similar problem. THe game starts to load and it gets past the Cryptic loading screen into the games loading screen and then crashes.
    As far as I know I don't have teamview installed on my pc.
  • nrobbiecnrobbiec Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Launcher doesn't even open before it crashes and I don't even know what teamviewer is.
  • dllmmodllmmo Member Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Khibon:
    You can load the Launcher, get to loading screen and when it starts to load Character selection view you crash? If that's the case, there are some people who have fixed it. A quick search should reveal those topics. Else you can try and verify the game files.

In launcher click ''Options'' top right corner.
    Then mark the ''Force verify'' option.

Nrobbiec:
    Have you tried to use the ''Get the latest launcher'' topic? Could be that it would fix that.
    edited May 2013
    Tried that. Tried everything I can think of. Funny it broke not long after I pre-ordered the Legacy Pack...
    edited May 2013
    I fixed it. It was Internet Explorer that was causing the issue, uninstalled the IE10 update.