test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - April 29, 2013

Comments

• salarihsalarih Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    [*]Sela STILL doesn't have a cape.
    • She's starting to re-think her position as Empress of the Tal Shiar, since they can't keep their clothes-makers working efficiently on her outfit requirements.

Awesome, simply awesome :)

On the other note the changes look good, keep em coming!
  • stomperx99stomperx99 Member Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    How many years will this update take? :)
    ZomboDroid10122015042230.jpg

I'm sorry to people who I, in the past, insulted, annoyed, etc.
  • dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • atatassaultatatassault Member Posts: 1,008 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Regarding the Stealth penalty with Singularity, it basically works like this:
    -With no Singularity, you're at a significantly better Stealth rating than klingon Battle Cloak
    -With your Singularity at half full, you're still slightly better than klingon Battle Cloak
    -At full Singularity, your cloak is worse than klingon Battle Cloak

Other skills, racial abilities, etc. can still modify your cloaking value normally.
    I'm assuming that each point (not bar, but point) of Singularity charge is like -1 or -2 to stealth value? But it might be wise just to do a quick rehash of how stealth value works, because its not widely known, and hard to forget exactly how it works.
  • kasandarokasandaro Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    aegon1ice wrote: »
    Zero, the patcher is broken. It is still stuck with the Plasma Dual Cannon Files and now, even freezes the whole launcher.

http://s14.directupload.net/images/130430/tgxba7qt.jpg
    messahla wrote: »
    The pre patcher is broken i think someone said kirk talked it to death though it is more liley chekov made it malfunction trying to get it to understand what "Wessels" are :D

Nope. The live login is what's messing up now, and I'm not sure where Steam hides the pre-patch files.
  • cptshephardcptshephard Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Woo! The transporter effects will be green again!
  • messahlamessahla Member Posts: 1,160 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    TRIBBLE is being updated to a new build.
    ST.30.20130429a.1
    Romulans:
    [*]Romulan promotion missions should now complete after speaking to ship and shuttle requisitions officer.

so heres the question i have i have a level 35 romulan toon thats stuck on the sub commander promotion does this mean i can get promoted to commander and get a D'deridex?

Would really like to try that bad boy out
  • tsurutafan01tsurutafan01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    -With no Singularity, you're at a significantly better Stealth rating than klingon Battle Cloak
    -With your Singularity at half full, you're still slightly better than klingon Battle Cloak

Other skills, racial abilities, etc. can still modify your cloaking value normally.

Interesting. Makes sense too.

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
  • raptor63549raptor63549 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Those patch notes are a little confusing because they incorporate multiple iterations of internal changes we've been making.

Initially, we switched the T'liss to having a flat +5 to all power levels to make it a little better rounded for early game play.

At a later time, we decided to test having all Romulan ships start at 45 power, rather than 40 power like they had been.

When this happened, we decided that a +5 to all subsystems for the T'liss would have been overkill on top of that change - it would have ended up with a flat 50 in all subsystems, much like the Miranda, but with Battle Cloak, Plasma Shockwave, and a faster turn rate on top of that.

To balance this out a little better, we ended our current iteration process with the T'liss having 45 Weapon Power, 45 Shield Power, 45 Aux Power, and 50 Engine power to start with.

Sorry for the confusion. I hope this clears things up a bit.
    Ah so then it's a base of 45 with +5 to engines. You should clarify that.

Why have the power bonus at all? The reason the bonuses were putting the ship on par with the miranda, is that the Miranda has no power bonuses (nor does the B'rel if I'm not mistaken), so I see no need for the T'lis to have one.

Thanks for the clarification
  • archoncrypticarchoncryptic Member, Cryptic Developers Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm assuming that each point (not bar, but point) of Singularity charge is like -1 or -2 to stealth value? But it might be wise just to do a quick rehash of how stealth value works, because its not widely known, and hard to forget exactly how it works.

Initially, it was a flat rate like that, but currently it's on a curve.
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Those patch notes are a little confusing because they incorporate multiple iterations of internal changes we've been making.

Initially, we switched the T'liss to having a flat +5 to all power levels to make it a little better rounded for early game play.

At a later time, we decided to test having all Romulan ships start at 45 power, rather than 40 power like they had been.

When this happened, we decided that a +5 to all subsystems for the T'liss would have been overkill on top of that change - it would have ended up with a flat 50 in all subsystems, much like the Miranda, but with Battle Cloak, Plasma Shockwave, and a faster turn rate on top of that.

To balance this out a little better, we ended our current iteration process with the T'liss having 45 Weapon Power, 45 Shield Power, 45 Aux Power, and 50 Engine power to start with.

Sorry for the confusion. I hope this clears things up a bit.

Ah, that makes more sense now thanks :D

Nice update on the cloak/singularity drive. Stops someone from charging up and sneaking an attack on someone. ;)
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i like the stealth being less with singularity levels. in the 2 hefty warbirds, can we also at some singularity level turn as well as a klingon battle cruisers too? :rolleyes:
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    More to the point:

Great sounding crash fixes, great sounding doff frames changes, hopeful for "Neutral no more".

Could the minicontact "window" be movable like other HUD stuff, sometimes happens (thanks to the huge dialogue contact :rolleyes: ) that part of it is hidden, or hides other stuff.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • aweinawein Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    • She's starting to re-think her position as Empress of the Tal Shiar, since they can't keep their clothes-makers working efficiently on her outfit requirements.
    [/LIST]

she really should just pack it in, especially considering how much she and her tal shiar cronies keep getting their butts kick.

LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC!!
  • raptor63549raptor63549 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i like the stealth being less with singularity levels.

Indeed, some extra incentive to burn your charge (though I still think there's room to improve how that works)
  • jshignjshign Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sunfrancks wrote: »
    Or, did he sing it to death! :eek:

Nooooooooooooooo...... :cool:

That wouldn't be talking it to death...that would be torturing it :eek:
    Klingons: Today, is a good day to die.
    Federation: Today, no one needs to die.
    Romulans: Today is a good day for somebody else to die.
  • suavekssuaveks Member Posts: 1,736 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Patcher still stuck.
    PyKDqad.jpg
  • daan2006daan2006 Member Posts: 5,346 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    suaveks wrote: »
    Patcher still stuck.

this^^^^^^^^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    swimwear off risa not fixed
    system Lord Baal is dead
    macronius wrote: »
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
    edited April 2013
    Originally Posted by zer0niusrex
    She's starting to re-think her position as Empress of the Tal Shiar, since they can't keep their clothes-makers working efficiently on her outfit requirements.
    [/list]

awein wrote: »
    she really should just pack it in, especially considering how much she and her tal shiar cronies keep getting their butts kick.

LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC!!

She may surprise you one day and be butt naked ;)
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

edited April 2013

Sir you just made me lose my lunch :D
  • umaekoumaeko Member Posts: 748 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    *gasp!* Someone invite her to a Betazoid wedding!
  • daan2006daan2006 Member Posts: 5,346 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    oh come on now sela is hot :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    swimwear off risa not fixed
    system Lord Baal is dead
    macronius wrote: »
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • astro2244astro2244 Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    awein wrote: »

LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qKcJF4fOPs

My friend has a few words to say about your republic. :P

long live romulans for Romulus lol
    [SIGPIC]583px-Romulan_Star_Empire_logo%2C_2379.svg.png
    [/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    messahla wrote: »
    Sir you just made me lose my lunch :D

LMAO! :D

Oops...... ;)
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• mikeward1701mikeward1701 Member Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Epic patch notes are epic. :)

Now if only the patcher worked. :confused:
    Fleet Admiral Ward
    Commander, Starfleet Corps of Engineers • 7th Fleet
    Commanding Officer, U.S.S. HEART OF OAK • NX-1759-B • Odyssey class Star Cruiser ( Lexington Tactical Configuration)
    )
    (Steam - feel free to follow/friend me : )
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Seen the latest Game of Thrones ep too many times? :P
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • gpgtxgpgtx Member Posts: 1,579 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    patcher's dead jim :(
    victoriasig_zps23c45368.jpg
  • snakevorerulessnakevorerules Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    mine just says patching now
    edited April 2013
    gpgtx wrote: »
    patcher's dead jim :(

whos jim? :confused:
  • aweinawein Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    astro2244 wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qKcJF4fOPs

My friend has a few words to say about your republic. :P

long live romulans for Romulus lol

your friend is obviously an inbred klingon.... or a klingon rather.. my apologizes to all inbreds out there... didn't mean to insult you so...

if they even understood that :P