test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Login Problem Need Help Asap!!!

i sight in as usual but instead of getting a "loading" screen i get a pop up that says:

Source Control Not Available
file: ./localdata/gameprefs.pref
Last Author/Status: Source Control not available
Parser error in ./localdata/gameprefs.pref, line 1: Unrecognized token R

Im not pc savvy at all so please HEEEEEEELP!!

Also idk if this is in the right section...
Post edited by magitni on

Comments

• walkinwwalkinw Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi all,

I have just downloaded and patched the game and then when I hit engage and loading screen comes up I get about three quaters of the through and then get this fatal error message: Fatal Error: error decompressing data. Verifying files in the launcher may fix this issue: Texture_Library/System/Engine/Black.Wtek

As I am a new user I cannot create a thread so I have to piggy back off of others.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
  • dllmmodllmmo Member Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Magitni:
    Have you used any tools like CCleaner? Or may move files/folders around? Anyways, you can try and use the file checker. It's in option in the launcher.

Walkinw:
    I suggest you use the file checker as it ask of you. It's in option in the launcher. You should also check and see if your drivers, especially video drivers, are up-to-date.

To both:
    If your file checker finds no issues, I recommend, how ever anoying it can be, that you reinstall the game. Would recommend an non-windows tool to remove the game. CCleaner are well used, but I how ever pref. Revo Uninstaller. I won't reply with links since I've had people complain in other forums about advertising (how stupid that could sound), but it's an easy search.

Edit: Note that you need to press ''Option'' in top right corner. Mark ''Force verify'' and then log in. It works better that way. Don't ask me why :)