test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet Chat Broken

buddha1369buddha1369 Member Posts: 386 Arc User
edited April 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Every time I log in the only character who can access their fleet chat is whoever I play as first.

But thats not all. Not only do none of my other characters have the option to select fleet chat, but they can not see their respective fleet chat.

It gets better. ALL of my characters, KDF and FED, can see my first characters fleet chat in real time. And none of them can use their own.

Help?
Post edited by buddha1369 on

Comments

• Options
    mbp101287mbp101287 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    From the chat configuration window, you can either click the refresh button, or add the fleet channel again.
  • Options
    buddha1369buddha1369 Member Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    mbp101287 wrote: »
    From the chat configuration window, you can either click the refresh button, or add the fleet channel again.

Thanks. Just tried that, I can select the "Fleet" channel in the dropdown menu now but when I use it I get "[System] [Failed] Not in a fleet." Same for all my characters, and they all still can see the same fleet chat.

Also when I log in/change instance/enter an area/etc... I get three messages:
    [System] Joined channel "Fleet."
    [System] Joined channel "Zone."
    [System] Left channel "Fleet."
    So I am apprently joining the channel and immediately being kicked.
  • Options
    rvgmuffinmanrvgmuffinman Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Are you using the "change character" option? If yes, click on "logout", then log back in and choose the other character that you want to use.
  • Options
    dkratascodkratasco Member Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Or simple use /f to type on Fleet channel.
  • Options
    nicha0nicha0 Member Posts: 1,456 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Don't worry, bugs that affect every player in the game aren't a priority. Its only been this way since S7 started, and it only affects people daily. If you keep threads up like this they might even have to acknowledge that its a problem they'll think about fixing sometime after the next season, lockbox, season after that
    Delirium Tremens
    Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
    Nothing to do anymore.
    http://dtfleet.com/
    Visit our Youtube channel
  • Options
    tinead51tinead51 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nicha0 wrote: »
    Don't worry, bugs that affect every player in the game aren't a priority. Its only been this way since S7 started, and it only affects people daily. If you keep threads up like this they might even have to acknowledge that its a problem they'll think about fixing sometime after the next season, lockbox, season after that

Harsh,but so true. There's no monetary value in doing it... ;)
  • Options
    xcom43xcom43 Member Posts: 723 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nicha0 wrote: »

That has been the issue since launch lol not season 7.I started right after beta.
    The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.