Comments

• Options
    talientalien Member Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Some Random Romulan.
  • Options
    huesoparkerhuesoparker Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Margaret. Her ship will be named Magical Lunchbox.
  • Options
    nassirisnassiris Member Posts: 111
    edited April 2013
    The Romulan Name generator say's my Romulans name will be Ariennye Lhoell.
  • Options
    adon333adon333 Member Posts: 304
    edited April 2013
    In honor of Cryptic and this wonderful thing they have done in bringing us the FULL and complete Romulan faction, I will name my Federation/Klingon/Romulan Captain-

"Hal' FA' Sed"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, that's right.
  • Options
    ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,450 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nevok of the I.R.W. Tyrrix
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Reman: Vray..... becasue I am lame and just put a V in front of my name. :D

Also Zombie!!!!
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Reman: Duck Dodgers In The 25th Century

24th 1/2 didn't fit, but congrats anyway to anyone who gets the reference. :D
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    magusofborgmagusofborg Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    Reman: Duck Dodgers In The 25th Century

24th 1/2 didn't fit, but congrats anyway to anyone who gets the reference. :D

Haha, genius! Makes me wish they had beak options for alien species.
    Joined August 2009
  • Options
    umaekoumaeko Member Posts: 748 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My character is Mhae ir-Virinat t'Rillas.

I use the naming nomenclature from the Rihannsu books. The first name "Mhae" is her calling name. The second name her place of origin: "ir-" for a broad region/planet and "Virinat" for her homeworld. The third name is her family name, starting with " t' " because she is female, and then "Rillas" for her family name.

Her present command is the R.R.W. Llei'hmne. "Llei'hmne" is the Rihannsu word for "Empress". Her shuttle is named "Sseikea", after a vicious little beast from ch'Rihan (Romulus).
  • Options
    mirai222mirai222 Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Female Romulan engineer named Adria. Her first ship is named Thrush.

However, after choosing a faction at level 10, I seemed to have developed a graphical glitch that gives her a strange metal belt and wrist device that clip through her clothes (in every costume). If I don't find a way to fix that, I might have to delete her and start over.
  • Options
    snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Herp Derp Deeps, captain of the RRW McQuarters (well once I finish this diplomatic thingie on Khitomer, as I'm still in my T'Liss for a few more minutes).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gpgtxgpgtx Member Posts: 1,579 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Kylor T'Ven Science fed aliened

of the R.R.W. Victus (latin for living or way of life) Haakona advanced warbird
    victoriasig_zps23c45368.jpg
  • Options
    wildthyme467989wildthyme467989 Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Female Romulan named Romanadvoratrelundar. Commanding the RRW Demon's Run, although I have named the Ambassador class ship rewarded for Temporal Ambassador the RRW Trenzalore
  • Options
    wufangchuwufangchu Member Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its a small offering, but may i recommend http://www.treknologic.com/forum/index.php?topic=364.0

Its an extremely good read and can help new and old alike in creating new romulan names.

Now if only someone could tell me how to get these bloody federation ghouls off my fleets station..
    wraith_zps7pzgamff.jpg
  • Options
    scififan78scififan78 Member Posts: 1,383 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am going to go with:

T'vess Ortikant
    Female Romulan Liberated Borg
    Science Officer
    RRW Keras

Kudos to anyone who can determine the names' inspiration.
  • Options
    smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lusankya on the I.R.W. Pontifex Maximus (soon)
    mirai222 wrote: »
    However, after choosing a faction at level 10, I seemed to have developed a graphical glitch that gives her a strange metal belt and wrist device that clip through her clothes (in every costume). If I don't find a way to fix that, I might have to delete her and start over.

Are you sure that's not just your kit? If you chose fed at 10 the kits start appearing on the character. Click on the little eye next to its icon in your equipment screen to disable it.
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • Options
    jstewart55jstewart55 Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Isha (it's an anagram of Ashi, my Fed Vulcan character. And yes, I have story-related reasons for that), Tactical, RRW Khellian (Romulan for Hunter) was my first ship name. I'm now on my third ship, the RRW Gustai (Romulan for Hurt).
  • Options
    fmgtorres1979fmgtorres1979 Member Posts: 1,327 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Mine:

Saeihr ch'Rihan Hiren
    Female tactical officer
    First ship was R.R.W. Invincible
    Now it's the I.R.W. D'Deridex
  • Options
    champbaccachampbacca Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I named mine Mymainsstuck. You know, since my main's stuck in that server not responding loop of eternal pain...

I hoped that will make me laugh at the situation. It did not.
    ____
    "Have you tried reversing the polarity of the neutron flow?" - T'Raava, captain of the U.S.S. Gordon Shumway
  • Options
    nadiezjanadiezja Member Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My Romulan's name isn't terribly original. Her ex-Borg Reman, on the other hand, is Eleven of Twenty-Two Thousand Six Hundred Thirty, named for a particularly dramatic queue position my fiancee ended up in.
  • Options
    steamwrightsteamwright Member Posts: 2,820
    edited May 2013
    nadiezja wrote: »
    My Romulan's name isn't terribly original. Her ex-Borg Reman, on the other hand, is Eleven of Twenty-Two Thousand Six Hundred Thirty, named for a particularly dramatic queue position my fiancee ended up in.

That's crazy good! :D

My Rommie is Venrega Roodan (or tr'Roodan, if you're going for the formalities), he's gone Fed having bought into Spock's teachings.

Venrega first captained the RRW Thunderwing, named for a large flying predator with an ominous wing-flapping sound.

He currently captains the RRW Raptor's Tears, named as a poetic description of the shared grief of his people.

Venrega's first name is an anagram of a common word.