Comments

• Options
    hugereddogghugereddogg Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Very Much Looking Forward to Joining the {IRG}!! :D
  • Options
    billguarnerebillguarnere Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I indeed like our romulan theme signatures ALOT:)

Join UFP Today and be prepared The Romulan Imperial Guard!
    Ashley.png
  • Options
    raptor63549raptor63549 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I look forward to learning all things sciency with the Romulans.

Those singularity cores should prove interesting at the very least.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Definitely going to be rolling a Romulan Science Character when the expansion launches, i can only imagine the interesting science stuff we can pull off with those singularity cores!! Yay :D
  • Options
    derrickkainsderrickkains Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Time to bring some power back to the Romulan people!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mikester92mikester92 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Still not sure if i'm going to make a Federation or Klingon-aligned Romulan! Decisions, decisions!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    benhurley1benhurley1 Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    mikester92 wrote: »
    Still not sure if i'm going to make a Federation or Klingon-aligned Romulan! Decisions, decisions!

You could always make one each :D
    BenHurley.png
  • Options
    vx989vx989 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Know what you mean Mike, I'm pretty sure I'll go Fed first time but then I think maybe I'll go Klingon instead, it's a tough call
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    raptor63549raptor63549 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You can make both as long as you don't have an alergy to alts like I do.

I am planning on going KDF side most likely, partially to help balance the sides and get more involved with the House of Kular, but also so I have a reason to fly some Klingon ships. I'm a science vessel ***** and I need to try out those Gorn ships sometime but my Klingon character stis abandoned for the n=1th time
  • Options
    cehuscehus Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Go KDF Romulan first, the fed costumes are pretty lame :)
    Cehus.png
  • Options
    captainmorris001captainmorris001 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've been a member of the UFP for a year this month, and I am so excited to be rolling a Romulan captain in The Imperial Guard, to herald in the new Romulan faction next month! Being a member of the UFP has been my best fleet experience ever! Visit us at http://ufplanets.com and see for yourself what we're all about!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    With support for Federation, KDF and the Upcoming Romulan Faction, multiple events running each day as well as a fantastic support/command team, There really is no other fleet quite like the {UFP}

Why Wait, come Join us!!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    cehus wrote: »
    Go KDF Romulan first, the fed costumes are pretty lame :)

I think either way i'll definitely be investing in the Tal Shiar uniform - be it a C-Store item or unlockable! :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ufpterrellufpterrell Member Posts: 736 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I really hope they have the really square looking TNG uniforms, they're sweet :D.
    Terrell.png

Looking for a dedicated Star Trek community? Visit www.ufplanets.com for details.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Soon we will March Beneath the Raptors Wings, Come join the Imperial Guard and March with your fellow survivors!!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ufpterrel wrote:
    I really hope they have the really square looking TNG uniforms, they're sweet

Yes! I love those uniforms!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Yes! I love those uniforms!

Good luck getting through any small hallway or crawlspace with those shoulders.. ;)
    Cehus.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Good luck getting through any small hallway or crawlspace with those shoulders.. ;)

True! That may prove difficult during emergencies lol. Still not sure in all seriousness though what type/class of character i'm wanting to make.. all I know is that I want my Romulan to be my PvPer. :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    True! That may prove difficult during emergencies lol. Still not sure in all seriousness though what type/class of character i'm wanting to make.. all I know is that I want my Romulan to be my PvPer. :cool:

Tac/romulan in a Mogai. They say that's going to be the "destroyer" class. If the current destroyers are any indication as to how good the Mogai is going to be, you will not be disappointed.
    Cehus.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Tac/romulan in a Mogai. They say that's going to be the "destroyer" class. If the current destroyers are any indication as to how good the Mogai is going to be, you will not be disappointed.

Mogai is easily my second favorite Romulan Ship after the classic D'Deridex; but i'm not sure if I love the Mogai enough to replace it. :P

I suppose you need to go for efficiency over aesthetics though in PvP; else i get owned by Nib and Moose during UFP PvP Night lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Mogai is easily my second favorite Romulan Ship after the classic D'Deridex; but i'm not sure if I love the Mogai enough to replace it. :P

I suppose you need to go for efficiency over aesthetics though in PvP; else i get owned by Nib and Moose during UFP PvP Night lol

Why Mogai second place:P just shared First place:P!
    Ashley.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Are you Looking for a Home for your current characters and for your new Romulan KDF or Romulan Fed character?

Go to http://join.ufplanets.com/ and JOIN Today!
    Ashley.png
  • Options
    ufpterrellufpterrell Member Posts: 736 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm finding it really hard to choose which career to pick for my Romulan main. I'm going to be flying a D'Deredix PERIOD, and although it's more than likely going to be a tanky engineer ship I want it to be fairly good for DPS since they were quite formidable in TNG. Then again, Romulans are known for being crafty little buggers, and wondered if Science would be better uncloak and subnuc to remove all their buffs and then just pummel them with cannon fire while they're debuffed. I can't wait until May, but it's going to be really hard to choose!
    Terrell.png

Looking for a dedicated Star Trek community? Visit www.ufplanets.com for details.
  • Options
    vx989vx989 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm thinking Tactical for my rommie since I prefer being a DPSer more than a Tank or Healer but the Engineer on my Fed is great and Sci is pretty sweet too so I'm not sure either, I think it'll be an on the fly decision for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    vx989 wrote: »
    I'm thinking Tactical for my rommie since I prefer being a DPSer more than a Tank or Healer but the Engineer on my Fed is great and Sci is pretty sweet too so I'm not sure either, I think it'll be an on the fly decision for me.

Im 100% going Tactical Rommie KDF for my first one:D

We're always looking for you to join us
    Go to http://join.ufplanets.com/ and JOIN Today!
    Ashley.png
  • Options
    mertyolmertyol Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Engineering always been my first choice. therefore i will go Engineer :p

Probably KDF. but eventually i plan to have 6 romulan character :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Loyal members of the Romulan Reunification Movement, the {UFP} and its Klingon House offer you their support!

Join us at ufplanets.com
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Come check out the {UFP} Harelem Shake
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I'd like to thank all those who interviewed and applied for our Imperial Guard CO position. The matter of an appointment is being raised with SFC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Have you caught yourself flying on your own? Looking for a Starbase and fleet to call home? Look no further!
    Cehus.png