test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Imperial Guard - A {UFP} Division

mikester92mikester92 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
edited August 2014 in New Romulus
Loyal members of the Romulan Reunification Movement, the {UFP} and its Klingon House offer you their support!

As a broken of sect of the Romulan Imperial Guard, modern members of the guard recognize the importance of change but still honor their history by keeping their Romulan culture alive. All Romulans looking to serve through the Federation or Klingon Empire are invited to join the Imperial Guard today!

Forums: forum.ufplanets.com

Apply to Join: join.ufplanets.com

Who We Are ---][/COLOR]

The Imperial Guard is a strong Romulan division within the {UFP} The United Federation of Planets fleet, a dedicated pure Star Trek PC gaming clan operating for 11+ Years in gaming.

The UFP is a welcoming and open community of like-minded players, playing a variety of Star Trek games both modern and classic. Whether you have a lot of time to spare, or just an hour or two every once in a while, we make it easy for our members to enjoy the time they have with us with no pressures.

Dedicated Romulan Support The Imperial Guard ---][/COLOR]

With this completely autonomous Romulan division we are able to offer full support for Romulans. Our Romulan Event Officers arrange gaming events just for Romulan gameplay in all major time zones!.

As a UFP member, and Romulan player, you'll be able to choose from one of our two Tier 3+ Klingon Fleets or one of our three Tier 3/4+ Federation Fleets. As the UFP is a strong fleet with close to 700 active members signing Roll Call each month, it is important to us that all our in-game fleets maintains an equal standard to our main Federation and Klingon fleets; in turn offering our members a more consistent fleet experience, in-game.
Working with our Federation and Klingon divisions, we are also able to set up cross faction events and really explore every part of the STO experience.

Easy Membership for Casual Gamers with Limited Time ---][/COLOR]

While the UFP may seem complex on the surface, basic membership couldn't be easier to gain and maintain. Signing up is easy, and all you need to do to keep your UFP membership is to sign a monthly roll call. It's a 1 minute job at the start of each month and we send out reminders.
We understand real life commitments come first so we ask nothing more of our members.

Multiple Choices and Duties for Hardcore Fleeters ---][/COLOR]

If you're into doing more than just gaming with your fellow fleet mates, the UFP has so much to offer and be involved in. Such as a complete set of canon style administration departments that cover a wide range of tasks and duties, and therefore an excellent way to earn promotions and medals. We also have many gaming orientated duties such as Event/Battle Officers for Star Trek Online.

Joining our Elite Strike Force division also offers Hardcore Fleeters, looking for a challenge in PvP and STFs, an area to challenge themselves among some of the best players in the fleet.

What the UFP Offers its Members ---][/COLOR]

--Dedicated Federation, Klingon, Romulan, and Elite Gaming divisions in STO

--Access to a large, helpful and friendly community

--Support for both modern and classic Star Trek PC titles (STO, RPG-X, Elite Force, Bridge Commander etc)

--Active TeamSpeak 3 server (optional with or without mic)

--Veteran leadership that supports and seeks out fleet feedback and involvement

--Many weekly activities in all supported games

--Regular news, podcasts and "the Herald" magazine releases

--Recruit Support Officers (RSOs) for every new member, guiding you during the start of your membership

--Active forum full of helpful tips, discussions, jokes and more

--Social events such as Trivia Night, TeamSpeak games and more

--Enthusiastic and skilled staff in management, graphics and coding

What the UFP Asks of its Members ---][/COLOR]

--Sign Roll Call at the beginning of each month (reminders sent)

--Follow our Code of Conduct

--Treat other members as you would have them treat you

Join the Imperial Guard today and help rebuild the glory of New Romulas!

www.ufplanets.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by mikester92 on

Comments

• torinthitorinthi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Woooo! go the Romulan Imperial Guard! long live the UFP! :)!

www.ufplanets.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Click the signature to enter a world of wonder!
  • caymengreenercaymengreener Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The Imperial Guard of the UFP will be a powerful Romulan force. Join us and the Romulans will succeed!
  • silynn1silynn1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It will surely be a fun and enriching adventure. I can say that I have witnessed the 'passion' many of our members have for this faction.

That only can spell... fun!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • adammooreyadammoorey Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Been in the UFP for almost 3 years and never, have I been let down nor have I considered leaving, with fantastic STO divisions and now we are bringing in another race - we shall make the best out of what we are given, join us for Romulan, Federation AND Klingon fun :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • matchu2matchu2 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    /Bump

Been here 4 months and loving it ! Come join the fun !
  • lynxmukkalynxmukka Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Good to see our Romulan division going from strength to strength, after the meticulous planning so far, I'm pretty sure the Imperial Guard will be one of the big names, as our Federation and Klingon divisions are. :)
  • redeviledna999redeviledna999 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is THE fleet to be in to fulfill all your Star Trek fantasies..

Go on, you know youre tempted, very interesting and busy times ahead. Just follow the link below to fulfill your destiny.

http://www.ufplanets.com/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • moo8emoo8e Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Looking forward to the new Division. :cool: http://join.ufplanets.com/
  • drbillmddrbillmd Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Go ahead and beat the rush. The Imperial Guard needs you to join forces with us to help rebuild the romulan civilization
    Bill.png
  • billguarnerebillguarnere Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Like our Federation and Klingon Division, The Romulan Imperial Guard will be running lots and lots of fun events.

You looking for a Fleet that is active and were you wont have a boring moment?
    Check us out at http://www.ufplanets.com/
    Ashley.png
  • oracle54oracle54 Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    All glory to the Imperial Guard!
  • xiphenonxiphenon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    A very nice fleet, indeed. Alot of the active and leading members showing much commitment to preserve the lively athmosphere. There is near to no constraints, but much opportunities to attend fleet events.

A global chat channel for all divisions makes inter fleet communication and teaming possible.

/Q'apla ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • derrickkainsderrickkains Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You can always beat the rush and join the UFP now... be there on the ground floor :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mikester92mikester92 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Our graphics team has just created a couple Romulan STO forum signatures which look quite epic! Members can request their own over at our signatures forum under Member Resources!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vx989vx989 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    UFP is definitely a great fleet to join with fun and helpful people that will welcome you with open arms. And with the Imperial Guard who knows they may even throw in some free Romulan Ale and who can say no to that? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • billguarnerebillguarnere Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    vx989 wrote: »
    UFP is definitely a great fleet to join with fun and helpful people that will welcome you with open arms. And with the Imperial Guard who knows they may even throw in some free Romulan Ale and who can say no to that? :)

I can't say no the the Romulan Imperial Guard, and with Romulan Ale at it, well you can only say Yes:D

Join today at http://www.ufplanets.com/
    Ashley.png
    edited April 2013
    I can't say no the the Romulan Imperial Guard, and with Romulan Ale at it, well you can only say Yes:D

Join today at http://www.ufplanets.com/

Of course you'd say yes to Romulan Ale it's so tasty, why do you think the Federation outlawed it, and it's a far better bribe than cookies, those are so last year...:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wixibanwixiban Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Join the Imperial Guard today as division of the {UFP} one of the largest fleets in the STO community.

We accept all species even Klingons :D

Wixiban.png
    edited April 2013
    wixiban wrote: »
    Join the Imperial Guard today as division of the {UFP} one of the largest fleets in the STO community.

We accept all species even Klingons :D

Although that is mostly for the free Bloodwine right Wix? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • caymengreenercaymengreener Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yes, the new Romulan signatures are superb, a small example of what awaits you in the Imperial Guard of the {UFP}. Join today!
  • mertyolmertyol Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The Imperial Guard. becouse we can! :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Very excited about this! Can't wait until May :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Very excited about this! Can't wait until May :D

Agreed, May can't come soon enough, haven't been this excited for anything STO related in a long time. Bring on the Rommies! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cehuscehus Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I *Can't* wait to get in my Mogai class :)
    Cehus.png
    edited April 2013
    Still recruiting for the Romulan Imperial Guard! Those interested can join the {UFP} and be ready for launch day!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ufpterrellufpterrell Member Posts: 736 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Be a part of one of the best fleets in the game, come and check out our website and get the best possible start for your Romulan characters!
    Terrell.png

Looking for a dedicated Star Trek community? Visit www.ufplanets.com for details.
  • oberfreak2oberfreak2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Wohho! Romulan Imperial Guard! :D

I'm looking forward to many Romulan events in the future!
  • disposeableh3r0disposeableh3r0 Member Posts: 1,927 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm still on the fence as to which faction my romulan will ally with. But it will definately be one of the UFP fleets.
    As a time traveller, Am I supposed to pack underwear or underwhen?

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abraham Lincoln

Occidere populo et effercio confractus
    edited April 2013
    D'Deridex for me! All the way!

... might need more suits though. So I can get my crew to get out and push :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mertyolmertyol Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    look at the Awesome Siggies we have!

Imperial Guard Awww yeah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]