2»

Comments

• Options
    johnharrisonloljohnharrisonlol Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    *grabs some popcorn*

Don't mind me,I'm just enjoying the show.:D

*hands the popcorn to Tami*

It is quite a show as he attempts to shift the spotlight off his exploits :O
  • Options
    carcharodon1975carcharodon1975 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It is quite a show as he attempts to shift the spotlight off his exploits :O

Not only that,but it is very amusing to see 2 known exploiters/spawn campers justify the use of their chosen "playstyle".:P
    The PWE/Cryptic sweatshop...not where the game is made,but where the game is played!

Take back your home,end the grind!

Volunteer moderators policing the forums is like a mall cop trying to solve a murder.
  • Options
    johnharrisonloljohnharrisonlol Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Not only that,but it is very amusing to see 2 known exploiters/spawn campers justify the use of their chosen "playstyle".:P

I haven't tried to justify anything in the last few posts actually. But now that you mention it you are damn right I use exploits and camp others who do so on me first. You know that brew! Why should I just allow such things to be put on me without an equal response? Makes no sense does it? And my chosen playstyle of taking your names after I busted your a$$ suites me quite well. :P In any case I didn't need or use an exploits as me and Hammer owned a 5 man fes team twice when we had our A team out there. See screenshots in their event threads.
  • Options
    probe1171probe1171 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I haven't tried to justify anything in the last few posts actually. But now that you mention it you are damn right I use exploits and camp others who do so on me first. You know that brew! Why should I just allow such things to be put on me without an equal response? Makes no sense does it? And my chosen playstyle of taking your names after I busted your a$$ suites me quite well. :P In any case I didn't need or use an exploits as me and Hammer owned a 5 man fes team twice when we had our A team out there. See screenshots in their event threads.

Fighting FES is one thing. Your playstyle is up to you. We've all done a bit of spawncamping or roofing. The thing that makes you a complete **** is the racial slurs you spam into zone or private message people when you rage.

You need to think before you type.
  • Options
    emp1591emp1591 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    To be honest, I like all 3 fleets; FS, FES, and Hammer. Each has their own faults and some have some members I don't care for all that much.

In the end we all have our own style of play. Some of us ground PvPers MAY(not saying anyone actually does) exploit bugs, spawn camp, and to the etc. Instead of crying about how bad the game mechanics are messed up and doing nothing about it, some have chosen to do just the opposite.

I find that FES, in this situation, is acting admirably by saying that they will NOT teach how to use broken mechanics, a.k.a. exploits, to players. Being that PvP boot camp has been thrown into some strong spotlight, this will hopefully draw some strong attention to the bugs that the ground PvP community have faced for some time now and has to continue to face each and everyday, as we watch other bugs being fixed and our concerns being ignored.

So, instead of arguing and bickering about how one fleet MIGHT be using broken mechanics, why not get behind this topic to draw even more attention to the fact that ground is broken and needs drastic attention?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Working as intended"... 1 year later they "fix" it.
  • Options
    carcharodon1975carcharodon1975 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013

You are mistaken,I'm not brew.And you always have some excuse to use exploits,spawn camp or "disconnect" at the moment you are about to die,and you being part of Hammer doesn't say a lot of good about that fleet.
    The PWE/Cryptic sweatshop...not where the game is made,but where the game is played!

Take back your home,end the grind!

Volunteer moderators policing the forums is like a mall cop trying to solve a murder.
  • Options
    sgx1106sgx1106 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    pug02 wrote: »
    Just for everyone's information:

johnharrisonlol = Talon Jones
    kyleatreides = Talon Jones

Talon Jones has 6 Banned Accounts now.

wrong

kyleatreides = Cutter.Slade of F.S.
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sgx1106 wrote: »
    wrong

kyleatreides = Cutter.Slade of F.S.

sgx1106 = talon jones?

anyway...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7hSkXPK9Qw

working as intended?
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    wdocwdoc Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    There needs to be resists to any slow, knockback or immobilze. There are only serveral fleets using these tactics. One in particular, I wont mention names, it is a guarantee the stasis is coming out. This then prompts everyone on the map to use theirs. This turns the match into a joke, you drop a orbital on someone only to have them stasis, by a mad teammate.

I would love to participate in the next bootcamp, but I do agree some mechanics need to be addressed. It is hard to get people amped up for pvp and then they go into a match and run across this.
    Doc of Hammer
  • Options
    suuperduudesuuperduude Member Posts: 367 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You are mistaken,I'm not brew.And you always have some excuse to use exploits,spawn camp or "disconnect" at the moment you are about to die,and you being part of Hammer doesn't say a lot of good about that fleet.

We've ran with him as random PUGs, then a premade, and then inevitably brought him into our fleet. Biggs has always shown teamwork with us, participating in all aspects of the game while utilizing mumble voice. His immense knowledge of the game has taught our fleet about our builds and in 1 on 1s taught us where we needed to improve. We're happy to have him as a fleet mate. I do find it funny how people jump on him accusing him of exploits they themselves brag about using.
    --
    Lion Heart of Hammer Squadron