test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Small bug with Klingon starting mission

I thought I'd come ask here before filing an in-game support ticket, because it's not a big deal and someone here might know a fix.

This is the mission where you save Martok's house from getting bombed, then chase the Romulan "surveyor" (Why yes, I thought it strange to see a Romulan on Qo'nos, but he had the proper identicodes. *facepalm*) across the sector, kick his butt a half-dozen different ways, then finally step into a bat'leth tourney in place of Martok's champion.

My issue: I went ahead and played thru the entire tourney. When I went to my ship and tried to use the tourney accolade to put up the trophy in the mess hall, it wasn't there. Since that is what ends the mission, I'm stuck with the incomplete mission.

I finally went off and did other stuff, and haven't had time today to try again and see if the choice to use the accolade is there now. Hopefully the system catches up and this is all a moo point (You know, a cow's opinion. -- Joey)

Anyone else have any input/things to try/rituals to perform/random Friends jokes? :)
"You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
--Red Annorax
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Weirdly, I remember having to 'purchase' it while placing it on the center stand in the messhall.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Heh, well I certainly didn't see an option to 'purchase' it, not that I had anything to buy it with! :)
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax
  • burningstarburningstar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    you can place it only on floor stand if i remember right... or it was wall
    just check them all.
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Heh, well I certainly didn't see an option to 'purchase' it, not that I had anything to buy it with! :)

It's in the 'place' menu, place purchased trophies or something like that.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • hiplyrustichiplyrustic Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    you can place it only on floor stand if i remember right... or it was wall
    just check them all.

This^^

It only goes on the floor, can not be placed on the shelves.
    edited March 2013
    This^^

It only goes on the floor, can not be placed on the shelves.
    Hmmm, I didn't see a choice for anything but shelves. I'll check again tonite.
    --Red Annorax
    edited March 2013
    Hmmm, I didn't see a choice for anything but shelves. I'll check again tonite.
    Updating this issue for anyone who has a similar problem, the previous poster had it. Strangely enough when I tried this the first time there was no choice for 'floor' but when I went back it was there. Put up the trophy and the mission completed. Thanks for the assistance!
    --Red Annorax