test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

***^Task Force Spectre is recruiting^*** (PC)

Comments

• psw1016psw1016 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hello, Im new to the game, sort of, I bought it when it first came out but I rarely played. I came back a couple of weeks ago, re roll a new character so that I can learn the basics but I feel Im missing out on much of the game. Im looking for a fleet like this one that can help learn the in's and out of the game and play with. Id love to join if their is room avalible.
  • kfaytekfayte Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I played when it first launched, but I am now returning to the game and having a blast. I am looking for an established fleet to join and play with a great group of folks and learn the nuts and bolts of the game from. If there is room to join, I would love to. raylan@kirbeefayte
  • burntlotus#7889 burntlotus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I just came back to the game after being away a few months and would love an invite.
    B'eth@bwoulfe
  • suzy32suzy32 Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    hiya guys i will contact you all in game :D

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18699661#post18699661

a little bit about us :)
    edited April 2015
    edited April 2015
    psw1016 wrote: »
    Hello, Im new to the game, sort of, I bought it when it first came out but I rarely played. I came back a couple of weeks ago, re roll a new character so that I can learn the basics but I feel Im missing out on much of the game. Im looking for a fleet like this one that can help learn the in's and out of the game and play with. Id love to join if their is room avalible.

Hiya we would love you to join us, if you send me your name@handle i can sent you an inv to fleet and our chat channel :D

Alterenatively you can mail me in game @suzy33 and we can go from there

look forward to hearing from you x
    edited April 2015
    bwoulfe wrote: »
    I just came back to the game after being away a few months and would love an invite.
    B'eth@bwoulfe

i tried to inv you in game but it wouldnt work is that the correct spelling of you name@handle?

mail me in game if you like it might be easier xx
  • psw1016psw1016 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    suzy32 wrote: »
    Hiya we would love you to join us, if you send me your name@handle i can sent you an inv to fleet and our chat channel :D

Alterenatively you can mail me in game @suzy33 and we can go from there

look forward to hearing from you x

Thanks!! I sent you in game message, not sure if I did it correctly. Is there a name before the @ on your handle? my handle is Atervis@psw578. Talk to you soon
  • nomahdnomahd Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hello Suzy!

I am interested in joining Task Force Spectre if you will have me. I sent you a message in game to @suzy33.

Would you please contact me in game when possible? Handle is @nomahd

Thanks!
    edited April 2015
    nomahd wrote: »
    Hello Suzy!

I am interested in joining Task Force Spectre if you will have me. I sent you a message in game to @suzy33.

Would you please contact me in game when possible? Handle is @nomahd

Thanks!

HI i sent you mail in game look forward to hearing from u xx
  • melinokmelinok Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hi! I heard about this fleet and i'd like to have an invite. I'm a Fed toon and my handler is Melinox@Melinok . Many thx in advance!
    edited April 2015
    melinok wrote: »
    Hi! I heard about this fleet and i'd like to have an invite. I'm a Fed toon and my handler is Melinox@Melinok . Many thx in advance!

hiya i will look you up in game and send you a mail and inv xx
  • melinokmelinok Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ok thank you! :)
    edited May 2015
    Still Recruiting :) all welcome old or new players delta alts too. come join us x
  • commashancommashan Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hello all. I am a very casual Fed. lvl. 57 tactical officer who is looking for a fleet to join. Started playing a month ago, and while I really enjoy the game I am still learning all the ropes. Began reading this thread and it seems that people speak very highly of the group. While I have no problem with contributing to fleet projects and helping out, I am a very quiet and private person in real life, so I tend to run solo for the most part, and don't get on voice chat that much. I open up once I get to know people, but it takes a while. :) If you think I can contribute my handle is Kahm Ashan@commashan. Thanks, have a great day!
    edited May 2015
    commashan wrote: »
    Hello all. I am a very casual Fed. lvl. 57 tactical officer who is looking for a fleet to join. Started playing a month ago, and while I really enjoy the game I am still learning all the ropes. Began reading this thread and it seems that people speak very highly of the group. While I have no problem with contributing to fleet projects and helping out, I am a very quiet and private person in real life, so I tend to run solo for the most part, and don't get on voice chat that much. I open up once I get to know people, but it takes a while. :) If you think I can contribute my handle is Kahm Ashan@commashan. Thanks, have a great day!

hiya i did reply to you in game about a week ago, i was wondering if you recieved it?

@suzy33
    x
  • dongemaharudongemaharu Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hi. I tried to ask for an invite in game but couldn't get a reply. I'm looking to join a new fleet as my current fleet of 2 years is dead. Thanks.
    edited June 2015
    Hi. I tried to ask for an invite in game but couldn't get a reply. I'm looking to join a new fleet as my current fleet of 2 years is dead. Thanks.

hiya sorry ive been on holiday i will try to contact you in game :D sorry for delay xx
    edited June 2015

if you are still interested we would love to have you join us i couldnt contact you in game as i need your name@handle. Let me know i will be on everyday you can mail me in game if you prefer @suzy33
    edited June 2015
    Still very active, still recruiting.

We have 3 fleets which all share 1 chat channel so theres usually someone about for chat/info/advice or a laugh and joke :D

contact in game -me @suzy33
    or @cronos722
    or @avaeris
    If you are looking for a fun laid back fleet with active players Look No Further, we have some of everything, dps beasts, casual players, and long term players who have been in these fleets for years, some even just sit in for the conversation :)
    we love to chat, share our knowledge and have a good laugh too.
    Come and check us out.

mail or tell me in game @suzy33 or
    @cronos722
    @avaeris

• stephanie3000stephanie3000 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Absolutely great! never had so much fun with a fleet. The hilarious chat helps with those boring grinding sessions too lol also some really experienced dpsers usually on hand to help newer players such as myself with all my questions and show us how the stfs work :D
    finally found a fleet that feels like home
    Still recruiting and now alpha of our own armada, if you want a fun and very active fleet pm me @suzy33 or mail in game :) 18+ preferred
  • hydrodurahydrodura Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    Task force spectre is recruiting fleet level 50. if your fleet inactive? we are very active with 25 to 50 players on our fleet chat, part of armada level 456 also might be looking for a gamma fleet
  • datalives#1627 datalives Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Not in the fleet ... but the armarda - Great helpful people, events and try to get all involved. Worth applying to join these guys and girls.

@Datalives
    United 55th.
    A selection of my STO windows background ScreenShots
    http://www.risk-gaming.com/content.php B)
    @Datalives
    United Federation 55th