test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dilithium Exchange transaction bug

2»

Comments

• duncansharp1duncansharp1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    it happened to me too got 200 zen worth of dilithium stuck in there and i can still trade but that is one offer is still stuck and i am mad
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited March 2013
    Our programmers continue to investigate this. We apologize for any inconvenience this is causing.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • ubachungubachung Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm not sure if more examples will help track down the issue, but I'm having the same problem. I currently have 922 zen stuck in the exchange.
  • burningstarburningstar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i currently have 5 orders for over 20 000 zen, i cant cancel them, and i didnt recived any zen
    . my orders for sure was completed i saw exchange prise move over to sell at same prise i was buying, and my orders was still there, i filled a gm ticked from inside game too.

edit:
    if im to wait untill server restart to recive my zen, it gonna cost me over 100 000 dil, and if i dont recive the zen, several milions ... that is more then annoying, and realy should be taklen care of ASAP.
    edited March 2013
    sorry for double posting.
  • megacharge07megacharge07 Member Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I have an offer for a trade of dilithium to zen sitting for hours now, I try to cancel the offer and I get, "Failed to cancel Dilithium Exchange offer. Internal error."

My zen is being held hostage.

FIX IT !! :mad:
    tumblr_mt0cmzAQpC1rm3hhlo2_500.gif
  • duaths1duaths1 Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    yeah, make a screenshot just to be sure
  • neridiumneridium Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Mine went through after emergency maintenance so i'm no longer having this problem. So atm if you want to use the exchange make sure its around a maintenance day otherwise you'll have to wait a while.
    edited March 2013
    neridium wrote: »
    Mine went through after emergency maintenance so i'm no longer having this problem. So atm if you want to use the exchange make sure its around a maintenance day otherwise you'll have to wait a while.

that dont work for me .. im using exchange to earn me some extra dil every day :)
    im buying and reseling some of my zen. it happands to me few times ago but with just 1 order and small amounts about 100-200 zen

but now all my 5 orders are stuck, and total amount is over 20 000 zen, im abit concerned what will happand to that dil/zen in those orders after server restart. at least i made few screenshots that prove they are bugged and hope i dont lost that large amount of zen.
    edited March 2013
    Considering I need this Zen to buy fleet support duty officer packs, and it's still broken right now, I'm going to expect cryptic/pwe to keep the duty officer pack promotion up for every day this doesn't get fixed to make up for the fact that we can't buy them right now.
    edited March 2013
    So, what's the status? I want to buy some fleet support duty officer packs. It's a little too convenient that now that I don't have enough zen available to me to buy one, this "bug" happens so I can't convert anymore dil to zen... smh
  • shapeywhelmshapeywhelm Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Having the same problem myself, large # of zen stuck listed at 99.
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited March 2013
    Thanks for your continued patience, Captains. This should be resolved after tomorrow morning's maintenance -- any stuck orders should make their way back to you at that point.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • asuraakasuraak Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Im having the same problem since last night, was about to buy a caitian carrier but then that error popped up and I got 74,250 dil just sittin now. Hope this issue gets solved pretty quickly
    edited March 2013
    Thanks for your continued patience, Captains. This should be resolved after tomorrow morning's maintenance -- any stuck orders should make their way back to you at that point.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

I think it's (at the very least) fair to add an extra day or two to the Jem'Hadar attack ship duty officer pack promotion, considering this "error" has artificially removed almost two days of this promotion from us due to our dil to zen exchanges being frozen. Please have the decency to take this into account. It will go a long way into appeasing your player base, rather than alienating them.
    edited March 2013

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

while developers look for what cousing this, cant they come with some workaround, may be sync acount data with server data upon login or something ?
  • fayekfayek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    This issue seems to be back, I have a stuck offer that won't cancel no matter how many times I click cancel. Waiting until after this maintenance has not resolved it.