test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

WHY can't I get someone to actually READ my tech support Msg's???

I've had this problem for a while now, and every time I send a Support ticket in, they send the same Damn form message back! I've asked for a HUMAN to read my tickets but apparently thats too much to ask for.
I was a Beta tester for the game, I've paid Cash into the game for items and I've recommended the game to friend and family.
This is NOT how you treat a valued customer!

My problem is simple, I Bought a two character upgrade pack and only got ONE slot. I WAS a Gold member for a while and made 3 characters back then. Then I downgraded to Silver and thats when I bought the Two character slot. I keep getting the same Msg on the Support ticket saying that "Silver members get 1 fed and 1 Klingon Character" and with the Two character upgrade, that makes 4 characters! Maybe I'm just stupid but if you take 3 and add 2, HOW do you end up with 4?????
Can a Real HUMAN Tech support Person take the time to deal with this Please???

I'm about the delete my account and Not look back!!!!
Thanx,
Timby
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    tsurutafan01tsurutafan01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    So you have three characters and now have one open slot? That makes four. It doesn't matter when you made those characters.

Cryptic is right.

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
  • Options
    johhannejohhanne Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I hate to say it but I think you have the right 'number' of slots. You are actually, as a silver, no longer entitled to the first three but only two of them. I know for a fact if a silver had three, although he wouldn't lose a character, if he ever deleted one he never got that third slot back. Sounds to me like they also factor it into slot purchases.

Basically the only reason you got to keep that third slot is because they won't delete your toon. But it's a 'freebie' and it seems to have been counted as one of the two you brought as the upgrade.

sucks - but that's cryptic.

Jo
  • Options
    ussfuryussfury Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yeah, I don't think it matter that you made three characters, it's that you are Silver now and are now limited to two slots. The third character you made now takes up one of your purchased two pack.
  • Options
    captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    it might depend on if you delete the character?

i was under the impression, and this could be wrong, that even if you drop down from gold to silver you keep the character, but if you then delete one, you could well lose that slot.

so have you deleted one since you went silver?
  • Options
    lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Everyone is correct. When you went gold you got that third slot, and when you reverted back to silver you got to keep that third slot as long as you don't delete a character. Your purchase of 2 additional slots gives you 4 slots TOTAL, 2 from you silver account, your freebie gold slot is now purchased in addition to the 4th slot.

:)

I read that a few months ago from a support reply on the forums.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • Options
    timbytimby Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thanx so much, I couldn't get any info from the Support tickets, they just kept sending me the exact same msg, without explaining it... I understand now WHY I only have one slot from the two I purchased... If they'd taken the time to explain it as you all have, I wouldn't have gotten upset in the first place!
    Thanx,
    Timby
  • Options
    grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    comments removed, the question has already been answered correctly...