test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BUG: Borg DOFFs Not Unlocking in Reputation System (RESOLVED 2/21!)

Comments

• indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yes, I noticed the same thing on my Fed and KDF characters
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Was actually mentioned by someone on tribble and there are other threads on this so it is likely this thread will be merged with the others.
  • marshalericdavidmarshalericdavid Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I checked my Omega reputation (I am tier V) and their was nothing new. Their was no new officer projects at all to do.
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I got this bug too.

On my character T'pe, I ran the Very Rare (Purple) Liberated Borg Duty Officer project in my Task Force Omega Rep system and it completed. It's the only Omega store project I've run for her, so prior to finishing the Store tab was non-accessable. After it completed I was able to click on the Store tab, but all I get this blank window:

http://i.imgur.com/kNTRNJY.jpg

The contributions were spent and when I go back into my list of Omega Projects, the store unlock for the purple DOffs is no longer there.

Submitted support tkt #130214-000653.

:(

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • foundrelicfoundrelic Member Posts: 1,380 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    So, I completed the "Stocking" projects for Blue and Purple.

Nothing.

Even after relogging.

It would be REALLY freaking nice if these things were TESTED before being put into game.
  • rabidredneck02rabidredneck02 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Same with my KDF character, not doing any unlocks on my fed until THIS. GETS. FIXED.
  • overkilltbpoverkilltbp Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Currently having the same issue, I even trained some other weapon projects to see if it was some weird bug I only had 1 thing unlock, but still no borg doff thing is showing up.

Anyone else having an issue?
  • vgacevgace Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I am also having this issue. They do not appear in the Rep Store.
  • foundrelicfoundrelic Member Posts: 1,380 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Cryptic Intern: "Maybe we should test this, you know, Quality Control?"

Cryptic Dev: "Quali-What control?"
  • draugadandraugadan Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Add me to the list. I unlocked the Blue and the Purple borg doff, and nothing. I have weapons, and consumables in my Omega store but no doffs. I hope this gets fixed soon.
  • crazytank1crazytank1 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Same here, only thing I want from the store and I can't get it.
  • groomlake32groomlake32 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Unlocked borg duty officers- both blue and purple

how do I get them now??? they are not appearing in my omega reputation store......
  • chaz200565chaz200565 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Its bugged. cryptic/pwe do know about it.
    Its yet again something out of laural and hardy. another fine mess,regards these patches
  • avarseiravarseir Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Stop, Take Deep Breaths.. Breathe in.. Breathe out.. Breathe in... Breath out... repeat after me.. excelsior.. repeat.. excelsior...

its a known bug, relax you should see it next week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shield309shield309 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Just did the project on another toon as well that had not unlocked any store item yet for Omega. The project completed and the store button lit up but when l click on it there is just a blank window with nothing for sale.
  • kirby32kirby32 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Also experiencing this issue and submitted a bug report.
  • silverfaustxsilverfaustx Member Posts: 262
    edited February 2013
    i already had borg guns in the store, that shows up but not the doff
  • helvetiamatt81helvetiamatt81 Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Dear Cryptic

Can we get some news about this problem? Do you think we have to wait until patching next thursday or is it a small problem you can solve without any patch?

Thanks for keeping the community informed. :)
  • jamesdaxjamesdax Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Dear Cryptic

Can we get some news about this problem? Do you think we have to wait until patching next thursday or is it a small problem you can solve without any patch?

Thanks for keeping the community informed. :)

This^

Doff's in store or spent resources back please.
  • shifter777shifter777 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Same here, no purple duty officer in the personal store. Also the project no longer shows up.
  • cptniteusercptniteuser Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Same prob, unlock and not in store both blue and purple. Also note that if you have no other unlocks then the blue and purple doffs you don't even get into the store.

Think this should have been more QA'd before patching.:P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
    edited February 2013
    Yesterday, we tracked down an error in the Omega Personal Store that was preventing players from gaining access to the Reclaimed Borg Duty Officers.

The good news is that anyone that has already ran either of these Unlock Projects will gain immediate access to their Borg Doffs once the error is repaired. You will not have to run the projects again.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Jeremy Randall
    Cryptic - Lead Systems Designer
    "Play smart!"
  • admsimadmsim Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yesterday, we tracked down an error in the Omega Personal Store that was preventing players from gaining access to the Reclaimed Borg Duty Officers.

The good news is that anyone that has already ran either of these Unlock Projects will gain immediate access to their Borg Doffs once the error is repaired. You will not have to run the projects again.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks for letting us know but does this mean it wont be fixed until next patch Thursday?
    "STO is like a box of chocolates, you never know what bug you're gonna get."

Original Join Date: Jan 2010
  • tsurutafan01tsurutafan01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Thank you for the quick response.

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
  • chaz200565chaz200565 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Theres been absolutely no news or information about the liberated borg project bug.
    Devs can we please have some information as to what is going on.
    Is it still going ahead,or are we getting a refund after using resources to try to get this????
  • kevaldtkevaldt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It more than likely a bug in the store, once fixed the doffs will be in there... no refunds.
    [SIGPIC]InGame - @Darth_Tauri[/SIGPIC]
    Joined - 9/2011
    "You Best Make Peace With Your Dear & Fluffy Lord" - Malcolm Reynolds
  • tsurutafan01tsurutafan01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    There has actually been new information posted this morning if you bother to check the thread on it in the bug section. They've found the bug and expect it to be fixed in the next patch. No one will have to run the projects again if they did already.

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
  • jivedutchjivedutch Member Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Quick 5cents, i unlocked all the omega store unlocks, and like all others , no new tab for borg doffs, was delighted to see this one come back, and wondering when/if those very nice officers would be obtainable on my other toons ...

As a sidenote, ALL store unlock projects finished immediatly, no reward button is set, no message pops for it, any of them ...

this is only the store unlock projects , all other missions have pickup-button.
  • altechachanaltechachan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    This is the post tsurutafan01 was referring to: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=8093731&postcount=76
    Member since November 2009... I think.
    (UFP) Ragnar
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    When exactly is the fix going to come out?
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
This discussion has been closed.