test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Logs Me out on Forums ???

legoorlegoor Member Posts: 19 Arc User
Ok everytime I come to the forums I have to log in now before you ask yes I check the little box that says "Keep me logged in" but it doesnt work so every time I go here I have to login can anyone give me any pointers on how to get this to stop ,,, Thanks....
Post edited by legoor on

Comments

• Options
    mbp101287mbp101287 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I have always had the same problem. I don't know a fix but I do know if you just click the login button in the spot where your info/last visited/private messages info would show up on the screen, it will log you in without inputting any info, saving time.
  • Options
    legoorlegoor Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Nope doesnt work for me, just tryed that it and it still just pops up asking all my info :(

EDIT !!! Nevermind I just clicked the wrong area it logs me in, in the area you told me to click ... Thanks
  • Options
    hanoverhanover Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    This has been a problem since The Great Perfect World Account Merge forced the message board into this stupid format. They do not seem to care. :mad:
    Does Arc install a root kit? Ask a Dev today!
  • Options
    lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You'll probably need to configure your browser to NOT delete cookies on browser shutdown, tho the login may be tied to a session ID and on browser restart and revisit here you're likely getting a new session ID.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • Options
    mbp101287mbp101287 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    You'll probably need to configure your browser to NOT delete cookies on browser shutdown, tho the login may be tied to a session ID and on browser restart and revisit here you're likely getting a new session ID.

Well I can attest that it has nothing to do with deleting cookies, so it must be the latter.