test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

3-Year Anniversary Event is Live!

Comments

• psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Is the Temporal Ambassador mission in the "Episodes" tab? If so, which front is it in? If not, where can I find it without going back to ESD?
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Klingon ship from this is actually better than I expected... With the right tune ups if it were to have a 10 console either c-store or fleet ship I would get it works well for the LC sci where its needed only thing to flesh it out really besides the console and stat boosts would be getting some of those cannon cd reducing doffs to flesh it out completely but overall I love the way it was designed/looks/art/etc :D
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited January 2013
    Is the Temporal Ambassador mission in the "Episodes" tab? If so, which front is it in? If not, where can I find it without going back to ESD?

I believe it will be added there once the event is over.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • idronaidrona Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Q minigame is very fun and the balloon popper. :D

Now to do the episode mission.

Happy 3-Year Anniversary!
    signwidrona.png
  • c0nd1t10nr3dc0nd1t10nr3d Member Posts: 638 Arc User
    edited January 2013

You get the mission from a contact outside Admiral Quinn's Office... By the fountain. ;)

EDIT: Sorry... I didn't read your post fully... so... What Brandon said ^^ :P
  • khayuungkhayuung Member Posts: 1,876 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Happy birthday, STO! :D

"Last Engage! Magical Girl Origami-san" is in print! Now with three times more rainbows.

Support the "Armored Unicorn" vehicle initiative today!

Thanks for Harajuku. Now let's get a real "Magical Girl" costume!
  • punktribblepunktribble Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    hmmm no "Yesterday's Enterprise uniform" drop again...... two times now.....if it's that strap.come on:(
  • sovereign010sovereign010 Member Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I got the party popper, I'm gonna fire it every chance I get, see if that breaks the server lol
  • gr4v1t4rgr4v1t4r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I got the party popper, I'm gonna fire it every chance I get, see if that breaks the server lol

Aside from the expected lag in ESD and the first city, it actually did cause severe lag when the captain's table got flooded with them, which normally is a relatively lag-free zone. Hopefully this is just due to the strain already placed on the servers, otherwise the griefers have a new tool to make social zones unpleasant places to be...
    Lost and Delirious... and Disenchanted too
    Apparently some forum posters have diplomatic immunity nowadays, where can I get mine?
    askray wrote: »
    Expressing my opinion isn't trolling but nice try. Besides, if I was you wouldn't know it ;P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,463 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Anyone else sad they could not rob the Ent-C from all that gear?
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • twg042370twg042370 Member Posts: 2,312 Arc User
    edited January 2013

To be honest, I hope it and the balloon gun replace the bug spray/ fire extinguisher as annoyance of choice at Drozana and ESD.
    <3
    edited January 2013
    I just noticed the event is two weeks long.

Nice.
    <3
  • judgeslongjudgeslong Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Loved the mission one of the best mission. Wish all mission were made as good as that one. Nice job STO guys keep up that kinda of high detail mission and ill stick around for another 10 years.
    edited January 2013
    questerius wrote: »
    Anyone else sad they could not rob the Ent-C from all that gear?

I'll admit that I tried to the first time I ran through it too :eek: Obviously just to test it... right... :p

Cheers,

Brand
  • designationxr377designationxr377 Member Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'll admit that I tried to the first time I ran through it too :eek: Obviously just to test it... right... :p

Cheers,

Brand

At least you still think like one of us.
    edited February 2013
    At least you still think like one of us.

HAHA! Sometimes :cool: And apparently I forgot the rest of my name because as I was typing I received an email and got to see [REDACTED] and ERMAHGERD!! IT WAS AMAZING!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • exa12exa12 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Loved the mission, especially the BOFF bits.:)

only commplaints about the uniform; Belt + Harness could have the metal colour options enabled ( officer belts in the EP were gold) and the cuffs would of be a nice extra too.

for spoiler text use #1b1c1f
  • majesticmsfcmajesticmsfc Member Posts: 1,401 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It lagged too much to be able to play the missions, will wait a few days I guess. However this stems back to the fact that there isn't enough server space for all the players, really annoying for us gold players considering we pay to play the darn thing. If you're not going to increase server space you should limit the amount of silvers able to get on for a short period so your gold paying customers can get their money worth.

I'll probably get flak by the silvers for this, but we do pay a lot and are treated pretty poorly. Best option is to increase server space for all as it's laggy a lot these days a lot more than it was 3 months ago.
    Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
  • unionmasterunionmaster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    hmmm no "Yesterday's Enterprise uniform" drop again...... two times now.....if it's that strap.come on:(

same here no uniform drop
    edited February 2013
    judgeslong wrote: »
    Loved the mission one of the best mission. Wish all mission were made as good as that one. Nice job STO guys keep up that kinda of high detail mission and ill stick around for another 10 years.

As a person that has been here since beta that was one of the best made missions ever.
    If Dan is reading this make more missions of this caliber and no one will have a right to complain. That was real trek storytelling at it's best. Give the team that made that a pat on the back
    edited February 2013
    I'll probably get flak by the silvers for this, but we do pay a lot and are treated pretty poorly.

I was going to nail you to a cross on behalf of the other Silvers, but I see that you did it yourself so thanks for that.
    <3
  • aeolusdallasaeolusdallas Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    shadowkosh wrote: »
    for the money we spend you people should have the problems fixed

There isn't a solution to too many people logging on at once. Is this the first MMORPG you have ever played?
    edited February 2013
    twg042370 wrote: »
    I was going to nail you to a cross on behalf of the other Silvers, but I see that you did it yourself so thanks for that.

you have not paid long enough!!
  • sparhawksparhawk Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    As a person that has been here since beta that was one of the best made missions ever.
    If Dan is reading this make more missions of this caliber and no one will have a right to complain. That was real trek storytelling at it's best. Give the team that made that a pat on the back

Indeed. Kudos to the team on this one.
    edited February 2013
    you have not paid long enough!!

i is shamed
    <3
  • exa12exa12 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    same here no uniform drop

there isnt a drop, it unlocks straight away, thats probably why it just had an armour icon than a specific item box.

go to the tailor, the addons are under chest gear and belt

for spoiler text use #1b1c1f
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,463 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Cheers,

Brand

Any STO player who has seen "Yesterday's Enterprise" probably had something like "don't feed that gear to the romulan torpedoes" and "Nice shiny gear, would look even better on MY Ambassador"

Tomorrow's patch will make it loot-able? :eek:
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • ravinravin Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Had the queue when I logged on, but it only lasted a minute or two.

The Q mission was cute and fun.

The Temporal mission was awesome.

I'd like to address a question that was asked earlier. Someone wanted to know what was up with the "Press Any Key" on the loading screen. That happens when you have the game minimized while it's loading. More than likely you were in queue and decided to do other things on the PC that minimized the game. Once your queue was up the game loaded, but to allow the game to render properly it has to be up, so it waited for you to bring it up and let the game know you were ready for it to render.
    =\/= ================================ =\/=
    Centurion maximus92
    12th Legion, Romulan Republic
    12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
  • swordbearer13swordbearer13 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Is anyone besides me having issues completing the temporal mission as a KDF player?

Maybe it's just my and my P.O.S. internet connection, but I've "completed" it three times and it simply won't show up as finished.

Every time the "timeline corrects itself" I end up back in the nebula, with the goal of "go to the Tholian base" still active. There's an action to "scan for anomaly" or something, and my bridge officer tells me the temporal anomaly is no longer there and we should depart the system...but I still can't end the mission.

This is really frustrating, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Ideas?

If it matters, as soon as I scan the anomaly the first time I get the cutscene showing a ship transformation, and then I briefly see the space map again, and it does not appear the goal of "go to the base" has been met. Before I can click fly anywhere or "Scan the anomaly" again, the server loads the Tholian base.

Update: Completely replaying a FOURTH time, it finally moved past here and told me to report back to the mission assigner. Wonder what I did wrong...
  • c0nd1t10nr3dc0nd1t10nr3d Member Posts: 638 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm having an issue with Empty Ship BOFF slots after completing the mission... anyone else having this trouble? It's a little annoying having to reassign my bridge officer stations after completing the mission on each toon.
This discussion has been closed.