test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PC & X-Box Controller Keybind issue

I have a PC Controller that I have been using very consistently practically since I started playing this game on the assumption that PC and X-Box Controllers were allowed in this game. However, for some reason ever since the maintenance today and subsequent rash of inexplicable cases of people (including me) being unable to log back into the game after the maintenance, I have been unable to get my controller's Keybind's to work in the way I had them set up prior to todays maintenance.

I have attempted to reload the keybinds, I have even attempted to rescript the keybinds. But no matter what I do the game appears to be stuck on a default controller keybind setting that I do not enjoy using. I would very much appreciate an explaination as to why the keybinds are so messed up and appreciate someone telling me how I can fix this problem on my copy of the game, because I sorely miss my keybinds that I had been using up till now.
Post edited by helixsunbringer on

Comments

• Options
    helixsunbringerhelixsunbringer Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    so I take it no one else has experienced this problem or has any ideas on how I can resolve this problem?

EDIT: ooops, issue resolved... apparently I had accidentally switched to Direct-Input from X-Input. Where X-Input is what I need to be on to allow in-game macro's and keybinds to operate and Direct-Input is what I need to be in to allow me to utilize the Controllers Manufacturer designed keybinds.