test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

***The Official Login Queue Thread!*** (Threads about queues will be moved here)

Comments

• Options
    andyvh501andyvh501 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hmmm 2 hours and im halfway down the list now. at least i got a nap in
  • Options
    nephillemnephillem Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    purchased the legacy pack ,but even after 2 days im not able to claim the LOR pack,it isnt no where in the c-store sections where im suppose to claim it from,transaction was completed i even got the [thank you for supporting sto ] lol but no legacy pack ,i heard im not the only one who is having this problem,so ill wait on my ticket response hopefully it will be corrected soon ,till then ill enjoy the great new content that is of course after im able to login :mad: all will be fixed soon i say to my self over and over like a mantra my new shiny LOR ships will soon be mine to command .[sighs ] goes check on queue oh good 3000 more to go till i can play yay! i love STO ! so ill deal with it for now :eek:
  • Options
    magitnimagitni Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They Need To Shut Down Neverwinter To Free Up Server Space For Startrek... No Way Should They Be Taking Server Space From A Money Maker To Run A Beta Game...
  • Options
    aarons9aarons9 Member Posts: 961
    edited May 2013
    when i do finally get in, i better see 1000s of people online.. the zones had better be hella packed. like during the holiday event.

but it will probably be like last night and 2 fleet members are online and 4 or 5 out of nearly 50 on my friends list are on and the zones are empty..

im beginning to think these qs are to get people to buy the LTS they just so happen have on sale.
    [12:35] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 225232 (271723) Plasma Damage to you with Plasma Lance.
    [12:44] Vessel One of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 1019527 (1157678) Kinetic Damage to you with Plasma Energy Bolt Explosion.
  • Options
    reltehhtuoyreltehhtuoy Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    4 score and 3 years ago...
  • Options
    onenineonenine Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi Captains,

As you may have seen, there is a login queue at this time due to the amount of players wanting to jump in to play. Gold members (LTS/ Monthly Sub) still have priority, per the F2P matrix, and all players are getting in after a short wait. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

A short wait???? you having a laugh, i was number 23788 out of 23788 when i logged in and over an hour later i'm not even half way, so i gave up and played SWTOR, i'll come back in a couple of months time to see if i can get in.

I know you don't care as long as the ppl that are in keep spending, but you're keeping out more potential payers thats not good buisness.
  • Options
    thatguy211thatguy211 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wow the game is really growing. I was on this morning and it was crowded but not like this. Hey ppl in charge of STO im glad the game is growing nd u filled servers but could u plz make ur servers able to accommodate more players :)
  • Options
    too2muchtoo2much Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Great! I finally get past the queue after 4 hours and as soon as I take one step I get kicked out!! WHHHYYYYYY!!!

What are the chances!... Well with my luck at least 110%
  • Options
    russkulykrusskulyk Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just adding my 2 cents.
    I'm angered slightly, dissapointed more so, and slowly getting myself psyched to play something else. Likely WoW for a couple months. Guess I won't be buying the new ship I had planned. That money goes to Blizzard now.
  • Options
    magistr8magistr8 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So Gold members are getting in quicker then? I asked some and they told me no. Haha, sarcasm is such a lost form in the written word. Well friends, one can only wait to see what happens next. I can agree that it does not make me want to spend my money as I go, nor do I wish to spend the monthly money on a game that is f2p and still has the option to pay as you go. What can you do with a situation like that? (rhetorical question) 1) Wait to see if things get fixed. 2) Wait to see if another server comes online to take up the slack. 3) Regardless, you are going to wait. I will wait, read the forums while I wait in the queue, and play when my position/number comes up.
  • Options
    cypher0092cypher0092 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    All they want if for everyone to buy the gold membership!! its on sale and with the 24-26k queue the must get some pretty good sale there!! marketing!! really sucks but they really dont give a **** about us they only want to push us to spend da damm money witch im sure a lot did..... so they won and we get it in the TRIBBLE without lube.....
  • Options
    defiance12defiance12 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you are not the only one

I was actually ingame about 2 hours ago. the game crashed so i come back into the game only to be 25000 in a queue of 25000. :/

Cryptic PWE as you can tell you clients are PISSED OFF

Somes answers other than we are working on it... trust us would be really quite nice.
  • Options
    deathrace147deathrace147 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    591 to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    jokanldjokanld Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just wished there was some warning when switching chars that you get thrown back into the queue.... I startet at 13.000 and an hour and a half waiting, i get in, do some duty officers, and then want to switch to my romulan char... and now the queue was 24.000??? I gave up...

and I cant even go gold or lifetime because they accept iDeal for Zen but not for that.... *grumbles about them not wanting his money*
  • Options
    nathanhunternathanhunter Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We are aware there is a queue to log in at this time Your patronage is important to us. Please continue to hold, and enjoy this lovely compilation of John Tesh hits. Your call may be monitored for quality assurance but I wouldn't bet on it.
  • Options
    giannicampanellagiannicampanella Member Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    General observations from a relatively new player:

Why is everyone allergic to money these days? A F2P real $ Store, considering it is a store of mere virtual goods, ought to offer hundreds of things in every category. On a related note, a game that demonstrably pulls in thousands more players than it has the capacity for would cause any rational profit-minded business man to increase that capacity immediately. All of this is rather depressing, like watching a transwarp great experiment fail. "GOOD MORNING CAPTAIN".
    Greenbird
  • Options
    newromulan1newromulan1 Member Posts: 2,229
    edited May 2013
    Is there really a Que now? I just logged it and went right to game - has the Q been fixed? I'm a gold sub - but still if it was 25k like some say I figured I would be 500 or something?
  • Options
    deathrace147deathrace147 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Queue is going down very slowly
  • Options
    partyotterpartyotter Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cypher0092 wrote: »
    All they want if for everyone to buy the gold membership!! its on sale and with the 24-26k queue the must get some pretty good sale there!! marketing!! really sucks but they really dont give a **** about us they only want to push us to spend da damm money witch im sure a lot did..... so they won and we get it in the TRIBBLE without lube.....

Pretty much this.

I was able to get on for about 30 mins last night around 11 pm, just long enough to finish the Romulan Tutorial, then I got kicked. I imagine it was to make room for gold members.

I guess STO is pay to play now.
  • Options
    kattrara1kattrara1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well its been a couple hours now waiting.....going to go play WoW, at least I can log on there
  • Options
    legendarybladelegendaryblade Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    defiance12 wrote: »
    you are not the only one

I was actually ingame about 2 hours ago. the game crashed so i come back into the game only to be 25000 in a queue of 25000. :/

Cryptic PWE as you can tell you clients are PISSED OFF

Somes answers other than we are working on it... trust us would be really quite nice.

I wanted to make my Reman officer today. Since the C-store on the website is not working, I had to wait two hours to log in to my main character, go to the C-Store, buy the Reman, then log out and make him. By the time I got halfway through that queue I had to go to work.

More server capacity please.
  • Options
    captinsickocaptinsicko Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    is There Really A Que Now? I Just Logged It And Went Right To Game - Has The Q Been Fixed? I'm A Gold Sub - But Still If It Was 25k Like Some Say I Figured I Would Be 500 Or Something?

Yeh Im In The 5 K Range
  • Options
    vweegitvweegit Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Great work, Cryptic/PWE. Another one of your games is broken.

Do you have, perhaps, a third game I can not play today?

This sort of botch is why I stopped paying for this game (and won't pay for the one you just released). How is it that every single patch, release, unforseen problem, or what-have-you ends up taking days to resolve or get right?
  • Options
    macfellymacfelly Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can't even change characters now without a three hour wait, this is utterly stupid.
    Apparently not loyal enough :|
  • Options
    jake477jake477 Member Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Legacy of Romulus was a gigantic WASTE!!!! You ruined STO, I want the old one back I could play on demand, all the shiny stuff can go to hell.

I paid to play for lifetime play and I'M STILL LIVING!!! Not wait for two damn days!!!!!

Fix the servers or kill that rat trap you call Neverwinter

P.S. PWE's Neverwinter is failing too in beta by banning half the players.....guess where they went?

This is your money maker, KILL Neverwinter, it's a failure. By the look of things STO is on its way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "This planet smells, it must be the Klingons"
  • Options
    bok249bok249 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    omg I had no idea the queue was this bad right now lol. I've been playing all day on my Klingon, the queue was only like 10k this morning, then just now decided to hop to my Romulan, to find myself in 24856th place... You'd think they'd at least set up a 30 second grace period or something where your spot on the server is reserved, in case you need to character swap or the game crashes.
  • Options
    kleb26kleb26 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is there really a Que now? I just logged it and went right to game - has the Q been fixed? I'm a gold sub - but still if it was 25k like some say I figured I would be 500 or something?

i found that if my computer craft or switched characters to check queues if i went back to the character quickly i was never higher than place 10
  • Options
    xcom43xcom43 Member Posts: 723 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well lets just say if you don't want to wait get your self a life time sub.Life subs like me get ahead of the pack.Be cause we paid for the game.

Free to play players have the longest wait time.

Sorry to be blunt but it's the truth.

And if you don't mind waiting for a couple of days for the server to calm down.
    The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
  • Options
    gnarlyrynognarlyryno Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    14,003 out of 24,TRIBBLE...been waiting an hour......forget it knights of the old republic here I come....
  • Options
    korg12korg12 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I come home from work to play the game and for the past two days I can't even get past the character screen!I was thinking about getting a lifetime subscription but now I don't think so!:(