test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

***The Official Login Queue Thread!*** (Threads about queues will be moved here)

Comments

• nailer1985nailer1985 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Queued for the first time ever - 560something out of over 6k waiting to get in.

Guess I'll check in next week. Time to go play games that have higher server pops and no patch-day foulups in the meantime.
  • djezc#0623 djezc Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1954 out of 6845 waiting this is so much worse than s7
  • pweistheworstpweistheworst Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    scurry5 wrote: »
    Hmm....281, and stuck. I don't think anyone on the servers now wants to get off!

However, it's morning for me now, and I just have to wait until all the Americans go to sleep.....

I think there's still something seriously wrong. I've been stuck at position 1831 for the last 10 minutes and the queue just gets bigger and bigger but my position remains 1831.

If the game is actually running I can't imagine that none of the players ahead of me have been able to log in ... or that no players who were ahead of me in the queue got tired and just cancelled.

It just doesn't make since to be stuck in the same position in the queue for 10+ minutes.
    In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."

Don't believe the lies in this forum. I am NOT an ARC user. I play STO on Steam or not at all.
  • foundrelicfoundrelic Member Posts: 1,380 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Queue feels like celebrating Legacy of Romulus!

Now we just need a mariachi band and fantasy women so we can snap at him for bringing them along... :P

Feels like a Midnight launch line to me. lol

Where's the guy selling pieces of Pizza for $2 each?

Now 2017 of 7182
  • azrimazrim Member Posts: 0
    edited May 2013
    1072 in line and slowly going down... I hope
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    962 out of 7203
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • commander232commander232 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is the first time in the history of me playing this game which is about 2 years that I have ever had to wait to just play the game
  • northwoodznorthwoodz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    4568 of 7246 and climbing, just crazy. Got a feeling I'm going to take a few days off until new release spike subsides or Cryptic figures out that a queue of 7000+ isn't a good thing.
  • patheinpathein Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gotta say that ANY queue to play is a load of TRIBBLE and further proof that Cryptic/PWE need to pull their respective heads outta their respective butts and spend some of our money on REAL server hardware!

let's face it, If you can't handle the load of your player base in this situation you are doing many things wrong
  • twoblindmonkstwoblindmonks Member Posts: 255
    edited May 2013
    foundrelic wrote: »
    With that attitude you shouldn't be allowed to play at all.

I know silvers who have sank at least twice the amount of money needed for LTS into this game via the C-store.

I'm 2017 of 6k now, I'm patient, Take Wil Wheatons advice, don't be a ****.

Allowed to play? LOL. With the attitude that when I pay for a service it should work, you know, MOST of the time? You're hilarious. Money grubbing corps LOVE you.
    Finaly get in then get server not responding CRYPTIC you screwed the pouch with this patch and lack of server stability.
    VA Travis@Iborg316
    Archangel
    Astral Coalition
  • slickshiftslickshift Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am 5,640 out of 6,890, lol guess i won't be playing anythime soon
  • ijaylaijayla Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    106 out of 7500 and still holding. No rhyme or reason.
    edited May 2013
    876 out of 7618
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    edited May 2013
    GOt to end of queue, loaded to 94 and stopped. Still there. GG Cryptic. Check, and, mate.
    heading for 10,000!
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,675 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pathein wrote: »
    gotta say that ANY queue to play is a load of TRIBBLE and further proof that Cryptic/PWE need to pull their respective heads outta their respective butts and spend some of our money on REAL server hardware!

wow is just as bad on some servers. I often waited on the stormwind server
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • fysiknycfysiknyc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    northwoodz wrote: »
    4568 of 7246 and climbing, just crazy. Got a feeling I'm going to take a few days off until new release spike subsides or Cryptic figures out that a queue of 7000+ isn't a good thing.

^^ this.......................
  • adz006adz006 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In queue position 4158 out of 7081. Is this some sort of a bad joke ? Pathetic, really pathetic.:mad:
    edited May 2013
    807 out of 7992
  • starsvoidstarsvoid Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Welp, time to go do some other stuff.

Darn you Cryptic, for making a game everyone wants to play. ;)
  • xvleonbxvleonb Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    382/8190.

/10char
  • poinkipoinki Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Starlagoffline, great-

So many People, is someone playing STO?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • varak36varak36 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    over 8000 now, something is clearly wrong
    edited May 2013
    travryma wrote: »
    Finaly get in then get server not responding CRYPTIC you screwed the pouch with this patch and lack of server stability.

Not like they had an opportunity to stress test or anything.........

......................................................................................................................
    ......yeah
    Que's aren't helping at aaaall. I'm lts and even if im only with other lts/gold, it doesn't make a difference. Once I *finally* got to que, It just sticks on the load screen.

This isn't a bad launch. It's horrible and I know, I know...other mmo's have horrible launches. Well, I agree, they do. So is this. Let's not live in de Nile.
    edited May 2013
    ...aaand the game dumped me to the log-in again... TRIBBLE.
  • glantorxglantorx Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is utter lunacy, they full well know how many are likely to log in and so much for Lifers getting priority as there are 8000 in front of me. What a rip.
  • sirrunonsirrunon Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They should have a little game of Starship Pong at the side of the screen for while you're waiting.
  • scurry5scurry5 Member Posts: 1,554 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Gyaaa, 8570 people in queue! Since when did this many people even play STO?