test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Server Issues!

Has anyone else had issues with getting kicked off the servers during the game? I've been kicked repeatedly (six times now) and have already contacted my ISP about it. I'd just like to see if I'm not the only one
Vice Admiral Thylek Shran- U.S.S. Omega (Odyssey Class Battleship) United Federation Space Command
Vice Admiral T'vix RRW Talon (Scimitar Drednought)
General S'tal IKS Q'vat (Bortasq' Battle Cruiser)
Post edited by roddy229 on

Comments

• Options
    roddy229roddy229 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    roddy229 wrote: »
    Has anyone else had issues with getting kicked off the servers during the game? I've been kicked repeatedly (six times now) and have already contacted my ISP about it. I'd just like to see if I'm not the only one

I have already contacted support, but of course, the 3-4 day response time is the best I could get
    Vice Admiral Thylek Shran- U.S.S. Omega (Odyssey Class Battleship) United Federation Space Command
    Vice Admiral T'vix RRW Talon (Scimitar Drednought)
    General S'tal IKS Q'vat (Bortasq' Battle Cruiser)
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 924 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Have you performed any of the diagnostic tests in the sticky? Coming from a phone-based technical support background, sadly, 80% of the time, your ISP will say something is not their fault and not give any real helpful advice, unless you're extremely lucky and get a tech that knows their job and tries to help you, instead of someone there just for their eight hours on their paycheck and are eager to get you off the line and on to the next TRIBBLE in queue.

ROLL TIDE ROLL