test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zen issue

2»

Comments

• darthpanda16darthpanda16 Member Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    If you can not make a purchase during the promotion period, then no.

Odds are, if you did make the purchase and it isn't showing up yet, then it may or may not apply. You will have to wait, and contact billing support if you have issues with it.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • kyuui13kyuui13 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012

Odds are, if you did make the purchase and it isn't showing up yet, then it may or may not apply. You will have to wait, and contact billing support if you have issues with it.

If it will help, even though I can't get mine yet, the amount showing is showing with the bonus meaning that they know I bought during the time and are intending to give me it, whenever, it finally gets done reviewing.
    Next time you log in, ask yourself this.
    dastahl wrote: »
    If you can't have fun, then what is the point?
  • kharnagexkharnagex Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    i paid the 50 dollars last night at around 10...money is drawn from my bank...but still no zen....bad form bad form, even Sony with its horrible customer service will gladly give me digi currency for real money, not charge and hold my digi currency ransom. Don't run a promotion like this on a holiday if you are not ready to deal with the influx of consumers. I want my zen or my money back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darthpanda16darthpanda16 Member Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Please note it may be due to the payment processors/merchants/vendors dealing with a large influx of purchases from EVERYONE (hundreds of millions) that are buying things for the holidays. Not just PWE, but all companies they handle purchases for.

I can't really speak for billing (you'd have to contact them and do that), but do try to be patient. It may take to after Dec 25 if the payment processors take their sweet time. I am not saying this is the case for everyone, but don't be surprised.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • kyuui13kyuui13 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Please note it may be due to the payment processors/merchants/vendors dealing with a large influx of purchases from EVERYONE (hundreds of millions) that are buying things for the holidays. Not just PWE, but all companies they handle purchases for.

I can't really speak for billing (you'd have to contact them and do that), but do try to be patient. It may take to after Dec 25 if the payment processors take their sweet time. I am not saying this is the case for everyone, but don't be surprised.

While I'm sure the payment processors are indeed busy, In my case, its not them, they've paid you, they sent me the email, I have the code, in all my years of using Paypal I've never had them be slow about it, ever.
    Next time you log in, ask yourself this.
    dastahl wrote: »
    If you can't have fun, then what is the point?
  • trellabortrellabor Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited December 2012

I don't see how that's justifiable in any way, considering it's fully verifiable we did make purchases during the promo period specifically for that reason. I realize you can't answer questions pertaining to billing specifically, but you have to see that's not acceptable. If PWE can't make good on their promotions then refunds would be in order. As others have said, this isn't an issue I've experienced before, and I bought ZEN as recently as Friday with no problems. Hopefully they will be quick with the responses to emails.
    ____
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The o3 - Killed you good
  • trellabortrellabor Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    *UPDATE*

I received an email from PWE Support saying they had a major system crash with the payment system but it's up now and they approved my payment. I checked and my ZEN was there finally, so please go check your Wallet's to verify if yours is there too. Thank you.
    ____
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The o3 - Killed you good
  • atomicelementatomicelement Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    trellabor wrote: »
    *UPDATE*

I received an email from PWE Support saying they had a major system crash with the payment system but it's up now and they approved my payment. I checked and my ZEN was there finally, so please go check your Wallet's to verify if yours is there too. Thank you.

Lucky you, I just got the opposite message saying that the server crashed while I tried to make a purchase and that they will have to refund me my money BUT they don't know when that will be. So not only do I not get any bonus Zen or any zen for that matter I am also out of $50 till they get around to it.
    edited December 2012
    yeah no reply so far and my zen wallet is empty....getting irritated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    yep same so now my money is floating around for god knows to a month....and i'm without my zen and won't get the bonus this ****ing sucks. never buying zen again, i'll take my money elsewhere
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • atomicelementatomicelement Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I replied back why they just can't issue me the zen, if they already have the money why go through the process of giving it back to me, its not like like they have to send me a product that they are out of its virtual currency!

This totally sucks for me because I have to keep buying useless things with my energy credits because I am at 10 million and don't have any zen to increase my limit.

At the very least I should get some advance notice on when the next bonus event will be but after this I am not even sure if I would want to buy anymore zen.
  • smellysmeltsmellysmelt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Is the Zen store working now?

EDIT (11:23am EST): Zen purchase working fine.
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited December 2012
    Hi Captains,

The billing team asked me to pass this along to you:
    If your purchase from 12/21 or 12/22 via PayPal was stuck in pending/reviewing, it should now be available in the ?My Wallet? (https://billing.perfectworld.com/mywallet) section of your account.

If your purchase from 12/21 or 12/22 via Direct Debt or Skrill/Moneybookers is stuck in pending, we unfortunately will have to refund the purchase. We are working on refunds right now. Depending on your bank or credit card, the refund can take up to 5-7 business days to refund to you. We are really sorry for the inconvenience, but we have to refund these payments because right now we cannot give ZEN for them.

If you purchased with a different payment method during the down time and did not get your ZEN, or you are experiencing other problems with your payment, please let us know by sending a ticket to customerservice@perfectworld.com
    Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • qordaqqordaq Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hi Captains,

The billing team asked me to pass this along to you:

If your purchase from 12/21 or 12/22 via PayPal was stuck in pending/reviewing, it should now be available in the ?My Wallet? (https://billing.perfectworld.com/mywallet) section of your account.

If your purchase from 12/21 or 12/22 via Direct Debt or Skrill/Moneybookers is stuck in pending, we unfortunately will have to refund the purchase. We are working on refunds right now. Depending on your bank or credit card, the refund can take up to 5-7 business days to refund to you. We are really sorry for the inconvenience, but we have to refund these payments because right now we cannot give ZEN for them.

If you purchased with a different payment method during the down time and did not get your ZEN, or you are experiencing other problems with your payment, please let us know by sending a ticket to customerservice@perfectworld.com

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Well, seeing as actions speak louder than words, perhaps Cryptic could extend the sale for a week or more so that those who would still like to benefit from the 15% bonus AND will be waiting for refunds to resolve, can still give you our hard-earned cash?

This is the first time I have personally had a billing issue, but the timing is kind of lousy... So a good-faith gesture on Cryptic's part could go a long way.
    Previously: QorDaq
    Operations Team, 12th Fleet
  • cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I did what the Mod said, I sent in a billing support ticket, in 4 hours I got a personalized reply from billing support stating the issue (stuck pending review) and that my zen was waiting for me. I logged on and found my zen!
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • tangolighttangolight Member Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    qordaq wrote: »
    Well, seeing as actions speak louder than words, perhaps Cryptic could extend the sale for a week or more so that those who would still like to benefit from the 15% bonus AND will be waiting for refunds to resolve, can still give you our hard-earned cash?

This is the first time I have personally had a billing issue, but the timing is kind of lousy... So a good-faith gesture on Cryptic's part could go a long way.

It wouldn't be a decision that Cryptic can make, but one PWE would, as this was a general Zen sale for all PWE games, not just Star Trek. As such, while they could still extend it, PWE would have to consider how it could affect all their other games. Of course, from my point of view, I can think of no reason not to, but then again, I'm not a sales & marketing person.
  • radioactivealexradioactivealex Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'm having this issue right now.
  • jnohdjnohd Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Yep, just got this one. I might add, seems rther silly to me to have a Zen sale run out right as I get my christmas $ to spend on Zen... ;)
    Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
    ALL HOLDINGS FINISHED! - Starbase 5-5-5-5 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
    A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
    Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.
    edited December 2012
    still waiting, the charge cleared from my bank...but now i have -50$ from my acct, no Zen, and if things keep this way where my money is basically stolen from me, I will take action.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 924 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    kharnagex wrote: »
    still waiting, the charge cleared from my bank...but now i have -50$ from my acct, no Zen, and if things keep this way where my money is basically stolen from me, I will take action.
    Depending on your bank or credit card, the refund can take up to 5-7 business days to refund to you.

5-7 business days haven't elapsed yet. Your bank has to receive the authorization to reverse the charge.

ROLL TIDE ROLL
  • khankwestkhankwest Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Well i waited patiently for a couple days when my Zen didnt go through, had a slow response the first time i ordered so wasn't to worried, after christmas and checking with my bank to make sure it went through i sent in a support ticket, they gave me a refund while i was at work, so within 9hrs of the ticket (good response time as far as i'm concerned) my only complaint is missing the bonus zen and having to pay the international transfer fees, am hoping that a new sale happens soon before i spend the money on something stupid, like gas or food (lmao). Wanted to say thanks for the fast response and i'm hoping that the bugs are all fixed so that my subscription goes through without troubles.
  • danielpenfolddanielpenfold Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Has this been sorted now or not?
    I'm so happy :D
  • nveknvek Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It`s been 2 weeks now and The 5 dollars i put in for Zen is still in The reviewing mode! what` The deal here?:(
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited January 2013
    nvek wrote: »
    It`s been 2 weeks now and The 5 dollars i put in for Zen is still in The reviewing mode! what` The deal here?:(

If you see a transaction of yours that has been in the "reviewing" stage for more than 24 hours, please send in a billing ticket at support.perfectworld.com. They'll investigate and keep you apprised. The Billing ticket turnaround time is pretty fast.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • nveknvek Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I looked up the support section of The afformention site but I don`t see anything r:(elating a Credit Card transaction that is pending for a long time just The Paypal! and I don`t use Paypal!
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 924 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    nvek wrote: »
    I looked up the support section of The afformention site but I don`t see anything r:(elating a Credit Card transaction that is pending for a long time just The Paypal! and I don`t use Paypal!

You'll have to click "Contact Us" to submit a billing ticket if there isn't a particular article addressing your issue.

Be aware that your question cannot be answered publicly on the forums due to the sensitivity of billing/account information.

ROLL TIDE ROLL