test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zen issue

kyuui13kyuui13 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
So I was buying Zen about an hour before the Server crash, and still do not have it. Its cleared my bank, and my Pay pal account. I've the email from pay pal, but still can not transfer Zen, never mind, I can't get to any sort of support, since ever link I attempt crashes. Why does Pay pal have a 24 hour review? That makes little to no sense, and in this case even less, I've made purchases of Zen within the last month, and NEVER had this issue.

Thoughts, suggestions, Links that work to support?

TY.
Next time you log in, ask yourself this.
dastahl wrote: »
If you can't have fun, then what is the point?
Post edited by kyuui13 on

Comments

• trellabortrellabor Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'm having the same issue as you, not very happy about it either. It's bad though that I am sort of expecting problems as it took them 6 hours to fix their websites being down the other day.
    ____
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The o3 - Killed you good
  • kyuui13kyuui13 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Yeah, Its annoying, but its more annoying that I can't get to any support. Nor that they will do much, Seems that support for PWE is non existent. At least when it was Cryptic, they were on it.
  • sgtciscoinsasgtciscoinsa Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    OK so I bought some Zen today. 50 bucks.

I get a reviewing notice. I used my CC and it came out of my bank. But you have to review it? OK....

8 hours later..s.till review status...WHAT!!!! REally....I am trying to be patient..but I did pay my money..what gives..anyone else having issues?
    edited December 2012
    Wouldn't be too surprised if this didn't get resolved by the 25th when this 'promotion' is over and the extra Zen suddenly goes away....clever.
    ____
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The o3 - Killed you good
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited December 2012
    Hi captains,

Please contact our billing team for assistance if you are looking for a status update on a pending transaction. You can file a billing ticket at support.perfectworld.com.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • mrgrocer56mrgrocer56 Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    mine is taking forever too. Bad run of days for our Chinese Overlords
  • sean2448sean2448 Member Posts: 815 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    last week bedfore trip got a 500 og zen took forever to show but did after 3 days
    edited December 2012
    Hi captains,

Please contact our billing team for assistance if you are looking for a status update on a pending transaction. You can file a billing ticket at support.perfectworld.com.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Which will take 3-4 business days for a response (maybe longer, since Xmas is Tuesday), which by then this extra bonus Zen event will be over and negate the reason many of us chose to purchase any to begin with. Can't you shoot them a quick email, it can't take any more time than to post here and maybe they'd start looking into it quicker. I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one very upset if in fact this did not get resolved in time to obtain the bonus Zen. As others have said, the money is already gone and there doesn't seem to be anything holding it up on our end. We realize this isn't 'Cryptic' but you are still closer to them than we are.
    ____
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The o3 - Killed you good
  • mattmiraclemattmiracle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Guys,

I have had issues with the $25 Ultimate Game Cards not giving me the final 75 extra Zen from that promotion. Per Brandon's suggestion, I too have reached out to the Billing group to get my Zen bonus. The average turnaround is 24 hours (I have the emails to prove the timeframe).

When you submit the ticket to billing, attach a copy of the PayPal email(s) as proof. For all the naysayers out there, my issue occurs because the system doesn't support the $25 cards that I purchase however, again, my ticket is resolved with the Zen back in my account in around 24 hours. So long as you have the transaction IDs from PayPal that confirm you were billed, you should NOT have a problem.
    Matt Miracle

Fleet Commander in Chief [Rank 7] for Covenant of Honor; a FED T5 Starbase
    House Leader [Rank 7] for Honorable House of Mor'gue; a KDF T3 Starbase
    Find us at CovenantofHonor.com.  My Twitter handle; @jmattmiracle
    edited December 2012
    Right now, it appears to be impossible to submit a support ticket or contact PWE support at all, since clicking on 'Support' via their website takes you to....nothing. Completely unhelpful to redirect us to the Support site where the 'click here for support' is in of itself, broken. Bravo.
    ____
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The o3 - Killed you good
    edited December 2012
    Hi captains,

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Brandon,
    I appreciate your response but the support ticket options are having web issues. You cant put a ticket in. It dies in IE, Firefox and Chrome. You can not put a ticket sir.
  • incalidforumnameincalidforumname Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I too am having trouble transferring zen from my PW wallet to my STO account, the drop down menu does not work at all.. These kinds of issues get frustrating after a while and seeing other people having trouble does not help.
  • atomicelementatomicelement Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I am having the same problem I purchased the $50 zen package last night using my credit card and still this morning it is in 'review'. I attempted to submit a ticket but none of the menu options are working.
    If this isn't fix by tomorrow I am still going to get my extra bonus zen right? Because the only reason I brought any was because of the extra bonus.
  • williswjwilliswj Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'm having the same issue. I've been waiting for over 15 hours. I've got the receipt from Paypal for the transaction but not the confirmation email from Perfect World.
    I tried to submit a ticket, but it won't let me select anything in the required dropdown menus on the website.
    edited December 2012
    I purchased Zen. It charged my bank. The PWI changed from "Review" to "Transfer Declined". This took over 20 hours.

The support tab doesnt work. I want my Zen (and bonus Zen) or my money back please. I put something in this forum before and it got moved telling me to go to the support tab. I said before in the last forum that the support tab is not working. Please assist. This is my third attempt to get something resolved since the ticket system is broken.
    edited December 2012
    This is ridiculous, you can't just pop onto the forums to tell people to use the 'Support site' when it's broken, then disappear. Terrible.

I'd advise everyone having issues, be careful if you decide to try and file a Paypal claim (if thats how you paid) they will immediately BAN your entire account without question. They will then hold your account hostage and tell you if you don't cancel your claim you'll remain banned permanently. Good luck getting a response from anyone either, it takes them until 8pm days later (nobody ever responded to me during 'business' hours) to get responses to anyone asking why they suddenly got their account suspended for trying to get something resolved. Never, ever seen a business function like this, it's mind bending.
    ____
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The o3 - Killed you good
    edited December 2012
    If you are not able to use the support page (try from a different browser? It's working for me and others), please email in directly to: customerservice@perfectworld.com and put "Billing" in the subject line.
    trellabor wrote: »
    This is ridiculous, you can't just pop onto the forums to tell people to use the 'Support site' when it's broken, then disappear. Terrible.

There was no ill intentions behind my disappearance. I'm at home for the holidays with family and went to bed :P

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • mattmiraclemattmiracle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    trellabor wrote: »
    Right now, it appears to be impossible to submit a support ticket or contact PWE support at all, since clicking on 'Support' via their website takes you to....nothing. Completely unhelpful to redirect us to the Support site where the 'click here for support' is in of itself, broken. Bravo.

Go to https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask. This works perfectly fine for me in IE and Chrome.
    Matt Miracle

Fleet Commander in Chief [Rank 7] for Covenant of Honor; a FED T5 Starbase
    House Leader [Rank 7] for Honorable House of Mor'gue; a KDF T3 Starbase
    Find us at CovenantofHonor.com.  My Twitter handle; @jmattmiracle
  • darthpanda16darthpanda16 Member Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hey All,

Please delete the cookies and caches in your web browsers. Then restart your browser. On Friday, a variety of website issues occurred, and deleting everything in your browser will help flush out any residual data lurking about causing problems.

You can try using a different browser.

We just tested the support page again, and it is working currently. If you encounter issues, here are some other options: http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=2131

Please contact Customer or Billing support in a ticket preferably, or by email (info in link above) if you do not get your Zen applied in a 24 hour period.

Please note it is a long holiday weekend, and even though some of PWE will be working right through the next two weeks, some of the merchants/financial companies are not, so their resolutions will be super slow until next year when problems crop up.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
    edited December 2012
    I'd love to Brandon, Really I would, But that would require the ability to do so. Each and every link I click to talk to your support, breaks. None of them work. I even tried the old cryptic links to no avail. But I also said that in my original post. Telling me to use a different browser is a unacceptable answer. The browser, I use on of the most popular ones around and your site isn't working with it. I tried the cookies and everything as well.

This is what I get.

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

I'll file my ticket with IE since I apparently can't use one of the more popular browsers around.

Have a good time with your family and a Merry Christmas as well as a happy New Year

Hi captains,

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I am also having an issue, submitted a ticket this morning and got the canned email response that my ticket will be completed in 5 to 7 days. Now I can understand about the whole holiday thing, but why have a Zen sale that increase the amount of people buying Zen, but not have the support staff in place?
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
    edited December 2012
    kyuui13 wrote: »
    I'd love to Brandon, Really I would, But that would require the ability to do so. Each and every link I click to talk to your support, breaks. None of them work. I even tried the old cryptic links to no avail. But I also said that in my original post. Telling me to use a different browser is a unacceptable answer. The browser, I use on of the most popular ones around and your site isn't working with it. I tried the cookies and everything as well.

This is what I get.

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

I'll file my ticket with IE since I apparently can't use one of the more popular browsers around.

Have a good time with your family and a Merry Christmas as well as a happy New Year

My post from the prior page has direct email information: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=7209491#post7209491. Our Tech Support Panda also replied. :) Happy holidays and new year to you, as well!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
    edited December 2012
    We do have people here, just keep in mind not as many as usual. More tickets equal slightly longer to reply with less people ;)

That is what I get for being a curmudgeon cyborg Grinch anyways :p
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
    edited December 2012
    We do have people here, just keep in mind not as many as usual. More tickets equal slightly longer to reply with less people ;)

That is what I get for being a curmudgeon cyborg Grinch anyways :p

Darth, Just so you know, I can't even log in with IE right now. I know the feeling being stuck at work on Christmas, been there done that. Brandon I will send in the ticket, but no offense I have little faith in that, since I have never gotten a reply from tickets.
    edited December 2012
    Every single ticket gets a reply, and gets tracked. Same thing with emails, as they go into the ticketing system (they just have to be sorted and info added for what they are related to).

Make sure that you put the right key words and as much information spelled out as possible in your email and/or ticket. This helps with the system sorting things, and helps reps be able to reply to you faster.

If you send in multiple ones about the same issue, that will kick you to the end of the queue, or the system can flag them as spam, which will take longer to reply to you.
    edited December 2012
    Darth

here's one for you, My wife, can log in from my computer, and reach the support site using her log in. I tried it on her computer, it did the same thing that it has been doing to me, from her computer. Dunno if that helps but it tells me, its not my computer or browser,since we changed nothing but log in information.
    edited December 2012
    Yep, some accounts do not want to play nice with the Rightnow support database. My account is one of them.

That is why we have the email address, and the suggestions in the tech support thread ;)

http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=2131
    edited December 2012
    Thank goodness for a response. However are we now talking about the issue with not being able to submit a ticket on the website, or is the Zen 'Reviewing' issue being looked at too? They are both issues, but let's not put the cart before the horse. Thank you for responding.
    ____
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The o3 - Killed you good
    edited December 2012
    Any Zen issues, please be patient and see if things resolve in 24 hours or not. If not, contact billing support.

If the billing support page isn't working well for you, email billing support! :)
  • atomicelementatomicelement Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Any Zen issues, please be patient and see if things resolve in 24 hours or not. If not, contact billing support.

If the billing support page isn't working well for you, email billing support! :)

I don't mind waiting and being patience but I would like to know if the issue isn't resolved before the promotion ends do we still get the bonus zen?