usscapitalusscapital Member Posts: 985 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    5x fleet module's for the fleet Excelsior ? , sorry but what a rip off
    NERF NERF NERF ONLINE

DELTA PRICE RISING
  • Options
    zer0niusrexzer0niusrex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    So, still no fix planned for the epic fail graphics BSOD so many of us are having?

Our graphics guys have reached out to Intel, as it appears to be a bad driver issue. While we work with them, as a workaround you may want to roll back your drivers, that seems to fix it for most people. :)
  • Options
    zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Our graphics guys have reached out to Intel, as it appears to be a bad driver issue. While we work with them, as a workaround you may want to roll back your drivers, that seems to fix it for most people. :)

This is one issue that doesn't seem to be fault of Cryptic any problem with drivers usually they tell you to upgrade to the newest model they have LOL and sometimes it still doesn't fix it.
  • Options
    trhrangerxmltrhrangerxml Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Anyone reaching out to Nvidia for the graphics issues, today marks the 4th beta drivers in a row with the same graphics errors.
    Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again? :D
  • Options
    farktoid5000farktoid5000 Member Posts: 72 Cryptic Developer
    edited November 2012
    Zero a question if i may.

Do we have to dismiss and reclaim the excelsior to get the Tau Dawa sector to show up in it's transwarp locations.
    'Cause when i went on tribble to check me excel out it wasn't showing up.

Also i hope this is the right spot for this, if not i apologize.

Yes, you will have to reclaim a new Excelsior to get the Tau Dewa Transwarp.
    Follow your friendly neighborhood EQAH on Twitter! @CrypticEQAH
  • Options
    viperiousspacedviperiousspaced Member Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited November 2012

thanks for the reply farktoid.
  • Options
    tsurutafan01tsurutafan01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Thank you for the update on this issue, even if it's a wait and see thing for now.

Sadly the driver rollback did not seem to help me so I guess for now I just wait. I am new to the game pretty much but have been following this issue because I like what I did see and would like to play more, and for now all I am really able to do is play around with DOFF, because trying any missions makes my computer cry. I hope you can find a solution soon.

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
  • Options
    zer0niusrexzer0niusrex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Thank you for the update on this issue, even if it's a wait and see thing for now.

Sadly the driver rollback did not seem to help me so I guess for now I just wait. I am new to the game pretty much but have been following this issue because I like what I did see and would like to play more, and for now all I am really able to do is play around with DOFF, because trying any missions makes my computer cry. I hope you can find a solution soon.

We hope to find one soon too! I know a few people have posted possible workarounds in the tech support forums. You may try looking there to see if any suggestions made by others work for you--sometimes changing some graphics settings can help. :)
  • Options
    jonathanlonehawkjonathanlonehawk Member Posts: 674 Arc User
    edited November 2012

So does that mean you'll NEVER add more sectors, like Orellius (which needs to be added in soon)?

'Cause I'd hate to have to delete the fleet version of the ship to get the new ones... :eek:
    Formerly Known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    STOSIG.png
    Please enable us to buy a token with Zen to faction change a 25th Century FED to a TOS FED.
  • Options
    tsurutafan01tsurutafan01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    We hope to find one soon too! I know a few people have posted possible workarounds in the tech support forums. You may try looking there to see if any suggestions made by others work for you--sometimes changing some graphics settings can help. :)

Yes I've been in there regularly and tried having every setting on minimum, and driver rollbacks. On minimum it's "better" (as in I can fly from system space back to earth and *usually* my computer doesn't explode) but I still can't do missions or anything much else. Anything else that was in those threads for ideas went over my head to be honest, if there was more. Driver rollback hasn't sorted it for me. Yep I have the Intel(R) HD Graphics on my laptop, which seems to be the main one having problems.

Is there any realistic timeframe for a fix? I don't mind coming back to the game later at least knowing the issue is being adressed.

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
  • Options
    sean2448sean2448 Member Posts: 815 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    notice boff change at KDF shipyard when just grabbed other consoles
    went did stf all boff slots empty had rearnge everything after last patch
  • Options
    edited November 2012

I had to reinstall game several times
  • Options
    leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    So does that mean you'll NEVER add more sectors, like Orellius (which needs to be added in soon)?

'Cause I'd hate to have to delete the fleet version of the ship to get the new ones... :eek:

Does the fleet version include a transwarp?
  • Options
    suavekssuaveks Member Posts: 1,736 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Wow... that sucks for people who got their Excelsior via Emblems.

And the point raised about fleet excelsior's transwarps is disturbing as well. What are you gonna do if other sectors are introduced at one point? Ask people to either get a new ship or deal with it? Is there really no way to fix the existing ships?
    PyKDqad.jpg
  • Options
    zulisvelzulisvel Member Posts: 518 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    f2pdrakron wrote: »
    Thinking about it, it still creates a issue for the Galaxy-X since it comes with BOTH a build-in ability (Phaser Lance) and a console (Cloak) they cannot just up the cost of fleet modules.

Not really, you're expected to purchased the C-Store version of a fleet ship to get the ship's special console because the fleet versions don't come with them. So a Fleet Gal-X would theoretically cost 5 fleet modules (1 if you already have the C-Store or Referral Gal-X) and come with the built in phaser lance but no cloaking console. If you want the cloaking console you have to pull it from the C-Store Gal-X (or Defiant since they both use the same cloaking console).

Also, add me to the list of people concerned about the implications for the Fleet Excelsior of being required to dismiss a ship and reclaim it to get an update.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    zulisvel wrote: »
    Not really, you're expected to purchased the C-Store version of a fleet ship to get the ship's special console because the fleet versions don't come with them. So a Fleet Gal-X would theoretically cost 5 fleet modules (1 if you already have the C-Store or Referral Gal-X) and come with the built in phaser lance but no cloaking console. If you want the cloaking console you have to pull it from the C-Store Gal-X (or Defiant since they both use the same cloaking console).

Also, add me to the list of people concerned about the implications for the Fleet Excelsior of being required to dismiss a ship and reclaim it to get an update.

use cstore one I think there are fleet version of these consoles part of season 8 I think
    i am looking forward to both ship have credits saved up for both
  • Options
    diotwdiotw Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    [*]Added Tau Dewa Sector Block to T5 Excelsior Retrofit.

This , of course, very welcome news, but I feel I should point out that this ship is also unable to transwarp to Zeta Andromida (Cardassian Space), Orellius (Deferi Space), Gamma Orionis (Borg Space), and Pelia (Undine Space). Is there any chance that these missing sectors can be added as well?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
  • Options
    maddog0000doommaddog0000doom Member Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    looking forward to getting my kdf sci ship i loved it tho may take awhile to unlock lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    hobodemuerto2hobodemuerto2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    anyidea wen this will hit holodeck
  • Options
    sethpower121sethpower121 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Zero,i know the M-113 npc group was just released.But,is there a estimate of when we might see them in the foundry?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You won't win.. I'm a psycho!.."