This is a wide issue i hop the devs are on it

They are just lolling their pants off..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • litlebrother177litlebrother177 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yeah,lagg and fix the private queues arledy
  • betayuyabetayuya Member Posts: 1,059 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    this was hitting fleet mark events yesterday where the maps would boot you but this is an evil trade out :S

Edit: um WOW... every 30-60 seconds ... this is about the 12th times so far, this is INSANELY messed up :S
    we don't know if it is some part of a network even out of their control, (their ISP) but usually, if it is ironic, it's usually the patch ... :(
    eywdK7c.jpg
  • garakfan84garakfan84 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm getting the same problem. I keep getting disconnected.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • brickyardbrickyard Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm done with this BS for today. Tried to do some lil projects on Romulan World, got DC'ed and lost all my efforts I've made so far.

Branflake, please write a notice on the forum what bugs are under investigation, what ever fixes are available/working on and most important: when we can play again.

Adios
    P2W is Pay to Play for me, what else? Duh! :D
  • criss11criss11 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    crappy game engine and crappy server..wondr why atari sold cryptic :D Pwe change the sto engine and server ,get your stuff/additional devs into cryptic don't stand there and collect only the money fee...you'll lose money(player clients) like atari did if you don't take attitude.

7-8 disconnects in 10 minute in a game filled with buggs on every patch is outrageous.:(
    open beta player of some PWE games - north america launched versions:
    - PWI - November, 2008 (2 months after North-America-West Coast open beta)
    - Forsaken World - open beta
    - BOI - open beta
    - Star Trek Online - ftp January, 2012 and rank 14 STO Wiki contributor
    - Neverwinter open beta June, 2013

Daily Foundry "Canyon of the Dead" ( NW-DBPJYKMRE ) - dungeon
  • rywontrywont Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm in Europe and I have the same problem, multiple disconnections
  • quickdraw74quickdraw74 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    yeah 15 disconncets in the last 20 minutes. Guess this will show us to complain about season 7 ...lol
  • olivia211olivia211 Member Posts: 675 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    They are just lolling their pants off..

they are probably getting yelled at to be honest. Every moment people are getting DC'ed and annoyed is another minute of not selling ZEN.

I admit i was annoyed earlier, but now I am thinking of the kittens. I mean the Devs. But they are like kittens...soft and furry...and so damn lovable.
    No, I am not who you think I am. I am someone different. I am instead a banana.
  • lirdeklirdek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    same along lot of other bugs that were not fixed.

see here : http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=458411
  • defcon1776defcon1776 Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    olivia211 wrote: »
    I admit i was annoyed earlier, but now I am thinking of the kittens. I mean the Devs. But they are like kittens...soft and furry...and so damn lovable.

NO! You can't take one home! :)
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." Q
    Join the 44th Fleet. [FED and KDF] Apply Online: startrek.44thfleet.com
    edited November 2012
    last time i try, this one was 17 seconds of login, read a zone chat joke about this and was able to respond, "no, hamsters" and it poofed ... ok, good luck to everyone, hopping on wizard101, i cast mammoths lol :D
    eywdK7c.jpg
  • altlexingtonaltlexington Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Im in the United Kingdom and im having the same problem, for me im disconected every 10 minutes after i log in, its made the game unplayable till its fixed, i hope its soon cause im a STO junkie and i need my fix, LOL.
  • khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2012
    It'd be a lot more reassuring if a dev actually acknowledged the existence of this problem and let us know they are working on it. Going to give up for tonight I think as it's getting infuriating jumping across sector space 10 light-years at a time between disconnects.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • tophtoyosakitophtoyosaki Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    "Everyone, thank you all for coming. It means a great deal to me to see so many people cared about Morn, as much as I did. I'll never forget the first time he walked in here and sat down on that very stool. It must have been... almost ten years ago. He still had his hair then... I thought he was just another customer passing through. Little did I know he'd become such an important figure in my life. In all our lives. Morn was always someone we could count on for a cheerful smile and an entertaining story. Some of you might be thinking this place won't be the same without him. And it won't! But this was his home, and wherever he is, I'm sure he'd want to know that his favorite bar still echoed with the laughter of his dear friends. This was his chair. And I think the greatest tribute we can ever pay him would be to make sure that it is never empty."
  • criss11criss11 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    defcon1776 wrote: »
    Now whilst logging in again for about the 50th time in a couple hours, a fatal error crash [in a pig file?] entering DS9... Possibly related?

I can't enter my character in game, the game..disconnects me.It's not an area bug this is a major crash game bug.
    Looks like the game is crashing and to HIDE this crash, a disconnect has been added.
    When i could enter in game i was getting the same status/location (restored) from 1 minute (or so) earlier.An assignment success is always displayed as a proof but of course can't collect rewards again :D .Fix the game crash devs,pls, and don't hide crashing bugs under a disconnect issue
    open beta player of some PWE games - north america launched versions:
    - PWI - November, 2008 (2 months after North-America-West Coast open beta)
    - Forsaken World - open beta
    - BOI - open beta
    - Star Trek Online - ftp January, 2012 and rank 14 STO Wiki contributor
    - Neverwinter open beta June, 2013

Daily Foundry "Canyon of the Dead" ( NW-DBPJYKMRE ) - dungeon
  • glassguitarglassguitar Member Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It'd be a lot more reassuring if a dev actually acknowledged the existence of this problem and let us know they are working on it. Going to give up for tonight I think as it's getting infuriating jumping across sector space 10 light-years at a time between disconnects.

They have in another of the bazillion thread about this. They also said they are working on figuring out the issue!
  • maddwolfmaddwolf Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Well I guess I'll try again Tomorrow hopefully the problem will be fixed.....I blame "Q" for all this....
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yup, getting disconnected about every 2-3 minutes (if I'm lucky)
    Sometimes I think I play STO just to have something to complain about on the forums.
  • markarichmarkarich Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The extraordinarily odd thing is, IF you can log on and manage to stay on long enough to get to your fleet starbase, all is well. I've been sitting on my fleet starbase for almost a solid 45 minutes now without one disconnect. Unfortunately there isn't a whole bunch you can do from your fleet starbase.
  • paulymanpaulyman Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    tomasd1988 wrote: »
    I am really mad now. So I am just downloading PlanetSide 2 from Steam. If it catches me realy hard, I kiss STO good bye for good.

prime example.. launch season 7.. two days BEFORE SW:TOR goes F2P... now they bungle a patch that makes the game unplayable on the launch day of another F2P MMO.. is this incompotence or sabotage?
  • somedudezsomedudez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Im posting on behalf of my friends- these disconnects need to be fixed!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • starkymanstarkyman Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    somedudez wrote: »
    Im posting on behalf of my friends- these disconnects need to be fixed!

indeed me and most of my fleet mates agree with u mate this needs 2 be fixed ASAP unplayable i log in 1 min or very close 2 that disconnected then long long log back in 1 min later kicked again and again and again.....
  • supherissupheris Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    20 Disconnects in under 15 mins....

Where is Chief O'Brien when you need him!
  • olivia211olivia211 Member Posts: 675 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    paulyman wrote: »
    prime example.. launch season 7.. two days BEFORE SW:TOR goes F2P... now they bungle a patch that makes the game unplayable on the launch day of another F2P MMO.. is this incompotence or sabotage?

it's the money side of the business talking. they seemed so eager to get the new patch out that perhaps they didn't do as much testing as they should have. they just wanted to be able to say "Look! we have more free content!" Well, i feel bad for the code writers because I am sure they wanted more time while the money people pushed them get the patch out as fast as they could, even though it needed more work. Now they are paying the price. With each DC, they lose money because that is one less person online that might possibly buy Zen. And anyone who was thinking about buying is having second thoughts. Why buy Zen for such an unstable game? I really do hope the coders can get it worked out. No so much for me, but so they can take tomorrow off and not have to worry about getting called in at 7am on a holiday to fix yet another bug.
    No, I am not who you think I am. I am someone different. I am instead a banana.
  • popeye56popeye56 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    maddwolf wrote: »
    So what gives?.. just got in after downloading the new patch and me along with my fleet mates keep getting Disconnected Shortly after logging in.....Anyone else having this issue???

PLEASE FIX THIS CRYPTIC!!!!...need my STO Fix

I have been having same issue - I lost count how many time I've been disconnected so far. Its almost like someone is watch and just as you are going to do something it's Disconnect time
  • khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2012
    They have in another of the bazillion thread about this. They also said they are working on figuring out the issue!

Good to know, a general announcement in the News Network area would have been a nice thing for them to do, considering how many threads have popped up about it all over the forums... Most of them in the wrong place.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • maddwolfmaddwolf Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Star Trek Online ‏@trekonlinegame

Hi Captains! We've pushed a fix live to Holodeck -- you should begin to see less disconnects.
    edited November 2012
    "Everyone, thank you all for coming. It means a great deal to me to see so many people cared about Morn, as much as I did. I'll never forget the first time he walked in here and sat down on that very stool. It must have been... almost ten years ago. He still had his hair then... I thought he was just another customer passing through. Little did I know he'd become such an important figure in my life. In all our lives. Morn was always someone we could count on for a cheerful smile and an entertaining story. Some of you might be thinking this place won't be the same without him. And it won't! But this was his home, and wherever he is, I'm sure he'd want to know that his favorite bar still echoed with the laughter of his dear friends. This was his chair. And I think the greatest tribute we can ever pay him would be to make sure that it is never empty."

epic, truly epic
    i vote this person for hero of the day lol :D
    eywdK7c.jpg
  • gizmox64gizmox64 Member Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    This is Cryptics way of saying, Turn off the game and enjoy Turkey day with friends and families.

Happy Gobble, Gobble

:D

I have no friends or family, I want to play!
    figures patch it up just before a holiday.
    Why does this seem so typical for any MMO.
    I guess back to skyrim....