test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to login - launcher issues

What's going on with the launcher?

Worked fine last night, but upon trying to log in this morning, my username was missing from the login box, and the launcher just hangs at the "patching" step & won't progress.
I can't even get it to check the files or anything.
Looking round the forum I'm not alone in this, but no word from support on what's going on.

This is really frustrating, just when I was starting to enjoy the game again.
Post edited by thefifthdoctor on

Comments

• graham6411graham6411 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I have had this issue a couple of times in the last fortnight, I cleared my Cache on my browser and temp files which seems to have cleared the problem :)
    Known as @graham6410 in game
  • darkenzedddarkenzedd Member Posts: 881
    edited October 2012
    I am having the same issue. The launcher is frakked since the zen promotion update....

Edit: cannot play the game period. I load up via the game shortcut bypassing the launcher and it times out trying to connect to the account server...
  • calistobradycalistobrady Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    darkenzedd wrote: »
    I am having the same issue. The launcher is frakked since the zen promotion update....

Edit: cannot play the game period. I load up via the game shortcut bypassing the launcher and it times out trying to connect to the account server...

I have the same issue as you exactly happening here. The only difference is I haven't updated the client since September. Tried to login and as soon as I hit the "login" button it crashes.