Install Arc
Options

STO Laucher Won't Update?

2»

Comments

• Options
    rangervegasrangervegas Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yea this is one reason I wont be spending money on this game anytime soon. EXTREMELY poor individual tech support. And the fact I get randomly kicked from the servers in the middle of missions, STF's and other things for no logical reason. I have a very good internet connection with a very reputable company and I play a few other MMO's and do not have this problem with them hardly ever.

I sincerely hope this new update gives them a influx of people and money as the Romulan area looks very nice if a bit confusing. Not really happy with the Rep changes to the STF and how you get set pieces though. I like the new system but having to wait over a day to see the results of what you've spent the time on is just ridiculous. But I do like that it's less random if you can get a piece to make a set now and more about how much gameplay you have done.

In any case i'm getting off the subject. Connectivity to this game is a horrible horrible problem on a continuous basis and this latest mess just reconfirms those issues.
  • Options
    heroicpattonheroicpatton Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yup - keep getting the launcher won't update error - very frustrating
  • Options
    djsimonroc88djsimonroc88 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yea this is happening to me too I can't seem to get on it either so I guess neither of you guys that are experiencing this problem are the only ones... If there is a fix to this I also would like to know as well...
    27457d1244675809-ok-wheres-facepalm-emoticon-double-facepalm.jpg

Face palming the enemy one at a time.
  • Options
    ryubateson1ryubateson1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    its 10:00 PM here, eastern standard time, and i still cant connect to the patch server.

tries 2 times then gives me the "cant connect message, please contact tech support should the problem persist" windows popup message.
  • Options
    usscapitalusscapital Member Posts: 985 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    well done cryptic you have broken the game again :( , i think i will get that new car i was after instead of renewing my subs :P
    NERF NERF NERF ONLINE

DELTA PRICE RISING
  • Options
    rodentmasterrodentmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I posted a reply in this very thread saying I was having same problem, now it is gone?

:confused::confused::confused: