test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Role-playing fleets

Comments

• gellrich87gellrich87 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    hey lads, I'm looking for a decent federation rp-fleet. not too serious business, please, I'm no hardcore gamer, but without any RP sto starts feeling a bit shallow after a while.

if you're in need of a gruff physician with a fondness to whiskey in your fleet, hail me at Doc@gellrich87.

if I like the stuff you're doing I might even create another char that fit's into your storyline. I'm quite experienced in many types of rp and always up for a challenge :)

brief bio:

Ian Peel, MD
    - Human, born in Manchester, UK, Earth in 2377 (age 32)
    - graduated Starfleet Medical Academy in 2404
    - currently serving on the USS Einhendr Asa (recon science vessel)
  • steelcityvoicesteelcityvoice Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Any of you guys that are looking for RP should look into The Trust. Check us out at http://stotrust.shivtr.com
    Admiral Jenara Redman-Crate
    Trust Fleet
  • rav10rav10 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Does anyone know of any GMT based RP Fleets?
  • grace58grace58 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So... what do you do exactly?
  • meliarnameliarna Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'm a new player to the game, and I'd like to get in on the RP community. My handle is @Meliarna, so feel free to add me. :) RP Fleets are welcome to approach/send tell; I'm generally always online!
  • reclusiarcreclusiarc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hey folks,

Brand new on here, hoping for some RP. Any fleets or individuals are free tro contact me, I haven't been able to find anything at all personally! Willing to make a character if Starfleet doesn't work.

Currently Starfleet
    Na'is@reclusiarc
    Rooke@reclusiarc

Thanks! Fleets or individuals are alright, I've tried asking around and people all wear that there is RP about, I must not be looking in the right places.
  • trizeo1trizeo1 Member Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    reclusiarc wrote: »
    Hey folks,

Brand new on here, hoping for some RP. Any fleets or individuals are free tro contact me, I haven't been able to find anything at all personally! Willing to make a character if Starfleet doesn't work.

Currently Starfleet
    Na'is@reclusiarc
    Rooke@reclusiarc

Thanks! Fleets or individuals are alright, I've tried asking around and people all wear that there is RP about, I must not be looking in the right places.

Hello my fellow Captains,

I do not have an RP fleet but I have started a channel called Star Trek Battles AKA STB.

Information about the channel can be found in my sig. The channel more or less morphed into some RP'ing which I have never done but enjoy it now. It started off addressing the power creep in the game which again all the info is in my sig regarding Star Trek Battles.

I extend an invitation to all to come try it out, it could be your cup of tea.. or not. Currently the channel has 98 users and about 10 + active around my time.... MST

You can contact me @trizeo1 in game for invite or leave your handle in the thread.

"All hands, battle stations!... prepare to engage the enemy!"
  • fubbefubbe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    My fleet is a Roleplay oriented fleet.
    The higher ups do all their meetings in roleplay.
    And i myself am a RP junkie xD

Fleet: Socially Akward Tribbles

Vincent Talim Valteri@Fubbe
  • ncc6598ncc6598 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    HELLO everyone I run a group called friends of fleets we have a teamspeak and are looking for others players and fleets that may want to join send me a email at immortal.league@aol.com
    or pm me in game @ncc6598 or u can add the friends of fleets channel .
  • skaldraskaldra Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Can you please remove my fleet PRAXIAN ALLIANCE from your list? We expanded last year and are now known as the ELITE FORCES GROUP OF FLEETS... Starfleet Elite Forces, Mol'Rihan Elite Forces and Qo'Nos Elite Forces. We now offer improved versions of all the role play content originally found in the Praxian Alliance.

http://eliteforcesSTO.wix.com/home
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    INQUISITOR CRUSHER
    Director of Marketing
    ELITE FORCES COMMAND
  • captmageskyfirecaptmageskyfire Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hello everyone, I used to rp on STO quite a while back, though it was when i was starting off rp, so my character was horrible. I would like some help getting back into the rp here, so please feel free to help me fix what i messed up. Not to good in group settings, but i am happy to give a fleet a go, my ingame is @captmageskyfire
  • billzor991billzor991 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Could you add my fleet, Starbase 16 to the list. Our recruitment page is right here. @VasiliBeviin is my name

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=17490041#post17490041
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/r/8z1hrq/8[/SIGPIC]

Captain William Plourde, SB16- Tyson Station
  • rothardanthegodrothardanthegod Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I'm looking for a roleplaying fleet, I am a Centurion (16). I'm an experienced roleplayer for four years now, in different games, of course. Any roleplaying fleet will make me happy.
  • bop7bop7 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    im in a fleet but i love to role play
  • bop7bop7 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i in a fleet but want to role play
  • shadowace55shadowace55 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It's 2014 anyone still here? I'm a Captain [31] and I'm bored out of my mind, anyone???

Also my in-game character is Axon :)
  • yusodaneyusodane Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I'd love to RP. Haven't seen any so far.

My in-game name is Xoch'ko'su@yusodane
  • llywarchllywarch Member Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Feel free to check us out here mates

http://26thfleet.enjin.com/home

Been around for ages.
  • yusodaneyusodane Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Would love to join 26th Fleet. x_x But I'm an alien with the Klingons.
  • shadowace55shadowace55 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    llywarch wrote: »
    Feel free to check us out here mates

http://26thfleet.enjin.com/home

Been around for ages.

I am now apart of the site :D now how do I enter the fleet in-game :confused:

DERP impatience

Edit: please tell me about how the application thing works, my guy would probably be a normal character
  • bobahatbobahat Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Is this thread still alive? If yes, I'd like to add our fleet to the list.
    We are the Gorn Royal Fleet - 100% Gorn acting as a kind of royal guard to King Slathis.

www.gornroyalfleet.com
  • drimlindrimlin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Our fleet has recently started a role play system which is so far a great success. Our role play is not entirely the classic role play that comes to mind when you imagine the definition of the word. That is to say , we implement some classic role play in what we do. Members are assigned to sections that are lead by a section admiral. The section admiral will pass onto section members assignments that members complete at thier leisure.
    We give commendation points for completing assignments that can be used for special rewards. We have 3 different types of commendation points that section members can earn. There are no requirements to log in at certain times or to play STO any more than what members currently play.
    The fleet assignment system expands on the game dynamics that are already in place by the game devs.
    If this sounds like something you would be interested in please drop me an ecom (in-game mail).
    Griffin@Borizzal
  • deathwatch22deathwatch22 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Greetings. My name in STO is Lanjon Beviin. I am currently GM of a fleet calling itself the Alpha Quadrant Hegemony, and we are seeking an alliance (and new recruits) with all independent ridiculed organizations within established powers. We have already struck a deal with the Alpha Quadrant remnants of the Dominion (separate from the True Way) and are currently looking for an RP fleet dedicated to the return of the Romulan Star Empire, or a Tal Shiar fleet. In addition to that, we are also looking for allies within the True Way organization, as well as any Federation fleet (or player) sympathetic to our cause.

What is our cause you may ask? Well it is simple. All of our members either RP former Starfleet officers or outlaws without a former life looking to redeem themselves. In light of recent events and threats from extragalactic sources, our cause has changed. We used to be dedicated to the overthrow of the current corrupt Federation government in favor of a more militarized version of the Federation to prevent its destruction by fierce, ruthless extragalactic forces.

Now we have realized to fight the extragalactic forces plaguing the Alpha and Beta Quadrants, we have to stop fighting amongst ourselves, and if the combined strength of the former ruthless Cardassian Union and the Romulan Star Empire combined with the sheer numbers of the Dominion and a dialed-up True Federation, no force could stand against us. Our technologies would be adapted to ALL starships, and synergy would be established.

Anyone interested in such an alliance (or fleet) please contact Lanjon Beviin through either ARC or in-game. OOC or RP, but such meetings to discuss an alliance will have of be in OOC first.

Thank you.
  • dogofegyptdogofegypt Member Posts: 44
    edited January 2015
    I believe the list is quite dead and outdated. Therefore I'm adding the link to the recruitment thread, feel free to learn about 21st Fleet there.
  • johnshaftoestojohnshaftoesto Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    21st Fleet is my fleet. Middle RP and friendly atmosphere.

Ru/En/Deutsch languages.

Contact @johnshaftoesto, @grimmnar089 or @dogofegypt to join.
  • bobsled624bobsled624 Member Posts: 267 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2015
    ROLE - PLAYERS OF STAR TREK ONLINE!!!
    The 26th Fleet is recruiting!!

We are currently accepting open applications to the 26th Fleet through the applications portal. If you are interested in joining a wide and varied role playing fleet spread across the EU, USA/Canada and Australia/New Zealand then come on down!

We role play through a combination of In-Game RP and forum RP and we accept members of all ages from 13 up (in line with Cryptic and PWE terms of service.)

So, will you be a starship captain? A security officer on Starbase 381?

If you want to meet and greet with the fleet, and check out our RP style before submitting an application, please add the channel [SB381] to your in-game chat and send us an In-Character docking request. [/COLOR]

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me here, in game or by replying to this post.

Looking forward to seeing you all in game!

Mark [EMAIL="Shranz@bobsled624"]Shranz@bobsled624[/EMAIL]

Captain Mark Shranz | bIng 'aj Ro'Tal | erei'Riov Koval tr'Liun

"Your fun is not wrong" -Jeremy Randal@borticuscryptic

Proud Member of the Operational Support (Bug Hunter) Team
  • conellconell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I have a variety of characters on both the federation and KDF. Still I'm looking for a Fleet To RP with on my main federation character. Character is a science officer specializing in medical. Current ingame level is 29. As for Rank I'll play what ever rank the fleet wants me as even if its a Chief.

Character name is Dr. Streit (Johnathan Streit)
    Tag is @conell

Send me a ingame mail (RP) if your interested in me joining your fleet.
  • wombat140wombat140 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Firefly Fleet ( http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=88732 ) don't regularly RP in-game, but we have an established RP forum on our website - started going again recently with two storylines after a few months' hiatus, and it looks like they're going to be fun. Does that count?
  • deathwatch22deathwatch22 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Unlike the 26th's predictability and black and white small-talk esque RP, the Alpha Quadrant Coalition is here to provide the elimination of corruption and the good of all with the use of evil hands. Meaning we do believe thT in some cases the ends justify the means, something most fleets aren't willing to acknowledge. Join us today and read on at: http://alphacoalition.enjin.com
  • cirdenfangcirdenfang Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    United Federation of Planets Colonial Defense Force

Greetings to those of you out there in the 'verse. I am Admiral Cirden Fang representing the CDF, Myself along with a group of others are recruiting for our fleet. It is a Roleplay Fleet with ongoing projects which include the development of our starbase, mines, diplomatic Services, and so on. So, we could use a wide range of characters and stories. Currently our forum is a little barren but it is being worked on.

Our Goal is to provide everyone with a safe, habitable, friendly place to roleplay as their characters in STO, both Inworld and On our Forum.

Please, take a look and hopefully you'll be able to join us.

Sincerely,
    Admiral Cirden Fang (Cirden Fang@cirdenfang)

colonialdefenseforcesto.enjin.com