test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Something wrong with the website?

As of the last few days, I've been encountering more and more broken image links on the site. Sometimes the images are there, sometimes they're not. I first noticed it with the starbase project devblog, now the STO forum and website header is missing, and the row of buttons underneath the PWE bar is gone too. (It's still there, it turns out, but invisible.)

Anyone else been getting this, or is it just me?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reave
Post edited by hrisvalar on

Comments

• felderburgfelderburg Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    In google chrome, images on blog posts and many avatars don't work for me. Other browsers it's fine.
  • hrisvalarhrisvalar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    That's probably it then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Reave
  • tobar26thtobar26th Member Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Chrome and PWE sites don't seem to sit well together for some reason. I hate to say it but, different browser (I use Chrome as my main and hate using others too)
  • darkstarkiriandarkstarkirian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    This has ben happening to me with IE also.
    I don't use Chrome at all.
    [SIGPIC]Handle: @kirian_darkstar
    Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries[/SIGPIC]
    Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
  • singularitariansingularitarian Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    This happens to me on all PWE sites, but especially the Neverwinter site. I have to clear all cookies from perfectworld.com every week or two to resolve it.
  • nyniknynik Member Posts: 1,628 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    This happens to me on all PWE sites, but especially the Neverwinter site. I have to clear all cookies from perfectworld.com every week or two to resolve it.

I literally sigh each time I have to do this. If only PW would get its act together.