test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starfleet Operations Command

Comments

• admiralozzyadmiralozzy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Look buddy, I'm an engineer which means I solve problems.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    William "Ozzy" Ozland | Clara Shepard Roslin
    Zho'ee
    Stewart Gilligan "Stewie" Griffin
  • darthvrooksdarthvrooks Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    So to take a break from oz's goofing off here's an exclusive screen grab of the upcoming "X-Men: Days of Future Past" where we get to see more of Mystique's origin. Spoiler alert if you don't want it ruined

http://i44.tinypic.com/2qc11ue.jpg :eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    In game handle @darthvrooks
  • xlocutusofborgxxlocutusofborgx Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    So to take a break from oz's goofing off here's an exclusive screen grab of the upcoming "X-Men: Days of Future Past" where we get to see more of Mystique's origin. Spoiler alert if you don't want it ruined

http://i44.tinypic.com/2qc11ue.jpg :eek:

well played good sir :P
    borgsignaturecopy2-zpse8618517.png
    R E S I S T A N C E - I S - F U T I L E
    edited October 2013
    Before I go to bed, thought id jump in here.

Yeah that's right, cya guys tomorrow for another round of funnnnn, oh yeahhh =D
  • johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited October 2013

Also, new cruiser - 5/3 layout with Dual Cannons kthxbai.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
    edited October 2013
    I'm here, I'm Romulan, get over it.

Also, this should not be on page four of the forums. That is not good.
    edited October 2013
    johngazman wrote: »
    I'm here, I'm Romulan, get over it.

Also, this should not be on page four of the forums. That is not good.

Ohh haiii :)

page 4!!! WHAT! *gets all crazy*
    edited October 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Zho'ee
    edited October 2013
    edited October 2013
    Hey! welcome to the fleet new guy!!

God damnit Darth........... http://indiegamers.com/attachments/i-couldnt-care-less-go-****-yourself-jpg.1075/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Zho'ee
    edited October 2013
    In honor of the upcoming glorious content season 8 is bringing us, I officially nominate this to be our new fleet emblem

http://i40.tinypic.com/k15svd.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2013
    In honor of the upcoming glorious content season 8 is bringing us, I officially nominate this to be our new fleet emblem

http://i40.tinypic.com/k15svd.jpg

demotion initiated... lol, dear lord NO! but nice pic :P funny.. but no.. really... no :P
    edited October 2013
    Got to go see the folks today gang, told john to let you guys know I wont make the meeting in an hr so ill cya guys when I get back, hold the fort down :)
    edited October 2013
    I am online right now and the current Dil Mine project has 40 minutes left to complete. No-one else is online.

I calculate that it is likely that by the time I awake tomorrow, the project will have been queued and the fleet marks will have been completed before I can donate any :P

EDIT: God. Damn. It. Someone in the fleet was hoarding way too many Fleet Marks.
    edited October 2013
    I am online right now and the current Dil Mine project has 40 minutes left to complete. No-one else is online.

I calculate that it is likely that by the time I awake tomorrow, the project will have been queued and the fleet marks will have been completed before I can donate any :P

EDIT: God. Damn. It. Someone in the fleet was hoarding way too many Fleet Marks.

HAHHAHA

Yeah when I got on the project was dear near completion. So Ill save my FM's for next project, as after this one we should have the tailor, freighter upgrade, dil bonus projects.. and I think that's it, after that its starbase action time!

I did fill up all the embassy marks though, costed a minor fortune haha :P
    edited October 2013
    HAHHAHA

Yeah when I got on the project was dear near completion. So Ill save my FM's for next project, as after this one we should have the tailor, freighter upgrade, dil bonus projects.. and I think that's it, after that its starbase action time!

I did fill up all the embassy marks though, costed a minor fortune haha :P

It was damn ridiculous. I stayed up until about midnight for when the project finished but there was no-one online. Clocked off around one and checked in again at eight am and it was pretty much done. In the space of maybe six-seven hours it was nearly done.

I'm gonna guess that Gabe did the majority of the FM's. He's the only guy I can think of capable of cranking out close to 29k FMs. Oh well. HOPEFULLY when we do the tailor upgrade SOMEONE won't fill up the Fleet Marks before I have chance to contribute the only thing I know I can part with :P

Least I can contribute FMs on the KDF side without fear of someone beating me to the punch :D Anyway, project is running. I managed to locate my elusive stash of Doff Mini-Packs and cranked out the remaining 100 or so.
    edited October 2013
    It was damn ridiculous. I stayed up until about midnight for when the project finished but there was no-one online. Clocked off around one and checked in again at eight am and it was pretty much done. In the space of maybe six-seven hours it was nearly done.

I'm gonna guess that Gabe did the majority of the FM's. He's the only guy I can think of capable of cranking out close to 29k FMs. Oh well. HOPEFULLY when we do the tailor upgrade SOMEONE won't fill up the Fleet Marks before I have chance to contribute the only thing I know I can part with :P

Least I can contribute FMs on the KDF side without fear of someone beating me to the punch :D Anyway, project is running. I managed to locate my elusive stash of Doff Mini-Packs and cranked out the remaining 100 or so.

Good thing about us wrapping up the dil mine is that will restart on the starbase projects, and will wrap up the last 2 t4 upgrades which will be abit demanding. Then its onto T5, and also we have that new holding coming for s8.

Least will have all the bonus's from the dil mine to help.
    edited October 2013
    Good thing about us wrapping up the dil mine is that will restart on the starbase projects, and will wrap up the last 2 t4 upgrades which will be abit demanding. Then its onto T5, and also we have that new holding coming for s8.

Least will have all the bonus's from the dil mine to help.

I'll be honest and say unless anyone in the fleet has a pressing need for a Fleet Chimera, Daeinos, Atrox or Ar'Kif, the Spire can probably take a back-seat until some of the other SB stuff is done.

Suffice to say it looks nice, but unlike the Dil Mine, it's not going to be worth dropping everything else to focus on.
    edited October 2013
    I'll be honest and say unless anyone in the fleet has a pressing need for a Fleet Chimera, Daeinos, Atrox or Ar'Kif, the Spire can probably take a back-seat until some of the other SB stuff is done.

Suffice to say it looks nice, but unlike the Dil Mine, it's not going to be worth dropping everything else to focus on.

Agreed, the only things that some of the gang might want would be the elite weapons, elite hangers, and maybe.. "for gabe" the purple dofs from the dof vendor. But will have to cast a vote on which to fully devote time to once we wrap the last two t4 upgrades. Guessing itll be eather a toss between engineering for the elite weapons or comm's for the hanger pets.

Seen some of the new items will get with the new holding so.. I have a feeling like you said, things may just be put on the back burner to get the better tactical consoles and what not from the new holding.
    edited October 2013
    The new blog has provided me with much enthusiasm for S8. And decent reading material as I wait for the meeting to start :P
    edited October 2013
    The new blog has provided me with much enthusiasm for S8. And decent reading material as I wait for the meeting to start :P

boss slept in today.. doh! Off to the brig I go
    edited October 2013
    I'd like to congratulate Sarc on his incredibly offensive Halloween costume this year
    http://i43.tinypic.com/imtduo.jpg
    seriously dude? way to make the fleet look bad...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2013
    I'd like to congratulate Sarc on his incredibly offensive Halloween costume this year
    http://i43.tinypic.com/imtduo.jpg
    seriously dude? way to make the fleet look bad...

buahahahha.. oh wait.. yes that's bad, damit sarc.. think about our fleet rep for once in your life! jesus :P :D
    edited October 2013
    All hands, Red Alert! Sphere Of Influence launches today! Not tomorrow as originally expected.
    lan451 wrote: »
    For those of you who didn't get your Advanced Swarmers yet, here's how:

First get the accolade "Reconnaissance" by checking all the optional consoles on the sides of the main blue paths. These are marked by yellow, green, and red icons. Once you get to the last main blue console, Worf will make a remark about the Delta Quadrant. On your mission log this will give you 6/6 consoles checked. BEFORE you go to the last platform, go back to the first optional console. You should now see an option to check the hidden cache. Do so, and you will receive 2 Advanced Obelisk Swarmer pets.
    edited October 2013
    All hands, Red Alert! Sphere Of Influence launches today! Not tomorrow as originally expected.

Thank you you glorious magnificent blue TRIBBLE I could kiss you.....no backwash....

May everyones white whales bring them many kills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Zho'ee
    edited October 2013
    Thank you you glorious magnificent blue TRIBBLE I could kiss you.....no backwash....

DARTH! security breach!!! who is this individual!! :eek:
    edited October 2013

Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to stop posting in this thread. While I appreciate your interest in our fleet conversations, we try to limit participation to active members of the STO community. Perhaps you might like to give the game a try? Who knows you might enjoy it. If so please feel free to contact one of our friendly helpful staff with any inquiries you have about joining our fleet. Have a pleasant day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shizashane#4465 shizashane Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Well hearts and minds was a let down..... it wasn't even remotely spooky. We should do an stf with everyone in the new carriers. just imagine all the swarms!:D
    *(How we deal with death is at least as important as how we deal with life)*
  • jumpingjsjumpingjs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Just curious, what Tier are you?
    Hopefully I'll come back from my break; this break is fun; I play intellectual games.

I hope STO get's better ...