test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ESD Load Time Error - FIX IT!

atrus19atrus19 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I go into ESD, it gets to around 96%, and then loads very very very very slowly. This is TRIBBLE, and I have seen that others have experienced it for a while now. This is a first for me but FIX THIS NOW. Or at least acknowledge the problem and offer up some solutions. Jesus.

- Demosthenes01101, from the REAL Star Trek Online forums!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."

"You have been, and always shall be, my friend."
- Pointy-eared, green blooded, hobgoblin

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
- Sherlock Holmes
Post edited by atrus19 on

Comments

• trek21trek21 Member Posts: 2,246 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    atrus19 wrote: »
    I go into ESD, it gets to around 96%, and then loads very very very very slowly. This is TRIBBLE, and I have seen that others have experienced it for a while now. This is a first for me but FIX THIS NOW. Or at least acknowledge the problem and offer up some solutions. Jesus.
    One of the key rule-of-thumbs around here is: They don't always acknowledge it (would take time away from game things), but they ARE always aware of it, as long as you bring it to their attention.

A dev will see this, so you brought it to their attention. But just because they don't publicly acknowledge does not mean they're aren't reading/watching threads ;)
    Was named Trek17.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh', if only due to personal standards.
  • atrus19atrus19 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Unacceptable. I want a support response ASAP, or I uninstall the game and PWE gets no more money. This is unplayable.

- Demosthenes01101, from the REAL Star Trek Online forums!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."

"You have been, and always shall be, my friend."
    - Pointy-eared, green blooded, hobgoblin

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
    - Sherlock Holmes
  • xcom43xcom43 Member Posts: 723 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Unacceptable. I want a support response ASAP, or I uninstall the game and PWE gets no more money. This is unplayable.

lol i have been dealing with this for the last 2 years About 90% of the time they will not answer trust me.
    The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
  • bohiapbohiap Member Posts: 535
    edited August 2012

Yeaaah. About that. You're just one person in a free 2 play game. They aren't going to respond to a rant from a single player on the forum. Losing one customer isn't going to bother them.

But, trek21 is right. They've got metrics on metrics. They know what the problems are and what resources they have and set the priorities based on that. The load times are probably more growing pains. As long as the player base is growing, so is revenue. The more revenue the more resources to expand the game.
  • orondisorondis Member Posts: 1,447 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Bump 10 characters.
    Previously Alendiak
    Daizen - Lvl 60 Tactical - Eclipse
    Selia - Lvl 60 Tactical - Eclipse