What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tribble Test Weekend Rewards

124»

Comments

• anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    robeasom wrote: »
    Managed to claim both rewards but cannot equip the tribble to get the fleet marks every hour. Can guarantee this just strengthens my reserve not to test in future. Lets see how long it takes to fix this bug.

You have to be on ground to equip it... Other than that, I know of now known errors that could cause this.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    garaks31 wrote: »
    when i delete my toon on tribble will i lose the rewards ?

NO...

Tribble and Holodeck are separate entities...

What you do on one can't affect the other.

The only two exceptions to this are:

1) If you delete a Toon on Tribble and then transfer a newer copy of the same Toon from Holodeck,
    ... it will obviously be different from the deleted one.

&

2) If you play a Tribble Toon during a Special Reward Testing time period on Tribble,
    ... you will be able to claim that reward later on your Holodeck Toons.
    (no guarantees that the reward will be worth it though)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    anazonda wrote: »
    You have to be on ground to equip it... Other than that, I know of now known errors that could cause this.
    Was on the groun when getting this
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krayuskorianiskrayuskorianis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    So, we delete the tribble, we can't claim it again like the Radon Tribble? That is idiotic. Also can't claim again the Doff... That also sucks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    i3-2100 3.10GHz
    8GB Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 1333Mhz DDR3 RAM CL9
    ASUS DirectCU II GTX 660 OC 2GB GDDR5
  • switchngcswitchngc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    So, we delete the tribble, we can't claim it again like the Radon Tribble? That is idiotic. Also can't claim again the Doff... That also sucks.

I kinda understand the DOFF as there are missions (like Cardassian Officer Exchange) where you could use it as an exploit (Insert your free Purple Officer to possibly get a different purple officer and then just reclaim it and you lost nothing)

HOWEVER!!! They really need a way to identify Unique DOFFS so you don't accidentally send them off for good.
  • krayuskorianiskrayuskorianis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    switchngc wrote: »
    I kinda understand the DOFF as there are missions (like Cardassian Officer Exchange) where you could use it as an exploit (Insert your free Purple Officer to possibly get a different purple officer and then just reclaim it and you lost nothing)

HOWEVER!!! They really need a way to identify Unique DOFFS so you don't accidentally send them off for good.

I concur. I also concur with anyone who states we should be able to reclaim the Fleet Tribble.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    i3-2100 3.10GHz
    8GB Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 1333Mhz DDR3 RAM CL9
    ASUS DirectCU II GTX 660 OC 2GB GDDR5
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    you were trying to equip it to your char's belt right?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • baal68baal68 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    A little help please pwebranflakes,

I went on tribble during the test time with 4 or 5 other friends/fleetmates. We were all part of the SSR group on the tribble server. They all got their rewards, but mine have never showed up in my Cstore. Since they all got theirs, and we were all there together, I obviously should have met the requirements to qualify.

I put in a ticket on this problem and have waited patiently, but have gotten no response. I understand theres been alot of issues and it takes time, but the fact that I havent received even a response letting me know theyre looking into it, has me concerned and a little torqued. I have played some of their games as well as beta tested for PWE more than once, and have experienced their idea of customer service. Im hoping that isnt going to be the standard now with STO.

I know I qualify for the rewards and would appreciate if you would look into this for me please, Branflakes. As a paying customer, I dont think its asking alot to want a reply to a ticket I turn in, at the very least. Even if its gona be a bit yet until its fixed, a reply letting me know is just respectful. (as well as good business) Thank You
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ufpmonkeyufpmonkey Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    You should do like the other reward tribbles and put it in the C-store for players to call up if this happens. If not, then you put a very obvious warning label on these Tribbles if someone decides to delete it.

I would love to see the Fleet Tribble in the C-Store, especially since I was away all weekend and had no time on my computer at all. I would be interested in aquiring it as well as the Dillithium Tribble . Hope these get added in the future.

Thanks.

{UFP} ClearyMonkey
    Rear Admiral, United Federation of Planets
    www.ufplanets.com
  • beefytaterbeefytater Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    how do i i transfer a character to tribble
  • qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Ahhhhh, it's aliiiiveeee or rather very undead ! :eek::D
  • vocmcpvocmcp Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    beefytater wrote: »
    how do i i transfer a character to tribble

thou shall be forgiven for this is your first post - gratz

All right, thread necromancer, I can't tell you of the top of my head but I'd google for "STO tribble server".

Since you haven't you may want to take a look at this: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1043641

Should help. If not => google ;)
This discussion has been closed.