test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tribble Test Weekend Rewards

pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
edited January 2015 in Galactic News Network [PC]
Rewards for the Season 6 Tribble Test Weekend are now available to those players who are eligible to receive them! Read more for additional information.

Click here to read more.

----

IMPORTANT NOTES: If you discharge the "Ang the Vicious" Duty Officer or Fleet Tribble, you will not be able to re-claim it on that character. The Fleet Tribble requires Federation captains to be level 2+, and Klingon captains to be level 21+, before it can be claimed.
Post edited by pwebranflakes on

Comments

• Options
    rrincyrrincy Member Posts: 1,023
    edited August 2012
    Huzzah !!!
    12th Fleet
    Rear Admiral , Engineering Division
    U.S.S. Sheffield N.C.C. 92016
  • Options
    matteo716maikaimatteo716maikai Member Posts: 823
    edited August 2012
    hi, i claimed it. went to equip it. it says i dont meet the requirments so i delete it and change locations. i go to claim it, it says i can only claim it once.

am i now out of a tribble for helping test the game?
  • Options
    aarons8aarons8 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    why would you delete it?
  • Options
    liquidacid29liquidacid29 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I microwaved a frozen burrito then bit into it and it was still cold... so I threw it in the trash and went back to the freezer... why is there no burrito there? can I not get it again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zordar01zordar01 Member Posts: 318
    edited August 2012
    hi, i claimed it. went to equip it. it says i dont meet the requirments so i delete it and change locations. i go to claim it, it says i can only claim it once.

am i now out of a tribble for helping test the game?

Does the tribble eat Doffs when activated? That would be appropriate for a "fleet" tribble. :D

Try getting it back from the Retrieve tab of your inventory.
    Star Trek: Online - Now with 100% more dinosaurs!!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Updated the OP -- I want to make sure everyone sees this from the blog:
    IMPORTANT NOTES: If you discharge the "Ang the Vicious" Duty Officer or Fleet Tribble, you will not be able to re-claim it on that character. The Fleet Tribble requires Federation captains to be level 2+, and Klingon captains to be level 21+, before it can be claimed.
    Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    dshot79dshot79 Member Posts: 5
    edited August 2012
    Indeed sir, Huzzah! :)
  • Options
    amayakitsuneamayakitsune Member Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I'm just annoyed that my Bridge officers cant hold it for me...
    7NGGeUP.png

• Options
    edited August 2012
    aarons8 wrote: »
    why would you delete it?

because whenever i tried equiping it, it stated "you do not meet the requirements for this item"

i thought maybe it got bugged when i claimed it (not the first time its happened with a claimed item) so i deleted it to start fresh.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    More important notes: Federation Bridge officers can not hold the Fleet tribble...

Also my Ang the vicious is Purple not Orange.
    7NGGeUP.png

• Options
    edited August 2012
    zordar01 wrote: »
    Does the tribble eat Doffs when activated? That would be appropriate for a "fleet" tribble. :D

Try getting it back from the Retrieve tab of your inventory.

it is blacked out and says can only be claimed once. it didnt say this until after i had claimed it the first time.

now i cant claim it again even though i dont have it on this char.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Yeah , i just noticed this lol
    12th Fleet
  • Options
    suavekssuaveks Member Posts: 1,736 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    IMPORTANT NOTES: If you discharge the "Ang the Vicious" Duty Officer or Fleet Tribble, you will not be able to re-claim it on that character.
    You're joking, right?

I can't discharge the Tribble, like many other rewards/purchases, and I CAN'T give it to any of my boffs? So what am I supposed to do with it to keep it from eating stuff from either my inventory, or my bank? Cause it's not something I would keep in my device slot all the time...
    PyKDqad.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Rewards for the Season 6 Tribble Test Weekend are now available to those players who are eligible to receive them! Read more for additional information.

Click here to read more.

----

well fracking thanks, i claimed it. couldnt equip it (level 50) so i discharged it thinking it was bugged so now i cant claim it again at all on this char? i did all this before this "annoucement" what the hell am i supposed to do? what about the other people who have run into this issue?
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    suaveks wrote: »
    You're joking, right?

I can't discharge the Tribble, like many other rewards/purchases, and I CAN'T give it to any of my boffs? So what am I supposed to do with it to keep it from eating stuff from either my inventory, or my bank? Cause it's not something I would keep in my device slot all the time...

edit : doh , didnt read well enough
    12th Fleet
  • Options
    zordar01zordar01 Member Posts: 318
    edited August 2012
    it is blacked out and says can only be claimed once. it didnt say this until after i had claimed it the first time.

now i cant claim it again even though i dont have it on this char.

Right, but did you check the Retrieve tab in your Inventory? To my knowledge that's where discarded/sold items go until we change maps. Your tribble might be there (assuming you're still logged in and haven't zoned anywhere).
    Star Trek: Online - Now with 100% more dinosaurs!!
  • Options
    celendiscelendis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Being unable to reclaim the fleet tribble is exactly unlike all other testing tribble rewards. Further, it is unlike all other tribbles in that we cannot slot them on our bridge officers to hold because we do not want them to eat our food in our bank and inventory.
  • Options
    mewimewi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I have 2x KDF fleet tribbles?

1x FED tribbles

but I can't get them on other federation characters, "Your character cannot use this item" Maybe there is a level requirement for claiming them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    | Join Date: January 2009 | Computer | Fleet: Broken Wings |
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    mewi wrote: »

1x FED tribbles

but I can't get them on other federation characters, "Your character cannot use this item" Maybe there is a level requirement for claiming them.

BranFlakes mentioned there was, but it's only level 2 for federation captains.

King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    well fracking thanks, i claimed it. couldnt equip it (level 50) so i discharged it thinking it was bugged so now i cant claim it again at all on this char? i did all this before this "annoucement" what the hell am i supposed to do? what about the other people who have run into this issue?

It cant be equipped in space. only on the ground.

the reason it can only be claimed once is that it awards FM, so people could discharge and reclaim endlessly resetting it.

write a ticket and explain the situation. perhaps they can send you a new one.
  • Options
    kaiserkactokaiserkacto Member Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Some bad news for you :(

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=5313611#post5313611
    "In every age,
    In every place,
    The deeds of men remain the same..."
    12701.png
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    celendis wrote: »
    Being unable to reclaim the fleet tribble is exactly unlike all other testing tribble rewards. Further, it is unlike all other tribbles in that we cannot slot them on our bridge officers to hold because we do not want them to eat our food in our bank and inventory.

I believe you are not able to slot them on your BOFFs because it provides Fleet Marks when pet, and you can only have 1 per hour. I believe the Dilithium Tribble works in the same manner.

As for Ang being purple and not orange, I've asked the team to investigate.

If you've accidently discharged the Tribble, please file a GM ticket :) They'll be able to look into it.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    zordar01 wrote: »
    Right, but did you check the Retrieve tab in your Inventory? To my knowledge that's where discarded/sold items go until we change maps. Your tribble might be there (assuming you're still logged in and haven't zoned anywhere).

the retrieve tab was empty when i did it.

they posted the notes about it being one per char after i had already deleted it thinking it was a bug.
  • Options
    captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    mewi wrote: »

1x FED tribbles

you have to equip it while on the ground.

its bugged if you try and equip it in space.
  • Options
    edited August 2012

so i tested and get shafted. why am i not surprised.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I believe you are not able to slot them on your BOFFs because it provides Fleet Marks when pet, and you can only have 1 per hour. I believe the Dilithium Tribble works in the same manner.

If you've accidently discharged the Tribble, please file a GM ticket :) They'll be able to look into it.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

My Radan Tribble (the dilithium one) is sitting on one of my bridge officers now. So it doesnt work that way.
    7NGGeUP.png

• Options
    edited August 2012
    It cant be equipped in space. only on the ground.

the reason it can only be claimed once is that it awards FM, so people could discharge and reclaim endlessly resetting it.

write a ticket and explain the situation. perhaps they can send you a new one.

the dilithium is a one at a time per character unlock, not a once per char unlock. i dont understand why they couldnt do the same with the fleet tribble.
  • Options
    edited August 2012

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

ticket filed.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    My Radan Tribble (the dilithium one) is sitting on one of my bridge officers now. So it doesnt work that way.

Ya, just tested that out too. Well, I've asked the team to investigate.

matteo716maikai, file a GM ticket and they can look into it. I've already let them know to watch out for your and any other tickets regarding the Fleet Tribble.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    macdude22macdude22 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I can't equip this thing. You do not meet the requirements for this item. Level 50 Federation captain.
This discussion has been closed.