test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

new patch stuck

2»

Comments

• boorman73boorman73 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Patch finally finished, and then crashed after I selected my (only) character. Now verifying all files.
    Thanks, Cryptic.
  • playhard88playhard88 Member Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    i been trying to patch this **** for almost 8 hours already, it goes so slow...
    John Sheridan@playhard88 - FED Tactical
    Vin Naftero@playhard88 - FED Sciencie
    K'tan@playhard88 - KDF Tactical
    Argento@playhard88 - RRF Tactical (FED)
  • omeisaurusomeisaurus Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    After several hours and a lot of tries it finally updated at 71 mb download even thought it said it only needed 10 o 12 mb. I hope it helps.
  • pmahlerpmahler Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I have been letting the patch install for several hours in the background while I have been work-related stuff... when I looked at it recently, it said over 2 GB had been downloaded, but just over 1 MB out of 98 MB has actually been patched.

This is just for the laptop while I'm away from home... is there anthing I can do here other than wait until I get back home and play on the desktop (which works just fine)?
  • azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    While beaming on to Qo'nos, STO CTDed and I'm currently trying to get back on but the Patcher isn't loading at all. Even tried a second time.

Internet connection is working and I'm able to visit other sites normally.
  • beeblebrox72beeblebrox72 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I'm also having trouble with the client. My trouble is that i've been playing the game for a long while, never had this problem. I simply cannot connect to the game server, it's like the link is broken. So what should i do next? Uninstall the client and download a whole new one? Been trying for 3 days to get it working now.
    It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
  • zarathos1978zarathos1978 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I only wonder why Cryptic does not update the game client, only forces someone to download the "newest" cleint and the patch it?