test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ask Cryptic: August 2012 - Submit Your Questions, Please!

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    grtiggygrtiggy Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Why does a cup of vulcan tea take up as much space as the ships deflector dish and why have we not moved on from such an archaic inventory system?
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,109 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    1) Can we have the Mirror Skin unlock for all our current ships?
    1 b) I.S.S. Prefix please

2) Typhoon Class? Can we feds fly her yet?
    b) ditto for the Jupiter

3) Will all future "incursions" be set like the Tholian and Defera missions (Easy, Medium, Hard & Zone) ?

4) Terran Empire or Federation ?
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    atatassaultatatassault Member Posts: 1,008 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Another Question. What's the ETA on Dept Heads getting game mechanics? I remember Heretic saying before he left that the XO/First Officer might get the low Tier Captain power of his/her career (Attack Pattern Alpha, Rotate Shield Frequency, or Sensor Scan). Is that still the main idea? And what will the passives and how strong will they be for sacrificing DOFFs to them?
  • Options
    darthstormstrikedarthstormstrike Member Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Can we get a way to turn on/off the special items unlocked to the bases? IE open or close blast doors, turn on or off the plants, etc.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
  • Options
    chalpenchalpen Member Posts: 2,207 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Any plan for a carrier pet ui for # of pets since you can no longer see the small pets?
    Should I start posting again after all this time?
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited August 2012
    Thanks to everyone who submitted their questions for the August Ask Cryptic! I am going to ship these questions over to Dan so he can pull some of them out and respond. The answers will appear in an upcoming "Ask Cryptic" Web Feature that will be released soon!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This discussion has been closed.