test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't get past "Do you have an existing cryptic account?"

This page pops up when trying to start the game......the Yes and No buttons are at the very edge of the bottom of this mini page. You cannot click on either. Want to click No, but all you can do is open Terms of Service.

If it matters, we use Google Chrome. I Googled this, and wonder if it's something to do with IE, or a version of this pile of TRIBBLE.

Also, this is initiated through Steam, if that matters.

Thanks for any help....my Trekkie girlfrend would love to start playing.
Post edited by shellystar1 on

Comments

• cookiess0cookiess0 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    ahoi, yesterday i had the same problem and i was googling for help, but found nothing except your topic, but i see nobody helped you and i solved the problem i will tell you how
    just update that piece of **** Internet Explorer
  • coolbue2012coolbue2012 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Can't get past "Do you have an existing cryptic account?"

Facing the Same problem. Guys Please assist. what needs to be done. Thanks in advance. I even tried Repairing the Internet Explorer. But Sitll No Success. I m tired googling it. Please assist. I jst downloaded the game newly. Eager to play the game. Thanks in advance.
  • draconicdragondraconicdragon Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    my forum acct is logged in through fb but it wont accept my login details on screen for game. The register here button dont work
  • thebeastlytincanthebeastlytincan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Got the same problem, been trying to fix for hours now.... I'll try using internet explorer (I think that's what you mean, I'm not that tech savvy). Thanks.