test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The "Lucky" 7th is recruiting!

masterryomasterryo Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Earth Spacedock

The 7th is light on RP. We also have dedicated officers willing to help! If you need help getting through those pesky STF's, want some company while you Dilithium grind, or if you just want someone to fly with then the "Lucky" 7th Fleet is for you.

Others talk about how they're better than the others. Take a look at our website and view our recruitment media to judge for yourself and see what the "Lucky" 7th Fleet has to offer!

Have questions? Post here and they'll be answered or private message me if it's a personal concern!

The "Lucky" 7th, United We Stand

"Lucky" 7th Fleet Tribute

Thank you,

From the 7th Fleet Public Affairs Office
Post edited by masterryo on

Comments

• masterryomasterryo Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    We are also looking for new recruits for our Klingon fleet as well!
  • cleomavendorfcleomavendorf Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    We have our own vent server, dedicated fleet artists, mentors who can show you many tricks and tips for improved game play...and best of all...we are not uberserious...well...most of the time we aren't...
    edited July 2012
    ____________________________________________________________________________

The "Lucky" 7th fleet's starbase is on a roll!

Thanks to all the active members for participating in the Fleet Mark grind!

Tonight at the command staff meeting I was given the green light to do spotlights on the 7th's weekly events!

Stay tuned to watch the 7th fleet rip up a rift in space as we battle TOS style, play on our Klinks for a change and return to the world of STF's!
  • rtrmavericrtrmaveric Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I can tell the community here, from personal experience, that the "Lucky" 7th is by far the best fleet/guild/clan/group to join because not only are they the most active I've ever joined, but they are also the most active. The starbase is coming up very smoothly. The fleet events are amazingly fun. And the people are just really cool to talk to.

If you're in good standing with the fleet, then in time you'll be able to set up your ship witha crazy good set up to help you take care of your enemies.

Even if you're a novice at STO, there's always at least two people on Vent or in-game chat that can help you set up your ride in style. You'll be armed to the teeth in no time!
  • strahn794strahn794 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    The 7th Fleet starbase is now on it's way to Tier 2!
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    edited August 2012
  • jkerryjkerry Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    We have our own vent server, dedicated fleet artists, mentors who can show you many tricks and tips for improved game play...and best of all...we are not uberserious...well...most of the time we aren't...

We also monitor an Engineering Forum to keep our Fleet members up and running for game play, troubleshooting PC and Game software problems and conflicts.

66s4zz3r5m2mhqs6g.jpg
    VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, Chief of Communications, the "Lucky" 7th Fleet, SFC, UFP
    edited August 2012
    garaks31 wrote: »
    your doing pvps ? how many active players do your have ?

We do occasionally partake in the pew pewing of others, we also have a quarterly inter-fleet wargame in which we pvp for two nights to decide a winning team.

To be quite honest, I couldn't really count the number of active players since we do have quite a number of people on at different times.
  • mortarrkangmortarrkang Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012

We do in-house PvP tournaments quarterly for bragging rights. We have a few folks that do one on one and small group PvP matches for fun and learning, also.

Off-the-cuff, I'd say we have a solid core of 20 folks that are logging in several times a week, if not daily.
    edited August 2012
    jkerry wrote: »
    We also monitor an Engineering Forum to keep our Fleet members up and running for game play, troubleshooting PC and Game software problems and conflicts.

Yes! Mr. Kerry helped me himself when I had a sneaky virus in my computer, got it resolved quickly and he also helped me build my new gaming rig. Works like a charm, it does!
    edited August 2012
    The 7th Fleet is currently looking for other fleets willing to engage in joint Fleet Operations!

If your fleet might be interested send your Fleet Ambassador and have them post in this thread!
    edited August 2012
    The first week of the "Lucky" 7th's weekly event spotlights are up!

First a bit of background information about the events:
    On Monday we have an event called "Kick A Tribble" where we go on our Klingon characters and run any mission we choose.
    Tuesday night we have an event called "TOS Tuesday" where we go on a character with an Original Series ship, uniform, weaponry and we run story missions!
    Thursday night is devoted to running elite STF's since we all know how "fun" those are!

This Monday I chose to spotlight Kick A Tribble while we ran a fleet alert!
    Kick A Tribble 8-6-12

Unfortunately all recordings having to do with Tuesday's TOS were corrupted during saving for some odd reason...So next week I'll devote a longer video to just TOS night and not post a Kick A Tribble or STF Night video.

I chose to spotlight Infected Space Elite for the STF Night spotlight and we even got the optional! Thanks to the 2 non-fleet members that filled in!
    STF Night 8-9-12

Thanks for taking interest in the "Lucky" 7th and all we have to offer! Hope you enjoy the videos!
  • jculbertjculbert Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Tier 2 of our Federation Starbase is up and running.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.fleet7.com
  • dmextremedmextreme Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012

according to the personnel roster there are 75 of us
    I've been a fleet member since July 13 snd hsve to say that if i hadn't joined i probably would not be as active in game as i am. every member I've interacted with has been extremely help full and understanding with my multiple puter problems.
    not to mention the various fleet event are a blast.
    edited August 2012
    jculbert wrote: »
    Tier 2 of our Federation Starbase is up and running.

Woohooo! Grats to all who helped get the starbase to tier 2! Now, to get Tier 3:cool:
    edited August 2012
    Tonight the 7th fleet participated in our two night KDF fleet mark grind event for our KDF faction's starbase! Big thanks to those who made it possible to get it to Tier 1!
    edited August 2012
    Since last week I could not provide a ToS Tuesday video I will just be uploading one for this week and here it is!

ToS Tuesday is where we go do story missions or whatever we feel like doing, BUT we do it as ToS characters. This includes uniforms, ships, weaponry, etc!

ToS Tuesday 8-14-12

Enjoy!
    edited August 2012
    Reminder: The "Lucky" 7th Fleet is still looking for able fleets that wish to participate in joint-operations!
    edited September 2012
    These event spotlight videos are a little late due to a busy schedule, I apologize. These videos might be the last ones posted for a while as well until I can sort out business irl.

For these videos I chose to spotlight ground missions as we did space a week prior, enjoy!

Fleet Starbase Incursion was the mission we ran for Kick A Tribble on the 20th of August.
    Kick A Tribble 8-20-12

We also ran Fleet Starbase Incursion during ToS Tuesday! Gotta love them ground fleet mark missions!
    ToS Tuesday 8-21-12

Thanks for Interest in the "Lucky" 7th Fleet.

P.S. We're almost to our Tier 3 Starbase! Way to go guys!
  • mortarrkangmortarrkang Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I'd like to thanks all of the members of the "Lucky" 7th for making my term as the Chief of Staff about as smooth as can be expected. I want to congratulate Rear Admiral Shackelford on his promotion and assignment as the "new" Chief of Staff. Since he held the position before I did, I know he'll do a fantastic job. He'll also be training a couple folks to take the reins once his term is done.

Recognition is also due for FLT CPT Evildead, our new Fleet SATCOM. He is responsible for our fleet forums, as well as our namebars and ship patches. He has a great artistic talent and willingly took the post over from the former FLT CPT Shackelford.

We've also seen a steady influx of new members, some of them from word-of-mouth, which is always good to see. We continue to strive to keep things interesting for our members and encourage their participation and feedback on what we, as a Fleet, can do.

So, thank you, again, to the "Lucky" 7th - you guys and gals are great.
    edited September 2012
    Thanks for your service sir! And the forum post.

The "Lucky" 7th is still looking for active fleets willing to partake in joint fleet operations as well as new recruits to fill our ranks!

After the Post and Relief ceremony we also ran a fleet defense 20-man mission. :cool: It was also nice to see some of our new recruits participate!
  • sichankasichanka Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hi,
    I'm fairly new to sto and have currently joined an amateur fleet.
    I'd like to join a more professional established fleet to learn more about sto etc.
    I'm not sure what I'd need to do but I'm a commander rank engineer.
    If interested, could someone let me know more about what I need to do?
    Feel free to ask any questions.
    Thanks
    G-Man
    edited October 2012
    sichanka wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm fairly new to sto and have currently joined an amateur fleet.
    I'd like to join a more professional established fleet to learn more about sto etc.
    I'm not sure what I'd need to do but I'm a commander rank engineer.
    If interested, could someone let me know more about what I need to do?
    Feel free to ask any questions.
    Thanks
    G-Man

Head over to www.fleet7.com and look for the link to 'Apply to the 7th Fleet' on the left hand side of the page :)
  • landshark535landshark535 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Howdy 7th Fleet
  • ciberionciberion Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hey there thanks for accepting me as a recruit so far in my first day youve guys made me feel right at home! thank you!
  • barrettdragunovbarrettdragunov Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    sorry to bother you, first off amazing website, second i posted an application to your fleet but cannot find it anywhere. do i need to reapply? is the right forum to put this in? i am sorry if this is the wrong place. i am wondering if you are still recruiting and did you receive my app. you can reach me at d6melee@hotmail.com or through this website because i just registered. ty for your time. Federation forever
  • augersonaugerson Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The "Lucky" 7th Fleet is currently looking to welcome a few good officers into our ranks!

The 7th is light on RP. We also have dedicated officers willing to help! If you need help getting through those pesky STF's, want some company while you Dilithium grind, or if you just want someone to fly with then the "Lucky" 7th Fleet is for you.

Others talk about how they're better than the others. Take a look at our website and view our recruitment media to judge for yourself and see what the "Lucky" 7th Fleet has to offer!

Have questions? Post here and they'll be answered or private message me if it's a personal concern!
  • he11bladehe11blade Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm new to the "Lucky" 7th Fleet but I must say that I'm impressed. I was looking for a Fleet that was active and organized but that would also contain friendly officers willing to answer questions from someone new to ST:O. I've found that in the 7th Fleet!

Whether you're a veteran player looking for regular events and activities or you're a green recruit looking for camaraderie and advice, give serious consideration to the 7th Fleet!
    f86cqFw.png
    edited March 2013
    Tier 4 Starbase under construction!
  • evildeadxlevildeadxl Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013