The "Lucky" 7th is recruiting!

2»

Comments

• stohansonstohanson Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Fantastic Fleet, great people!
  • incitatisincitatis Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I am very interested in joining the 7th Fleet. Are you still recruiting?
    T'Pia
  • akirancakiranc Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Right now recruitment is closed. The 7th tries to keep our number around 75 to make it easier to maintain and provide a close, friendly atmosphere. However it never hurts to put in an app or register on the site. Talk to Chief of Staff Jason over there and if you impress enough maybe you can slide right on it.:)
  • dentariidentarii Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hello,

I'm aware that the 7th isn't recruiting at the moment but after looking on the 7th fleet website and chatting with a member of the fleet I just wanted to let it be known that I am extremely interested in applying for membership whenever it is possible.

Regards,
    Dentari
    Dentari.png
  • jkerryjkerry Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The "Lucky" 7th Fleet:

1. 1942-2413 (the present) - Historical Fleet - Website launched in March 2009
    2. Average 80 to 100 members (our cap is 100)
    3. 56 Registered Ships
    4. 15 to 30 members at a given Fleet event
    5. the 7th ITS for Klingon Fleet Actions w/Starbase, Embassy and Mining Facility
    6. Training officers on staff to assist with PvP and STFs
    7. A number of Officers with the ability to walk you though most any ground mission
    8. Fleet Artists - offering ship's patches, Military style namebars with achievement ribbons, and video artists recording events
    9. Fleet Foundry Artists/Techs creating missions and analyzing the missions of others
    10. Fleet Engineer (to assist with PC problems)
    11. Active Role-play both in game and on our website
    12. Member base predominantly active or prior military - with a laid back approach to command - the goal is to have lightly organized group fun
    13. Tier 4.5 Starbase (work-in-progress), Tier 3 Fleet Embassy (completed) and working on our Mining Facility (work-in-progress)
    14. A wide range of ships - all are welcome
    15. Age range from the early 20s to over 50
    16. An appealing website with game info, a place to voice opinions and just as a place to hangout

Our website http://www.fleet7.com . If you like what you see, come apply for membership at:

http://www.fleet7.com/recruiting/signup.php?destination=%2Frecruiting%2Fapp_application.php%3Fgid%3D84053%26sid%3Df073d0be80597d51d1dd3a832e2c46d6&mode=apply_next

We average 5 to 7% member turnover. Our rules of membership are very basic: Visit our website once a month, use Ventrilo for secure Fleet voice communications and appear in game once a month.

Happy Hunting!

JT Kerry
    66s4zz3r5m2mhqs6g.jpg
    VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, Chief of Communications, the "Lucky" 7th Fleet, SFC, UFP
  • wupteedowupteedo Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    On most Monday nights, the 7th I.T.S. (KDF side of "The 7th Fleet), gets together to share bloodwine and stories of our glorious victories. Then we set out to fine "tribbles" that need a serious kicking. This includes missions where we team up and run various missions as a group. Whether it be Borg on Defera, Undine in Fluid space, or Dinosaurs at Dyson, you will find us there.

Join us, we will save you a seat by the fire at our Tier III Starbase.