test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

wtf is going on... please help

I'd like to make at least 3 tickets for issues I'm having...
The first ticket I'd make is not being able to make a ticket :P I keep getting the following message... The page isn't redirecting properly Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete. This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies. I've got enough cookies from other websites to fill the jar... If there is a suspicious site my computer will ask me if I want to accept cookies from site. My computer does not seem to be refusing them and have never had a similar issue before - I play other MMO's. Problem #2 - I have linked my cryptic/perfectworld accounts & cannot seem get stated reward. Since I had accounts on both sites & payed for 2 (3 month subscriptions) & purchased additional c-points from perfectworld whats the problem. Problem #3 - I have over 2,000 c-points that I cannot even purchase things in game. When I try the game tells me I cannot make this purchase at this time - when then? I was on a 3 month subscription that I couldn't change. After writing you folks someone cancelled my subscription but didn't address the problem with my inability to manage my account. What gives, what do I have to do to get my account squared away. I am one of the lead officers in a fleet of over 500 people & want to share in detail wtf I'm going through. I've tried the only way I could to send a Outlook message to Perfectworld customer support about a week ago with no response... This is not at all how I wanted to address this problem, but not being able to make a ticket or get a response the customer support leaves me no other option.