test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

queue not moving?

grtiggygrtiggy Member Posts: 444 Arc User
So i have been stuck in the queue at place 1008 for the past 10 mins and i ahve not moved up at all but the queue keeps increasing in numbers, is the queue broken or does PWE actually know how a queue works?
Post edited by grtiggy on

Comments

• Options
    nazutannazutan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I'm having the same problem, but it's probably more likely that there's not issue with the Queue, but people aren't logging off that are in the game. So you can't get in yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sabrevt1100sabrevt1100 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I got in at 471 out of 3400 and then got dropped. Now I am in at 657 out of 4524. That bites. So much for S6.
    "Bite Me! It's Fun." - Crow T. Robot
  • Options
    moominpaulmoominpaul Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Twitter posts suggested that Gold members will be prioritised for the queue, so I only assume there is a queue for the gold members to whittle through before F2P get a sniff at logging in.:(
  • Options
    nazutannazutan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Well the Gold Members have priority. You'd know that if you'd look under the F2P Matrix. It sucks, but it's worth the wait!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    grtiggygrtiggy Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    nazutan wrote: »
    Well the Gold Members have priority. You'd know that if you'd look under the F2P Matrix. It sucks, but it's worth the wait!
    if this is the case then the folks who have been in the queue for a while should at least be able to move up the queue granted very slowly but don't shaft your players like that
  • Options
    moominpaulmoominpaul Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Just got in and the server decides to not respond as its loading up..... ffs waited half hour for nothing.:mad::mad:
  • Options
    wakka69wakka69 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    i went form 2407 to 2455 on the queue what gives :mad:
  • Options
    meurikmeurik Member Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I've been stuck at 2101 in the queue for about 15 minutes now, and it hasn't moved an inch. The queue on the other hand, grows larger and larger...

FAIL!!!
    HvGQ9pH.png
  • Options
    buddha1369buddha1369 Member Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Consider yourselves lucky, I timed out when i was 23 of 181ish, now Im at 4081 out of 4083. And this is a work day, just wait for the weekind. Think im going to dust off my x-box and only play around 1am