test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stuck at retrieving list of characters.....

2»

Comments

• Options
    archer586969archer586969 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I got this same issue, after a couple of attempts to login I got to the character selection menu, selected my character and clicked 'play'. I then had to wait for a long time to actually log in to the server and play because the game servers were full, which has never happened to me before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    veritas777veritas777 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, the issue with "unknown reason" still occurs. it's been an year and you still didn't fix that? Shame, shame on you!
  • Options
    darkfader1988darkfader1988 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its been quite obvious for some time now that the servers are hangin on a small wire which can snap any minute.

They simply cant handle the load and they are cutting us off.
    MT - Sad Pandas
  • Options
    eliteempireeliteempire Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same , the second i saw it i nearly fliped my cpu out the window :P
  • Options
    veritas777veritas777 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, got this issue today as well. Neverwinter works quite fine, but STO is a pain in the A.. Moreover, I wanted to check the "lifetime subscription offer" yesterday and the page didn't load for some time. It's not convincing me to play STO and for sure, with the problems I have (and many other people), it doesn't encourage to pay anything.
    And just think about people that are working as journalists - who will say/write anything good about the game if he's unable to play it?