test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So lockbox ships get buffs, but for C-Store we have to pay double!

124»

Comments

• erraberrab Member Posts: 1,434 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    One thing that hasnt been mentioned yet is they raised the number of Schematics (Now called Fleet Modules) from 1 to 4. So now it is 4 schematics needed for the ships not 1. This being said The fleet im in over there has unlocked the T1 shipyards and a few of these ships are available.

We have provisioned the ship yard and have 8 of these modules available, but apparently only the Fleet Leader gets to decide just who gets them. As they are not for sell in the z store or in the Starbase stores.

This is how it was explained to me over there.

That sounds like a dew dew Storm just waiting to happen!

That?s going to be tough on Fleet Leaders and members.

Can you imagine working your backside off to help build up your fleet so you can unlock the needed module to craft the Fleet ship that you want only to be told by your fleet leader that they want it for themselves or they plan on giving it to another fleet member 1st!

I think I see where PWE/Cryptic plan on making their money.

We can grind out 200000 fleet marks and wait for our leader to tell us when we can craft the fleet ship that we want or we can grind out 20000 fleet marks and buy a C-Store token and get the ship we want has soon has our Star Base can produce it.

Wow that?s a tough choice indeed :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • trhrangerxmltrhrangerxml Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Well now we know, Fleet Ship Modules.

4 if you don't own the C-Store ship, 1 if you do and now word on people who get the ships as a Veteran.
    Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again? :D
  • milner62milner62 Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I know that the lock box ships get buffs but what about other ship in boxes? I got the Odyssey class from the 2 year anniversary and it was boxed up like the lockbox ships. Does the buffs work on this as well or just those lottery box obtained ships?
  • brokenmirror2012brokenmirror2012 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    havam wrote: »
    OFT and much more civil then anything I could say about the matter

If my bug doesnt get a boost to match, give me a refund i payed $150 for my ship! I payed for my upgrade no go pay for urs. And i doubt one player is grinding for months for a fleet ship. Fleet Ship=an entire fleet grinds. OMG :O Ur gonna spend $15 more. I spent 150 so silence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • excelsiorbgexcelsiorbg Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I hate this conversion in ZEN.Before I could take ship for 2000C.That the exchange was 680000 D.Now this ZEN.ship costs 2500Z That the exchange is 780000d.again just upping my sick
  • leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I hate this conversion in ZEN.Before I could take ship for 2000C.That the exchange was 680000 D.Now this ZEN.ship costs 2500Z That the exchange is 780000d.again just upping my sick

The current dilithium is heavily skewed by an excess of speculators... and will skew the other way once speculators clear out and once people need dilithium.
  • aethon3050aethon3050 Member Posts: 599 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    If my bug doesnt get a boost to match, give me a refund i payed $150 for my ship! I payed for my upgrade no go pay for urs. And i doubt one player is grinding for months for a fleet ship. Fleet Ship=an entire fleet grinds. OMG :O Ur gonna spend $15 more. I spent 150 so silence.

This.

I didn't spend $150 on my Galor; I consider myself extremely fortunate to have acquired one with an investment of about $40, give or take. Still, not a single ship on the C-store costs anywhere near that much.

That said, I'll continue to fly my Galor, no matter what happens to it, simply because I love Cardassians; similarly, my tactical captain flew his tier 3 Akira at VA, simply because I love the Akira. However, I sincerely hope that it at least keeps pace with other ships of the same real-world value.
  • smaniacsmaniac Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    your screwed, bent over, etc.

While I had high hopes for this game at initial launch, now its become utterly pointless. Just /uninstall and hope some game company with a clue releases a decent Star Trek MMORPG in the future that doesn't cost this much. Seriously, the initial p2p was cheaper than this TRIBBLE by a HUGE margin.