12346»

Comments

• binebanebinebane Member Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    so nobody got those tribbles yet?
  • ltcmdjamescoreltcmdjamescore Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Dear everyone competent to reply,

when can we expect Season 6 tribble test weekend rewards?

Thanks for answer.
    izNBNFT.jpg
  • edna#7310 edna Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    binebane wrote: »
    so nobody got those tribbles yet?

No.
    Probably in season 8:rolleyes:
  • tinead51tinead51 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    They've just announced the rewards will be on the C-store soon,and priced at a very reasonable 5000 zen per character...

BAZINGA ..................... :D
  • wilsoncutter001wilsoncutter001 Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    tinead51 wrote: »
    They've just anounced the rewards will be on the C-store soon,and priced at a very reasonable 5000 zen per character...

*yawn* *crickets* :rolleyes:
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    tinead51 wrote: »
    They've just announced the rewards will be on the C-store soon,and priced at a very reasonable 5000 zen per character...

*whaps with baka mallet*
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • rickpaaarickpaaa Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    They have never taken so long........
    giphy.gif
    Member since December 2009

• ferdzso0ferdzso0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    by the time our fleetbase reaches tier 5, we will get our fleet mark giving tribble

10k DPS Vesta threads: 1; 2
  • usscapitalusscapital Member Posts: 985 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    ferdzso0 wrote: »
    by the time our fleetbase reaches tier 5, we will get our fleet mark giving tribble

that soon ?
    NERF NERF NERF ONLINE

DELTA PRICE RISING
  • clamyfishstickclamyfishstick Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    it does seem to be taking a long time...
  • edna#7310 edna Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Few more seasons and we will get our fleet tribble :rolleyes:
  • mgmirkin426mgmirkin426 Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Okay, it has now (8-6-12) literally been a month since the first post was last edited (7-6-12) announcing Tribble weekend has begun.

So, can I get my stuff now, or what? :confused:

Seriously... So, to me, a month feels like a LONG time to wait for so trivial a reward. A tribble & a DOFF?

I'm sure they're already coded into the system. Probably were before Tribble Weekend started. So, why so long between the TribbleWeekend(TM) and the disbursement of rewards?

Are they just trying to make sure we get NO USE out of our silly little Fleet Tribble pet in building our s/b's? And I assume we have to pet the damn thing once a day to get our marks, not just have it equipped? :P Toma-gotcha' whatnow?

~MG
  • robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    :mad: Still no tribble reward well I think like a lot of people will not bother with the tribble testing anymore.

So TRIBBLE it give us the rewards or don't because Inhave lost interest and won;t be testing anymore in the future
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rickpaaarickpaaa Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Maybe they changed their minds.
    giphy.gif
    Member since December 2009

• clamyfishstickclamyfishstick Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    in the past, tribble rewards would be ready after only a week or so... at the latest... this is getting ridiculous... someone from the dev team needs to comment on this... obviously, they broke something... somewhere... or it'd already be handled.
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    in the past, tribble rewards would be ready after only a week or so... at the latest... this is getting ridiculous... someone from the dev team needs to comment on this... obviously, they broke something... somewhere... or it'd already be handled.
    Actually, the last major Tribble test reward took nearly 2 months to get. As of right now we're not even to the 1 month mark since Season 6 launched: July 12th.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • rrincyrrincy Member Posts: 1,023
    edited August 2012
    thecosmic1 wrote: »
    Actually, the last major Tribble test reward took nearly 2 months to get. As of right now we're not even to the 1 month mark since Season 6 launched: July 12th.

^^ this

just sit back and wait , they havent forgotten , and you'll have your rewards eventually
    12th Fleet
    Rear Admiral , Engineering Division
    U.S.S. Sheffield N.C.C. 92016
  • captainmerzancaptainmerzan Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2012

they have never taken two months please keep fact correct we have allways gotten them with in two weeks, so they are a little behind who knows why i am sure they will give some reason why but who cares why we just want our free stuff lol
  • sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    The original announcement was that the fleet tribble would be released on 31 July.
  • kbflordkruegkbflordkrueg Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Actually, the last major Tribble test reward took nearly 2 months to get.

As a Veteran of every Tribble test, and having recieved all rewards ever given for a Tribble test, I concur...they have NEVER, EVER been out "in a week or so".
    Not even the first one where they gave the Borg Tribble.
    Feel free to search the archived forums and fact check that.
    And there have been threads like this complaining about how long it takes with every one.

Patience...all things in time...
    Lord Krueg
    KBF CO
    We are the Dead
    join date Aug 2008
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    sentinel64 wrote: »
    The original announcement was that the fleet tribble would be released on 31 July.
    The original announcement is still available to be read, and it doesn't state July 31st:
    *IMPORTANT NOTES: If eligible, these account-wide rewards will be claimable for free from the C-Store on Holodeck at a currently unannounced date post Season 6 launch. To be eligible for these rewards, you must meet the requirements listed above. As Tribble is a test environment, and we are planning on the latest update to it to go live tomorrow, it is subject to change -- please watch the ?Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes? forum here for information. If there are any changes to the Tribble Test Weekend plans, we will update this post and the forum thread linked below.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • syahazahsyahazah Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Got the Fleet-Tribble but cant use it. What's to do?
  • entnx01entnx01 Member Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    syahazah wrote: »
    Got the Fleet-Tribble but cant use it. What's to do?

If you're not able to equip it, try going to a ground map (Earth Spacedock, for example) and equipping it there. Then put it on your ability tray and use it like you would any other Tribble. :)

NOTE: The 1-hour cooldown is 1 hour of ground time. If you go into Space or log off, the cooldown pauses until you go on the ground again. :(
  • robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    entnx01 wrote: »
    If you're not able to equip it, try going to a ground map (Earth Spacedock, for example) and equipping it there. Then put it on your ability tray and use it like you would any other Tribble. :)

NOTE: The 1-hour cooldown is 1 hour of ground time. If you go into Space or log off, the cooldown pauses until you go on the ground again. :(

Thats a bit harsh as you hardly are on the ground long enough
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • entnx01entnx01 Member Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    robeasom wrote: »
    Thats a bit harsh as you hardly are on the ground long enough

Thus why I'm arguing it's not a true 1-hour cooldown. If I have to be on the ground, it's more like a "once every few days" thing for me. 1 Fleet Mark at certain points is nice, but when the advertised time is "1 hour" I expect 60 minutes total, not 60 minutes in one particular area.
  • matteo716maikaimatteo716maikai Member Posts: 823
    edited August 2012
    -is still waiting to be able to reclaim his-

EDIT: Closing since the weekend test is over and the rewards have been give out. Feel free to continue discussion in this thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=355981 Thanks! :) ~BranFlakes
This discussion has been closed.