Install Arc
Options

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - June 29, 2012

13»

Comments

• Options
    captainjk740captainjk740 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    no need to spend Dilithium at Lt. cuz you already get that ship in the tutorial

True... However, if you look at the Tribble ship store, you will see the Miranda listed has an extra rear weapon slot than the FREE Miranda. The ship store Miranda also has an extra engineering console slot. It also has 400 crew instead of the Free Miranda of 200 crew.
  • Options
    cmdrskyfallercmdrskyfaller Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    When can we expect changes to Transphasic torpedoes? They've been broken and useless since... forever.
  • Options
    sollafsollaf Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Considering we've got folks complaining about having so many special boffs being uncustomizable, I think this is a step back. Especially since at least some players hold on to this officer fro the entire game.

Ageed

I still use my Andorian Tactical that I recived the day the game went live. She's my first officer, and I have trained her in the skills I want.
    Sollaf: Join date Sep 2009, Lifer. Disgruntled with the JHSS, my Bug feels less shiny now.
  • Options
    bughunter357bughunter357 Member Posts: 587 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    True... However, if you look at the Tribble ship store, you will see the Miranda listed has an extra rear weapon slot than the FREE Miranda. The ship store Miranda also has an extra engineering console slot. It also has 400 crew instead of the Free Miranda of 200 crew.

and so it does , how bout that maybe it would be better to buy the store version than keep the one you get at the tutorial. thanks for pointing that out.
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    When are Ya going to put back all the DOff Items/Options in the Z-store...

I've been stuck at 100 DOff's for quite awhile now.

I've got 'Acquire DOff Assignments' piling up and no place to put the rewards.

:(
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    daveyny wrote: »
    "Added information about how to obtain Fleet Marks from Duty Officer missions."

UUmmm... Where? I couldn't find it. :o

Addendum:

Found it... ... Not what I expected though...

I thought there were going to be Specific Assignments that would give SB-XP's...

...not just maxed-out commendation tiers...

...kinda useless for me at this point, as none of my Toons (on Tribble or Holodeck) have anywhere near the max yet on any tier.

Oh well.
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    mewimewi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Exactly how many Hull points were increased on the B'rel? Because it still indicates as 21k o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    | Join Date: January 2009 | Computer | Fleet: Broken Wings |