Install Arc
Options

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• Options
    sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Okay, Bob. Watched the video and I have a few things to say:

Grenade Satchel is not a very good kit. Try Operative or Fire Team.
    At 5:02 in the video, you're supposed to jump off the rail to the side the moment you enter that room, not go straight into the Borg thus aggrovating the Elite Tactical Drone. That is what I mean when I say "Skip 3rd Elite." Aero did the same thing, but that didn't make it correct. ;)

Other than that I had a long list of picky stuff but I assume it was just because you were caught up in making the video, which is fine. Was really cool seeing me in a video! :D
    edited January 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    4. The instant remod device is crafted on Defera. It is a one time use thing, so you have to bring a stack of them, but it does instantly apply new frequencies. Sure, the KHG set does reduce the adaptation rate, but you still need to remod eventually.

I hope you do realize that the KHG set has its own instant remod that isn't consumable, with just a 10 second cooldown (Integral). People aren't just getting it for this lowered adaption rate you speak of.
    synthscanner#2101 synthscanner Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    By the way, Raptr users please feel free to add me: http://raptr.com/Alecto/about
  • Options
    commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    kalecto wrote: »
    By the way, Raptr users please feel free to add me: http://raptr.com/Alecto/about

Mine is...
    wait for it...
    http://raptr.com/Commadore_Bob :D
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    edited January 2013
    sirepical wrote: »
    I hope you do realize that the KHG set has its own instant remod that isn't consumable, with just a 10 second cooldown (Integral). People aren't just getting it for this lowered adaption rate you speak of.
    Well yes it does have that bonus. But even still, you do have to manually remodulate eventually. The adaptation rate is slower, but the Borg can and do adapt to the KHG Pulsewave eventually. Says so in the description, and proves it in a firefight. That is why I also tend to carry an Antiproton Spitbeam, so I have something to rapidly switch to when I do not have time to remodulate.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Well, my ISP decided to take a dump. If I'm not on by 8:45PM CST (US), we'll run Into The Hive next week.

This is a pain to type on a cell phone.

Edit 8:20: Down again. This is irritating.
    edited January 2013
    TRIBBLE it. My internet is still down and I have no confidence in my ISP to fix it since they won't admit the problem is on their end.

I'll join you cats next week.
    edited January 2013
    Take care.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Sorry to hear Bob :( Hope it's fixed soon!
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    *sigh* Three hour repair time. :mad:
    edited January 2013
    Ouch. Three hour repair time.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I have internet? What mad sorcery is this?
    edited January 2013
    CAT MAGIC! I keep telling you that! Do I have to take away Nepeta privileges?

So, anyways, just got out of an interesting PuG KASE. We failed the Opt due to a probe getting through. However, I held Donatra's agg like a boss. Even out to 25km. And I kept taunting her with such lines as: Come at me Donatra! Do you even lift?!
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    At least you have the ability to have fun during failed STFs......

I myself...well you were in the bar when I was talking about the ISE where no one was coordinating with the rest of the team. It was all single ship attacks that resulted in 3 people spending nearly the entire match in respawn countdown oblivion. As you can very well imagine, Tactical Cubes are darned pesky for only 2 people attacking at once. Plus how EVERYONE was ignoring the spheres, which automatically means ALL OF THEM attack me, all at once! :mad:

Honestly, I have no idea how I never died. Even with all my heals and buffs, I frequently got below 10% hull.

In every sense, that was entirely NOT worth getting nothing more than just one single Neural Processor. :mad:

So there you have it. Now you know why I drink so much while playing STO.
    When in doubt, use high explosives.
    Misquote! :mad:

It is "When in doubt, C4!" See for yourself:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfxKtroY-6M
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Last night's KASE kills to me:

I work with the other people on the left side until everything but the gate's cleared. We move to the right and clear it out and start working on the gate. I sit there and fight while the gate pounds on me, eventually killing me. So I respawn, we kill the right gate and move to the left.

As I go within range and start shooting, BOOM, I'm one shotted by nothing (probably an invisible torpedo). I fly back up after respawning and start shooting again, BOOM, one shotted by nothing. I respawn again and fly back up, we kill the left gate. As I'm starting to type something in chat, BOOM, one shotted by nothing after the gate has exploded. I respawn and go up to Donatra.

Then I get one shotted by her, and it wasn't even her thelaron blast.

Most everyone else got one shotted by something at some point in the match.

It was quite a facepalming, desk banging, "WTH was that?!" STF.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    Last night's KASE kills to me:

I work with the other people on the left side until everything but the gate's cleared. We move to the right and clear it out and start working on the gate. I sit there and fight while the gate pounds on me, eventually killing me. So I respawn, we kill the right gate and move to the left.

As I go within range and start shooting, BOOM, I'm one shotted by nothing (probably an invisible torpedo). I fly back up after respawning and start shooting again, BOOM, one shotted by nothing. I respawn again and fly back up, we kill the left gate. As I'm starting to type something in chat, BOOM, one shotted by nothing after the gate has exploded. I respawn and go up to Donatra.

Then I get one shotted by her, and it wasn't even her thelaron blast.

Most everyone else got one shotted by something at some point in the match.

It was quite a facepalming, desk banging, "WTH was that?!" STF.
    Should have stayed and RPed XD.
    All I'Zira plots are guranteed 100% one-shot kill free missions.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I have been hit for well over 90k damage....Honestly, what the funk? What is this blasphemy? :mad:
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I am not doing another CSE for a looooooong time. You don't really know someone until you've spent an hour in one. Ashkirk and I two-manned one tonight, my gosh did it take a long time but we did it.

@lindaleff, @tazurensavulen, and @Alecto were our witnesses.

I never want to see an assimilated Klingon ship again.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Good show Voporak and Ashkirk. Very well done!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    The frustrating part about it was that we both only got 1 BNP and 60 Omega marks...
  • Options
    tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    I am not doing another CSE for a looooooong time. You don't really know someone until you've spent an hour in one. Ashkirk and I two-manned one tonight, my gosh did it take a long time but we did it.

@lindaleff, @tazurensavulan, and @Alecto were our witnesses.

I never want to see an assimilated Klingon ship again.
    @tazurensavulen*

Sadly, I was not able to see the end of it due to my having an emergency which I had to rapid shutdown my laptop.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    "[System] [GameplayAnnounce] Chronos@Alecto has acquired a Temporal Science Vessel!"

Congrats!
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    That 2 man CSE was epic and legendary! Very much worth of a Bob recoding and YouTube posting! :D
    Sadly, I was not able to see the end of it due to my having an emergency which I had to rapid shutdown my laptop.
    What? :eek: *panics*
  • Options
    sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    That two-man CSE sounds like one of the most boring things imaginable. But congratulations.

And Alecto, congratulations to you as well. I can't seem to get a lock box ship for my life but I've recently enjoyed just selling the keys. Gave up at about 70.

*Kicks the RNG*
    edited January 2013
    "[System] [GameplayAnnounce] Chronos@Alecto has acquired a Temporal Science Vessel!"

Congrats!

Grats Alecto!
  • Options
    edited January 2013

Congrats!

nice

(I am a man of many words, aren't I?)
  • Options
    valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Congrats!

Congrats too! :)
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    What? :eek: *panics*

Yeah. Didn't you see my Defiant vanish from the map?
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I did not see you. You were cloaked. Remember? (:rolleyes:) I only noticed you were gone when I saw that the Team icons on the left of the screen only showed 3 people. :eek:
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Thanks for the congratulations, it only took me just under four months worth of grinding dilithium to covert to zen to purchase keys!