test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    Persi: Hmm... I haven't done a lot since getting on this ship...

*He turns back to the sabotaged machines.*

Persi: Why? Why would someone do this?

Tara A: Your people were conquered by the Eblisi. Maybe one of you was indoctrinated.
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Tara A: Your people were conquered by the Eblisi. Maybe one of you was indoctrinated.

*Persi's face screws up into a scowl.*

Persi: My people were not conquered, the city-dwellers were. Though I won't deny that there is the chance someone is indoctrinated...

*He stands and looks at her.*

Persi: But they would most likely go for something that could destroy the ship than disable the cloak. So who does that leave out?

*He looks at his companion.*

Persi: Alibaba, go start the investigations of our people. Then extend it to the Statics. We have to make sure.

Alibaba: Of course Nai- I mean Persi.

*Alibaba walks off and Persi turns to Tara.*

Persi: If there is a chance one of our people is indoctrinated, there is also a chance one of the crew is as well. Perhaps you should inform a superior?
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Lasky awaits as the votes come in.

Lasky: it is the decision of this council to withdraw all treaty's and agreements with the republic and prepare a military response should the need arise.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited July 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    *Persi's face screws up into a scowl.*

Persi: My people were not conquered, the city-dwellers were. Though I won't deny that there is the chance someone is indoctrinated...

*He stands and looks at her.*

Persi: But they would most likely go for something that could destroy the ship than disable the cloak. So who does that leave out?

*He looks at his companion.*

Persi: Alibaba, go start the investigations of our people. Then extend it to the Statics. We have to make sure.

Alibaba: Of course Nai- I mean Persi.

*Alibaba walks off and Persi turns to Tara.*

Persi: If there is a chance one of our people is indoctrinated, there is also a chance one of the crew is as well. Perhaps you should inform a superior?

Tara A: I will. Watch your back.

*She walks off, before long entering the Security Office.*

Colas?

*Colas turns around, smiling.*

Colas: Tara. Now's not a great time. We just had an incident in--

Tara A: I know. I just came from there.

Persi's been framed for sabotaging the cloak. I don't know who did it, but...

Colas: Colas to Bridge. Captain, can you come down to Security? It's important.
    edited July 2014
    Lasky walks out the chamber and is met by a group of reporters.

Reporter: sir can you tell us what happened in there.

Lasky: evidence brought before the council was shown to each member then a vote was held on what action we would take. Diplomatic relations with the republic have been officially severed. And we are preparing a military force should it be needed. That is all I will say at this time.

Reporters continue yelling questions as shock troopers clear a path for lasky to his warthog waiting for him. As it drives off toward cis fleet comm
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Colas?

*Persi nods at the warning instinctivly, and goes around trying to find all the damage. When that was done, he walked out of the room as security walked in another entrance with engineers. He moves down the hallway, lost in his thoughts.*
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Colas?

Terry: What is it Colas....
    edited July 2014
    logang19 wrote: »
    Lasky awaits as the votes come in.

Lasky: it is the decision of this council to withdraw all treaty's and agreements with the republic and prepare a military response should the need arise.

*Meanwhile, I.R.W. D'tan. Vornak is sitting at his desk as a recorder hovers in front of him. He considers his thoughts before nodding to the recorder operator, as the scene is broadcast to the Allied News Services and the R.I.N.*

Vornak: Good evening. This is Praetor Vornak tr'Preston of the Romulan Star Empire.

Firstly, I would like to speak to you all about the situation we face, not today and not tomorrow. For the galaxy, there is no tomorrow - there is simply the nightmare. This nightmare is one which will never end, and which will see all our peoples, all our hopes and dreams, torn asunder. That is, until the Eblisi are destroyed - until our peoples unite against our common threat, as some of us already have.

But our problems will not end there. The Eblisi have ravaged the Alpha and Beta Quadrants. There is much we will have to rebuild... together. It will be the duty of our leaders to see to it that that is made so. We are one in our pain, our struggle, and our dream; never again.

I'd also like to extend my sympathies to those in the Turanian Alliance -

*R.I.N. Broadcast Centre.*

Tech: What did he--?

Vornak: To those who have been forcibly oppressed by the regime of Donald Clark.

Clark has violated the Constitution of the Republic and orchestrated the assassination of his predecessor - and we have evidence to prove this --

Tech 2: Sir, we're being ordered by the Authorities to suspend the transmission.

Executive: Do it.

*I.R.W. D'tan.*

Vornak: And I'm sure the Republic is already trying to jam this transmission, but before they do, I want to say one last thing; President Clark's rule is illegitimate. What I mean by this is that we no longer recognise him as the Leader of the Republic of United Star Systems. We give him 48 hours to step down so democracy can be restored.

Make no mistake, this is an ultimatum. The Romulan Star Empire is prepared to use military force to liberate the Republic, and I call upon the Federation, UNSC and the Klingon Empire to join us in this ultimatum.

Your time starts now. Thank you.

*The transmission ends on all but Romulan channels.*

Rihannsu, I thank you for giving me your patience. I thank you for giving me this honour and responsibility. Most of all, I thank you for your trust.

Conscription is already underway, but I'm now offering an amendment to that bill as an executive order; anyone who does not wish to engage in battle with Republic Forces may resign with full honours. If you are already assigned or will be assigned to the Eblisi Front, then you will not be redeployed - you have my word.

Like you, I am tired of conflict. Peace is our time's greatest imperative. But, alongside peace is the need for unity. A need for a common ground. We cannot afford to be fragmented anymore.

Rihannsu, you have all seen humans, klingons, turanians, bajorans and even vulcans walk our streets as they flee their burning worlds. I would like to think you have all come to see them as cousins or even brothers. Right now, our Republican brothers across the border are facing an evil we know too well; the evil of tyranny. I ask you all to help me rescue them.

And then, I promise, when the Eblisi threat is gone, we shall have peace. We shall have a lasting peace and we shall have a bright peace. Of that, I give you my word; it is a cause for which I am willing to give my life.

Once again, Rihannsu, I thank you.

*OOC: What do you think?*
    edited July 2014
    Terry: What is it Colas....

Colas: Tara needs to speak to you, sir. I wouldn't ask if it wasn't urgent. You need to hear this.
    edited July 2014
    *Wade sits in the chair *

Wade: Alright Chancellor what is our next move...
    edited July 2014
    Ooc: nice ryan.

Lasky arrives at his pelican and heads to the infinity. And jumps to slip space right away
    edited July 2014
    *Meanwhile, I.R.W. D'tan. Vornak is sitting at his desk as a recorder hovers in front of him. He considers his thoughts before nodding to the recorder operator, as the scene is broadcast to the Allied News Services and the R.I.N.*

Vornak: Good evening. This is Praetor Vornak tr'Preston of the Romulan Star Empire.

Firstly, I would like to speak to you all about the situation we face, not today and not tomorrow. For the galaxy, there is no tomorrow - there is simply the nightmare. This nightmare is one which will never end, and which will see all our peoples, all our hopes and dreams, torn asunder. That is, until the Eblisi are destroyed - until our peoples unite against our common threat, as some of us already have.

But our problems will not end there. The Eblisi have ravaged the Alpha and Beta Quadrants. There is much we will have to rebuild... together. It will be the duty of our leaders to see to it that that is made so. We are one in our pain, our struggle, and our dream; never again.

I'd also like to extend my sympathies to those in the Turanian Alliance -

*R.I.N. Broadcast Centre.*

Tech: What did he--?

Vornak: To those who have been forcibly oppressed by the regime of Donald Clark.

Clark has violated the Constitution of the Republic and orchestrated the assassination of his predecessor - and we have evidence to prove this --

Tech 2: Sir, we're being ordered by the Authorities to suspend the transmission.

Executive: Do it.

*I.R.W. D'tan.*

Vornak: And I'm sure the Republic is already trying to jam this transmission, but before they do, I want to say one last thing; President Clark's rule is illegitimate. What I mean by this is that we no longer recognise him as the Leader of the Republic of United Star Systems. We give him 48 hours to step down so democracy can be restored.

Make no mistake, this is an ultimatum. The Romulan Star Empire is prepared to use military force to liberate the Republic, and I call upon the Federation, UNSC and the Klingon Empire to join us in this ultimatum.

Your time starts now. Thank you.

*The transmission ends on all but Romulan channels.*

Rihannsu, I thank you for giving me your patience. I thank you for giving me this honour and responsibility. Most of all, I thank you for your trust.

Conscription is already underway, but I'm now offering an amendment to that bill as an executive order; anyone who does not wish to engage in battle with Republic Forces may resign with full honours. If you are already assigned or will be assigned to the Eblisi Front, then you will not be redeployed - you have my word.

Like you, I am tired of conflict. Peace is our time's greatest imperative. But, alongside peace is the need for unity. A need for a common ground. We cannot afford to be fragmented anymore.

Rihannsu, you have all seen humans, klingons, turanians, bajorans and even vulcans walk our streets as they flee their burning worlds. I would like to think you have all come to see them as cousins or even brothers. Right now, our Republican brothers across the border are facing an evil we know too well; the evil of tyranny. I ask you all to help me rescue them.

And then, I promise, when the Eblisi threat is gone, we shall have peace. We shall have a lasting peace and we shall have a bright peace. Of that, I give you my word; it is a cause for which I am willing to give my life.

Once again, Rihannsu, I thank you.

*OOC: What do you think?*

*OOC: Touching.. Certainly gets things started.. Reminds me of Preston's final speech.. *

Bright: There you have it.. He is his father's son.. Case..

Case: Admiral?

Bright: I want you to secure a line of supplies to Earth.. and restore communications..

Case: For Admiral Dorman?

*Dorman comes on the comm shaky and phasing out..*

Dorman: What.... *garbled speaking...*

Bright: Stabilize that comm.. Admiral.. come in..

Dorman: Bright..
    edited July 2014
    Colas: Tara needs to speak to you, sir. I wouldn't ask if it wasn't urgent. You need to hear this.

Terry: *TRIBBLE his head as he tells her to come see him..*
    edited July 2014
    Lasky soon arrives with the fleet as it begins preparing for the coming assault.

Lasky: com get a link to all commanders preparing g for a military assault. It will be best if we can strategize.
    edited July 2014
    Terry: *TRIBBLE his head as he tells her to come see him..*

*Tara A starts to leave.*

Colas: Where are you--?

*Tara A turns around, pointing to her head.*

Tara A: He just called me up to the Bridge.

Colas: Why can't you new-types just talk?

I mean, when it's not private.

Tara A: I do.

*She walks out, running into Tylus.*

Hey, Tylus.
    edited July 2014
    *Tara A starts to leave.*

Colas: Where are you--?

*Tara A turns around, pointing to her head.*

Tara A: He just called me up to the Bridge.

Colas: Why can't you new-types just talk?

I mean, when it's not private.

Tara A: I do.

*She walks out, running into Tylus.*

Hey, Tylus.

Tylus: Oh Hi.. What happened to you the other day?
    edited July 2014
    Reach

The council is still speaking

After seeing the preators message.

Simmons: I think this co firms our decision.

Tylon: agreed it is sad though really
    edited July 2014
    Tylus: Oh Hi.. What happened to you the other day?

Tara A: Yeah... me and Clara went at it a little harder than I expected us to...

*She suddenly realises that Tylus is somehow blocking her scans.*

Hold on a minute...
    edited July 2014
    Tara A: Yeah... me and Clara went at it a little harder than I expected us to...

*She suddenly realises that Tylus is somehow blocking her scans.*

Hold on a minute...

Tylus: What?
    edited July 2014
    Lasky: all ships defense formation delta jehrico. Hold current position. I want all ships ready to attack or be engaged at a moments notice.

Comm officer: message sent sir.
    edited July 2014
    Tylus: What?

Tara A: Tylus... where were you 15 minutes ago?
    edited July 2014
    Tara A: Tylus... where were you 15 minutes ago?

Tylus: With my father.. you can speak with him yourself to confirm it..
    edited July 2014
    Tylus: With my father.. you can speak with him yourself to confirm it..

Tara A: Why are you being defensive about that?
    edited July 2014
    Tara A: Why are you being defensive about that?

Tylus: Because your inferring something.. and I was answering your question.
    edited July 2014
    Tylus: Because your inferring something.. and I was answering your question.

*She walks over to a control panel.*

Tara A: What's your father's name?
    edited July 2014
    *She walks over to a control panel.*

Tara A: What's your father's name?

Tylus: Anwari Sabat..
    edited July 2014
    Tylus: Anwari Sabat..

Tara A: Tara Allen to Anwari Sabat.
    edited July 2014
    Tara A: Tara Allen to Anwari Sabat.

Anwari: How in the ... confounded new fangled communication devices.. Who is it....
    edited July 2014
    Anwari: How in the ... confounded new fangled communication devices.. Who is it....

Tara A: I'm a friend of your daughter's. I was wondering if you could tell me where she was about ten to fifteen minutes ago?
    edited July 2014
    Tara A: I'm a friend of your daughter's. I was wondering if you could tell me where she was about ten to fifteen minutes ago?

Anwari: With me Panishiba...