Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Angel: I can't just imagine walls into existence here. This is Tara's subconscious - which has no boundaries so, therefore, cannot be imagined as a room.

*Loki shrugs.*

Loki: Take a memory. I'm pretty sure those can be found in the subconcious. And t's probanly better to think of the place as a part of the subconcious, or yourself as a part. That's how I got my area to work...

*He looks around.*

Loki: Though it isn't around any more...
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Emma: Okay...

Call me?

Harry: As long as I don't see your friends or him...
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Harry: As long as I don't see your friends or him...

Emma: You won't.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Emma: You won't.

Harry: Then I wouldn't mind hearing that song again when I do..

*He gets up and flips a chit to the bar and leaves...*
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Kal walks through the base they had just taken walking over dead bodies.

Kal: clean this all up. I want this station up and running

Man: yes sir

Vau: well this went rather well.

Kal: yes yes it did.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Harry: Then I wouldn't mind hearing that song again when I do..

*He gets up and flips a chit to the bar and leaves...*

*Emma soon walks out and heads to the transporter station.*
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *Emma soon walks out and heads to the transporter station.*

*When she arrives she sees Dean heading back to the ship they came in... *
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Etain: well this station could be really useful.

Kal: I know. Once we get it up and running and up to date we will make a fortune off of it.

Vau: I'll get in touch with some people I know we could have it running by tonight and uptodate systems by next week.

Kal: do so.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *I.R.W. D'tan, Vornak's Quarters. Vornak is speaking with one of his advisors.*

Vornak: So you do believe that the evidence is sufficient to take to the C.I.S. Council?

Advisor: Yes, Praetor.

Vornak: Very well. I want you to take it before them. I'll make my announcement this afternoon.

Advisor: Jolan Tru.

*The Advisor leaves, as Vornak walks over to his box.

He stares at it hard, before locking the doors and removing one of the seals.*
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *I.R.W. D'tan, Vornak's Quarters. Vornak is speaking with one of his advisors.*

Vornak: So you do believe that the evidence is sufficient to take to the C.I.S. Council?

Advisor: Yes, Praetor.

Vornak: Very well. I want you to take it before them. I'll make my announcement this afternoon.

Advisor: Jolan Tru.

*The Advisor leaves, as Vornak walks over to his box.

He stares at it hard, before locking the doors and removing one of the seals.*

*It glows its bright yellow and continues to glow when the other seal falls away, and stops suddenly...*

*It stays that way but there is a hint that nothing quite happened. *

*Maskless and shorter hair... just as he was before Angel Halo as a matter in fact Vornak's mind is taken to a memory between his mother and father as he is making the box. *

D'rix: Would you step away from that thing for a moment. He kicked...

Preston: Oh he did huh? Strong boy... tenacious... like his mother.

D'rix: Hard headed like me but tenacious is more of your quality.

Preston: Something I sometimes regret.. Something I hope he would understand what I am doing... Too much corruption and too much wrong doing. I wondered often if I should reveal to them the kind of corruption the Republic government has...

D'rix: You and your rival on the other side do worry too much. Now quite tinkering with that box...

Preston: Alright..

*The memory fades as he sits there in shock someone is standing behind him a memory of the box.. *
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *It glows its bright yellow and continues to glow when the other seal falls away, and stops suddenly...*

*It stays that way but there is a hint that nothing quite happened. *

*Maskless and shorter hair... just as he was before Angel Halo as a matter in fact Vornak's mind is taken to a memory between his mother and father as he is making the box. *

D'rix: Would you step away from that thing for a moment. He kicked...

Preston: Oh he did huh? Strong boy... tenacious... like his mother.

D'rix: Hard headed like me but tenacious is more of your quality.

Preston: Something I sometimes regret.. Something I hope he would understand what I am doing... Too much corruption and too much wrong doing. I wondered often if I should reveal to them the kind of corruption the Republic government has...

D'rix: You and your rival on the other side do worry too much. Now quite tinkering with that box...

Preston: Alright..

*The memory fades as he sits there in shock someone is standing behind him a memory of the box.. *

Vornak: Father?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Vornak: Father?

*Preston's memory walks forward observing his son..*

Preston: My son.. if you are seeing this box, then I am not of this world anymore. You also must have a lot of resentment towards me... I was always there right here...

*Pointing at his Son's chest...*

But the ways of Newtypes are always a mystery and always will be. What I was trying to achieve was what you probably are right now.. a cohesive centralized government free of corruption and free from special interest. A true government of the people. But my time was not ready for it if you are watching this..

I do take responsibility for what I did, but I was not responsible for Deis II nor was I responsible for much of the brutality.. But in degrees I am because it was my war. A War of the Damned.

You have much do not squander it... your anger kept me away... I couldn't be there as much as I could.

But my son your potential is much more than you might suspect, but do not trust or believe Northman or whatever ghost of me he has conjuered up. It is not me only an aspect of myself and Northman himself. Molded to his liking.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *Preston's memory walks forward observing his son..*

Preston: My son.. if you are seeing this box, then I am not of this world anymore. You also must have a lot of resentment towards me... I was always there right here...

*Pointing at his Son's chest...*

But the ways of Newtypes are always a mystery and always will be. What I was trying to achieve was what you probably are right now.. a cohesive centralized government free of corruption and free from special interest. A true government of the people. But my time was not ready for it if you are watching this..

I do take responsibility for what I did, but I was not responsible for Deis II nor was I responsible for much of the brutality.. But in degrees I am because it was my war. A War of the Damned.

You have much do not squander it... your anger kept me away... I couldn't be there as much as I could.

But my son your potential is much more than you might suspect, but do not trust or believe Northman or whatever ghost of me he has conjuered up. It is not me only an aspect of myself and Northman himself. Molded to his liking.

Vornak: I have so many questions...

*OOC: Did you get my PM?*
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Vornak: I have so many questions...

*OOC: Did you get my PM?*

*OOC: I did, was thinking how to progress it along.. *

Preston: Know that I am never truly gone.. the things beyond time are incredible..
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Ooc: Ryan feel free to have him arrive at the cis at any time I'll respond after work.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *In Klingon space the Home system.*

*The three ships reach the system under cloak while a detached Klingon unit engages the Elibisi's attention.. *

Wax: Approach the homeworld.. and we will see if the box reacts..

*The Box is lightly glowing...*

*On The Enterprise J*

Terry: O'Connor has the Klingon force gathered their attention?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Elsewhere on the ship*

*Someone approaches the main system room and both guards are soon executed easily.. The agent is hooded with glowing eyes.. and enters the room disabling the alarm systems... inside it opens the panels and begins to work on minor things to mimc the cloaking device and the ship on normal silent running.. but something devious and dangerous. Before it finishes it makes it look like Persi was the person doing this.. covering the tracks and leaves..*

*OOC: I figured I get Persi in a sticky situation oh and Ryan play with it as you see fit.. *
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Ooc: OK time to post.

Cis council Chambers the group is still in a meeting

Lasky: agreed but what is our next best course of action.

Desoto: destroy the gateway. Lock them out of getting here quickly.

Senator Simmons : that seems a bit radical doesn't it.

Lasky: no not when you think about it. It would also keep them from coming back here.

Desoto: well what ever we do let's decide quickly.

A shock trooper enters the room.

Lasky: yes commander.

Shock trooper :sir their is a romulan here to speak with you all.

The group looks at each other.

Simmons: well then by all means send him in.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Shield carrier medical bay

Bishop and Jacob have been working for hours as fury has watched from the outside. Waiting to see what will happen.

Ooc: trying to decide whether I'm going to keep Sinclaire around or let him die.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ooc: OK time to post.

Cis council Chambers the group is still in a meeting

Lasky: agreed but what is our next best course of action.

Desoto: destroy the gateway. Lock them out of getting here quickly.

Senator Simmons : that seems a bit radical doesn't it.

Lasky: no not when you think about it. It would also keep them from coming back here.

Desoto: well what ever we do let's decide quickly.

A shock trooper enters the room.

Lasky: yes commander.

Shock trooper :sir their is a romulan here to speak with you all.

The group looks at each other.

Simmons: well then by all means send him in.

*Vornak's Advisor, Torak, steps into the chamber, walking over to Simmons.*

Torak: Jolan Tru, Senator. I am Torak, Diplomatic Advisor to Praetor Vornak of the Romulan Star Empire.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *In Klingon space the Home system.*

*The three ships reach the system under cloak while a detached Klingon unit engages the Elibisi's attention.. *

Wax: Approach the homeworld.. and we will see if the box reacts..

*The Box is lightly glowing...*

*On The Enterprise J*

Terry: O'Connor has the Klingon force gathered their attention?

O'Connor: Confirmed. A wing of Gin'tak Birds-of-Prey are making an attack run into the atmosphere. It looks like they're attacking...

They just cloaked.

They're signalling us to stand by.

*I.K.S. Rotarran, Bridge. M'dak is sitting in his command chair as the ship approaches an Eblisi anti-assault battery.*

M'dak: daH!

*The wing decloaks, firing disruptors at the base of the battery, destroying the foundations and causing the battery to fall before it starts to upright itself.

The Attack Group then steers around and fires torpedoes into the mountain it had been perched upon, triggering an avalanche which buries it, though one of the Gin'taks is destroyed by defensive fire.

The loss of that battering has opened a hole in the First City defence which will allow Wax's forces to land as M'dak has his wing cloak again and ascend back into space, going back to harassing the enemy vessels.*

OOC: Some info on the Gin'tak:

Designed by the Republic, Federation and Klingon Empire in order to bring the Empire's Defence Fleets up to strength against the Romulans during the war, only 14 have been built so far - and all from (ironically) Romulan shipyards. The standard Klingon disruptors have been enhanced by Republic Zero-Point emitters, while the shields have been improved by Federation AT shields. The ships are also fitted with both Phased-Quantum and Zeta Torpedoes.

Using lessons learned from the Omaha-Class, Republic designers improved the heat-sink technology and energy efficiency to further conceal the ships while under cloak, making it almost totally invisible.

It is armed with 4 wing-mounted Disruptor Cannons, 2 pulsed Disruptor Beams (halfway along each wing), 3 Disruptor Turrets and an aft and forward torpedo launcher. The ship is smaller and faster than the Omaha-Class at sublight speeds and just as manoeuvrable.

It's essentially the most advanced Klingon design (and a bit of a symbol of the potential a confederation between the 4 powers).
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Vornak's Advisor, Torak, steps into the chamber, walking over to Simmons.*

Torak: Jolan Tru, Senator. I am Torak, Diplomatic Advisor to Praetor Vornak of the Romulan Star Empire.

Simmons: I am senator simmons this is admiral lasky and over their is vice admiral desoto. Senator delr is Also here with me. What can we do for you.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    logang19 wrote: »
    Simmons: I am senator simmons this is admiral lasky and over their is vice admiral desoto. Senator delr is Also here with me. What can we do for you.

Torak: I have been sent here by the Praetor to deliver the following documents to you and to request that the C.I.S. Council expel the Republic of United Star Systems.

*He hands him a PADD with all the evidence against Clark.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Elsewhere on the ship*

*Someone approaches the main system room and both guards are soon executed easily.. The agent is hooded with glowing eyes.. and enters the room disabling the alarm systems... inside it opens the panels and begins to work on minor things to mimc the cloaking device and the ship on normal silent running.. but something devious and dangerous. Before it finishes it makes it look like Persi was the person doing this.. covering the tracks and leaves..*

*OOC: I figured I get Persi in a sticky situation oh and Ryan play with it as you see fit.. *

*Persi walks into the room with another young Innotankan. They are clearly heatedly talking but stop when they see the dead guards. Persi motions to the other to call security whule he looks around. He checks the guards pulses, then says a quick pray over them. He then moves over to check the damage. He is puzzled.*

Persi, muttering: This looks like I did this...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    *Persi walks into the room with another young Innotankan. They are clearly heatedly talking but stop when they see the dead guards. Persi motions to the other to call security whule he looks around. He checks the guards pulses, then says a quick pray over them. He then moves over to check the damage. He is puzzled.*

Persi, muttering: This looks like I did this...

Tara A: It does, doesn't it?

*Tara A is behind them.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Tara A: It does, doesn't it?

*Tara A is behind them.*

*The other Innotankan tenses up and tries to step in front of Persi, but Persi waves him off.*

Persi, raising his eyebrow: Are you accusing me of something, friend?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Torak: I have been sent here by the Praetor to deliver the following documents to you and to request that the C.I.S. Council expel the Republic of United Star Systems.

*He hands him a PADD with all the evidence against Clark.*

The padd is passed to lasky who quickly begins reading it.

Lasky: I knew we should have stayed there. Senator I think it's time we called an emergency session

Simmons: agreed.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    It does not take long for the council to assemble as those not on reach are present via holograms.

Lasky: this evidence was brought into us today and each one will see the evidence before then rule what action to be taken against them.

Outside
    Cis reporter: we have received word that a delegate arrived today and shortly after that an emergency session is called. We can o ly speculate but we believe that this has something to do with the current situation in republic space as we hear more we will report it. We have also received word that the 12th fleet is being assembled and going to head for the border where the 9th and 2nd fleets are already at along with the 501st.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    *The other Innotankan tenses up and tries to step in front of Persi, but Persi waves him off.*

Persi, raising his eyebrow: Are you accusing me of something, friend?

Tara A: I already scanned you. I know you didn't do this. That means it had to be someone else. Someone who knew how you worked.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Tara A: I already scanned you. I know you didn't do this. That means it had to be someone else. Someone who knew how you worked.

Persi: Hmm... I haven't done a lot since getting on this ship...

*He turns back to the sabotaged machines.*

Persi: Why? Why would someone do this?